Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Well I think it's all but spelled out that it was Sebastian that rammed into the MC's car that night, counting on him driving, and not the daughter. Louise still cares more about her career and Sebastian then her husband, spending less and less time with him during such a depressing situation. She pissed me off enough that I loaded the save where she kissed Sebastian during that date, and chose to kick her out. I'm curious how Ascension is going to work out for the couple when she has moved in with Sebastian...Anyone else tell the slut to kick rocks as well?

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Well I think it's all but spelled out that it was Sebastian that rammed into the MC's car that night, counting on him driving, and not the daughter. Louise still cares more about her career and Sebastian then her husband, spending less and less time with him during such a depressing situation. She pissed me off enough that I loaded the save where she kissed Sebastian during that date, and chose to kick her out. I'm curious how Ascension is going to work out for the couple when she has moved in with Sebastian...Anyone else tell the slut to kick rocks as well?
I did that too (loaded the save so I can get the "split up" path). I don't think she's a "slut" or even a bad wife, on purpose atleast, but her actions and the way she is presented doesn't appeal to me at all. Also Danielle and even Cindy for the little screen time they have, have showed more and better personality than her (to me at least).

Last edited:

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Just finished my first playthourgh, which is Louise only, didn't choose any insanity options, and the Journal states Cindy has a black eye, even though I had no scenes with her in chapter two. Is that expected, a bug, or have I accidentally glossed over some dialogue from somebody else that mentions this?

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Hmm unintentional feature. I'll have it corrected for the next part.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I love this game. The ntr tension makes you feel emotions that are not just about sex. I would only have one doubt and it would be if the ntr is finally consumed, in which case I would leave the game because I am not a supporter of that. But as the dev has already said, it will not be like that, the only thing it does is that the player gets involved in the game and wants and needs to know more. And that, for those of us who are looking for something more than just fap, is great.
Although that kiss to Sebastian ... adjusting the line of ntr a lot
Well I made this previous comment before playing this update. Now I'm thinking how can you kick Louise out if scenes of her with Sebastien can appear. Which is theoretically not ntr, though ...
If you have done this to kick her out, I do not know how the next chapter can be because you are not already a couple and she will possibly be living with the murderer of her daughter. Maybe I too will take a break from this game and look at it further to get a better perspective. Right now I'm a mess and I don't know what to think anymore. I like the path with Louise with me, but I was curious and I found all this mess

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
This is one of those games where everything looks and sounds great but I'm way into chapter 2 and I still don't know what this is really about. I'm not connecting with the story.

I guess this is my stop, good luck with the game Cenc. :)

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
Wait there's a route where you can split? Cuz I tried to stay faithful in my playthrough, but the way Louise acted just made me want to roll back and tell Cindy hell yes. lmao, how do you get to splitting up? Because I might make a new save for it..... xD

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
which is why theres a choice
MC is drooling over the nurse way before any choice. A hospitalized father who just lost his daughter literally goes like: " OHMYGOD, MY PRINCESS IS DEAD, WHAT HAVE I DONE.....look at the curves on that nurse though, dayumn girl, THICCC."

Even the choice to get involved with the chick could have been placed much later. The whole thing is the definition of "too soon".

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
WTF man, I thought of giving this game a chance (still haven't started), after frustration of seeing every husband-wife relation adult game as a plothole for ntr. Because I thought here in this game husband & wife will be faithful together.

Now, you are all saying she kissed someone even if we are faithful. Shall try this game or not? Frankly I'm not much into F/D kink.

Last edited:

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
The wife, just too f@cked up dropped game just cause of her

If you guys dont mind her and her boyfriend then the game is actually good (but she just too messed up for me)

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
WTF man, I thought of giving this game a chance (still haven't started), after frustration of seeing every husband-wife relation adult game as a plothole for ntr. Because I thought here in this game husband & wife will be faithful together.

Now, you are all saying she kissed someone even if we are faithful. Shall try this game or not? Frankly I'm not much into F/D kink.
If you play faithful she doesn't get kissed by anyone else - it is your choices that dictate this. Play supportive, be nice. dont sleep with any one else. and she wont be getting kissed by any one other than the MC.

also, that kiss. is sexual assault, treat it as such.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
If you play faithful she doesn't get kissed by anyone else - it is your choices that dictate this. Play supportive, be nice. dont sleep with any one else. and she wont be getting kissed by any one other than the MC.

also, that kiss. is sexual assault, treat it as such.
Thankyou for Clarification.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Thankyou for Clarification.
That's okay. I'm trying to keep out of a lot of the speculation since it's never helpful as Only I know where this is heading and I don't want to spoil things. Some of the comments are just plain wrong. I cannot stress enough there is no intention for anyone else touching Louise, or any of the other girls for that matter.

