VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Cenc for those that wish to stay with Louise but still like Kimiko, will there be a Throuple route for them or if possible, to keep kimiko as a adopted daughter?

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Cenc for those that wish to stay with Louise but still like Kimiko, will there be a Throuple route for them or if possible, to keep kimiko as a adopted daughter?
Difficult to answer this with any detail that won't spoil the story hard. I'll be annoying and choose not to directly answer the first part, however the second part of that question is an intended outcome.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I think I've missed all the content by playing the loyalty path to Louise. For example, there's this girl who invites herself into our house, I saw a scene where she came in to take a bath and then she completely disappeared :ROFLMAO:.
But with all the Mafia involved, I feel like Louise is always going to get hurt.

jadepaladin

Mar 9, 2020
I think I've missed all the content by playing the loyalty path to Louise. For example, there's this girl who invites herself into our house, I saw a scene where she came in to take a bath and then she completely disappeared :ROFLMAO:.
But with all the Mafia involved, I feel like Louise is always going to get hurt.
Melissa, the cousin? I found it interesting that Louise didn't say a word about her being there, almost like she didn't see her.

Makes you wonder if you really saw her or not.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Melissa, the cousin? I found it interesting that Louise didn't say a word about her being there, almost like she didn't see her.

Makes you wonder if you really saw her or not.
Exactly, Loiuse never mentions it, so I thought it was a bug, but with the madness mechanic of the game, the medication and the visions, maybe it was all in the MC's head :WeSmart:.

I also turned off the notifications for more immersion, along with the borders that indicate it is a dream, so I end up confused :ROFLMAO:.

Aug 16, 2023
Finally playing this game and checking out the thread.... Question, are there actual scenes with Cindy? If so, any advice on what would be necessary to see those? Is there an actual path or route for Cindy? The walkthrough seems to only focus on Louise following the latest update.

I did a quick playthrough and did the Louise/ Danielle threesome path and it was great but I would love to know if I was missing out on Cindy scenes.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Are there any sex scenes with Kimiko? Tried multiple playthroughs but couldn't get any, am I missing something?
There is, make sure your playing the latest version 0.4.8b. There was a bug with the previous release where the option to spend the night with Kimiko was hidden.

Her walkthrough is relatively simple, just be nice to her and when your given the option to make her a li (its very obvious) say yes.

Anonymus912

Mar 4, 2024
There is, make sure your playing the latest version 0.4.8b. There was a bug with the previous release where the option to spend the night with Kimiko was hidden.

Her walkthrough is relatively simple, just be nice to her and when your given the option to make her a li (its very obvious) say yes.
I did, even used the WT Mod to choose the relevant option that raise her points, but still the most i got was the browsing the photos with her at the beach event. I skipped rthe mini games though, should I play them on a particular difficulty?

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
I did, even used the WT Mod to choose the relevant option that raise her points, but still the most i got was the browsing the photos with her at the beach event. I skipped rthe mini games though, should I play them on a particular difficulty?
Quick and Dirty walkthrough for Kimiko route:

Branch 1 is "Be supportive or Be Realistic" when talking to Louise (Kimiko is available on both routes, but seriously, playing away from Louise like that....)

Branch 2 is "I don' think of her this way or Let her continue" The first is a a more protective / LI route, whilst the other is a bad choice.

Branch 1 -> Are you Okay -> Help Her -> Visit Kimiko -> Branch 2 - Give the Sign -> Help Kimiko -> Yes

I cannot offer support for the MOD, it's not made by me, nor directly supported by me. I do not have time to fault check someone else's code. I barely have time to check my own! As such, it is quite possible the mod re-introduced a bug that I remove (specifically in Kimiko's path) if that is the case this may explain why you do not get those scenes in ch4.

It should also go without saying that being nice to her is better than not, unless your on a corruption path, then the tables are turned.

If after doing the above, you still do not get the 'visit kimiko' option in ch4. send me the save file at that point and I'll dig at the variables.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

unless plot has changed since early days there was option to have sex with her when she offered herself to mc but that was bad choice.

Anonymus912

Mar 4, 2024
Quick and Dirty walkthrough for Kimiko route:

Branch 1 is "Be supportive or Be Realistic" when talking to Louise (Kimiko is available on both routes, but seriously, playing away from Louise like that....)

Branch 2 is "I don' think of her this way or Let her continue" The first is a a more protective / LI route, whilst the other is a bad choice.

Branch 1 -> Are you Okay -> Help Her -> Visit Kimiko -> Branch 2 - Give the Sign -> Help Kimiko -> Yes

I cannot offer support for the MOD, it's not made by me, nor directly supported by me. I do not have time to fault check someone else's code. I barely have time to check my own! As such, it is quite possible the mod re-introduced a bug that I remove (specifically in Kimiko's path) if that is the case this may explain why you do not get those scenes in ch4.

It should also go without saying that being nice to her is better than not, unless your on a corruption path, then the tables are turned.

If after doing the above, you still do not get the 'visit kimiko' option in ch4. send me the save file at that point and I'll dig at the variables.
Thanks, I deleted the old game files with Mod and restarted a new game with a fresh download and I got the scene, seems the issue was the WT Mod after all. To confirm, there is no scene yet for Kimiko corruption path?

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Thanks, I deleted the old game files with Mod and restarted a new game with a fresh download and I got the scene, seems the issue was the WT Mod after all. To confirm, there is no scene yet for Kimiko corruption path?
The scenes are similar but there is a difference in some of them.

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Dreams of Reality 0.4.8b - Walkthrough Mod

Mod that adds hints and highlight best choices. This wt mod is based on AB one, so big shout out to him.

Screenshots (Click to enlarge):
View attachment 3748687 View attachment 3748694
View attachment 3748696 View attachment 3748697

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Link:
Workupload Pixeldrain Mega
I decided to go back and fully rework the walkthrough mod for best experience. The mod been updated.

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Hey, I just read up your post and wanted to let you know that there was likely bug in the old version. But ever since I reworked the wt mod, I've played through all of the paths and everything is approachable and playable.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlterdStates7
4.00 star(s) 27 Votes