Yes, you can push her away, but that doesn't mean she's going to go jump on another dick. the woman just lost her daughter, and her marriage. I for one can tell you that she's currently balling her eyes out at her parents house, or a close best friend. jumping on cock is the last thing on her mind.

The Louise path is a simple one so far. It will however be getting a lot of focus in the second part of chapter 2.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Wow, some wild theory's comming out. Of course I will neither confirm or deny any of them - just to say that this AVN won't be for everyone. Yes, I am deliberately tugging at the heart strings, I am trying to make you have some feels - and not everyone wants that.

I totally get it, and I respect someone who tries something and decides it's not for them, It's why I add the note on the main game page.

I hope for those who are worried are able to trust that I promise, there will be a pay off. You will have catharsis.

Anyway, next update will delve deeper into the relationship between Louise and the MC. its title will be 'Ascent' (of course!)
Here's the thing. It's already relationship over for 99% of people who aren't simps. If you chose the loyal supportive path and she's still kissing other guys, catharsis won't stop the divorce papers.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
That's okay. I'm trying to keep out of a lot of the speculation since it's never helpful as Only I know where this is heading and I don't want to spoil things. Some of the comments are just plain wrong. I cannot stress enough there is no intention for anyone else touching Louise, or any of the other girls for that matter.

Yes, you can push her away, but that doesn't mean she's going to go jump on another dick. the woman just lost her daughter, and her marriage. I for one can tell you that she's currently balling her eyes out at her parents house, or a close best friend. jumping on cock is the last thing on her mind.

The Louise path is a simple one so far. It will however be getting a lot of focus in the second part of chapter 2.
I see, I kinda thought it was implied when she arrived at the funeral in the same cab as Sebastian. I also expected some dialog from the MC on how sexy she dresses for her dates with Sebastian, and the elephant in the room with how much time she spends with Sebastian instead of him before, and especially after the accident. I mean lets face it, for that path (even the non split path), Louise is a bad wife, that basically replaced her husband/family for her career/Sebastian.
I think it would add a bit to the "feels" if you add a few extra lines of dialog for the MC to throw at Louise for the split path...even for the non split path, any husband at this point would at least be upset with his wife for not being there for him, it would do some good to revisit a few points of dialog to address that.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Here's the thing. It's already relationship over for 99% of people who aren't simps. If you chose the loyal supportive path and she's still kissing other guys, catharsis won't stop the divorce papers.
The point is that SHE doesn't kiss ANYBODY. In that path, Sebastian kisses HER and it is NON-CONSENSUAL to boot!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Thank you for posting this but, in all honesty do you think players are gonna just stick to the Louise only path? If this was your typical "Boy Meets Girl" type game where you got to choose your love interest, seduce her etc, then decide if she's the woman you'd like to spend the rest of your life with then that's fine. In this case however, they go on one date and then it timeskips into a marriage. You as the player still don't know much about Louise and now you're forced into Louise only path?
Well, two things:
1) this game needs the cheating tag as the MC can be a cheating asshole and...

2) As for Louise and whether she is or isn't loyal. Obviously Cenc has said there is no NTR planned at all so I have to respect that. However, the shot where Sebastian picks Louise up and she is posing in the door was what made me think that she perhaps entertained the idea of giving into Sebastian's desires. As if she wasn't above using her beauty to tease and string Sebastian along until she got what she wanted (success). It seems Louise has decided that succeeding is more important than her husband's well being or their marriage - leaving him alone for hours on end while she goes and meets Sebastian and groups of people again and again in an attempt to become a successful artist (which is bizarre to me since it really shouldn't take weeks/months of meetings to decide if an artist will be displaying art in a gallery) instead of spending time with him while he is healing. The fractures he suffered take 4-8 weeks to heal completely, depending on severity. Also was weird that they waited until he was fully healed to have the funeral.

I stuck to the Louise only path, because I don't play cheating assholes, but I think I'm not going further with the game at this point. Don't get me wrong, I think the developer overall has a well-written and decently rendered game, but I don't really want to play a game where the MC is investigating the murder of his daughter and the serial killer who is courting his wife. Just not what I want to play right now, too dark a story line for me. Not that everything has to be rainbows and fluffy kittens but it doesn't seem like this is going to lighten up at all (and most likely will get darker). In addition the emotional investment in Louise isn't there to convince me to keep going, we met her, then 16 years passed, the daughter died (Sebastian rammed his car into their car?) and now the MC barely spends anytime with her. <shrug>

Anyway, hope the MC doesn't end up going too insane while sitting at home waiting for his wife to come back from an "artist" meeting.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
Like some people said before, I had to reload the save to split up with Louise too. Thing is I tried being supportive, good guy and all that shit but she is just not worth it.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
4.00 star(s) 27 Votes