scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
I was in the process of doing a walkthrough for you. Untill I ran into a bug. I have since fixed said bug (and feel a bit stupid(see below spoiler)) I'll have an update patch for it soon. There's a few other fixes I want to apply so Ill be merging the excising patch into a new one.

Give me a little time and I'll have it ready.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry, but what folder is that file in?

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Not NTR!!, just player's choice!!, 100% avoidable ... :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3728233
So either;
a) you gave him the go-ahead
b) it's a bug
c) you're just not enough man for her

edit: Its a bug. I literally just came across the single frame just now Cenc the above frame appears when MC is talking to Louise when he goes upstairs before the lewd scene. Was on the threesome path and asked him to not pursue Cindy.

• Haha
Reactions: envyNox

envyNox

Jan 4, 2024
So either;
b) it's a bug

edit: Its a bug. I literally just came across the single frame just now Cenc the above frame appears when MC is talking to Louise when he goes upstairs before the lewd scene. Was on the threesome path and asked him to not pursue Cindy.
A bug is not ntr! hilarious :ROFLMAO:

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
So either;
b) it's a bug

Thanks for the report, it is indeed a bug. That image is only on the "giving Jacob the nod" route. I'll have it corrected in a future update, it's not important enough to warrant yet another fix.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Is it a bug that I visit KiMIKO and the sex scene happened while I am on the Louise,Danielle threesome path? After the Kimiko sex scene, it jumped back to the next morning bj scene of the threesome path. I am a bit confused.
Also, is the bonus gallery functional?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I saw the threesome with Lousie and Danielle today it was pretty hot. I kind of wanted the girls to do more stuff together but it was still very sexy.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Is it a bug that I visit KiMIKO and the sex scene happened while I am on the Louise,Danielle threesome path? After the Kimiko sex scene, it jumped back to the next morning bj scene of the threesome path. I am a bit confused.
Also, is the bonus gallery functional?
bro show me your magic powers, trying to get into kimiko pipe scene for days, trying all the fuck things, but something/choice is shutting this path. and the walkthrough covers only louise path ffs. (yes Unren did show me the scenes but i cant get there by playing, Kimiko path is fucking hard bro.

Joshy92
Not a Kimiko team, Me disappoint son

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
DreamsOfReality-0.4.8b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
bro show me your magic powers, trying to get into kimiko pipe scene for days, trying all the fuck things, but something/choice is shutting this path. and the walkthrough covers only louise path ffs.

Joshy92
Not a Kimiko team, Me disapoint son
Actually my favourites are Kimiko & Louise I only went with the other girl because I wanted to see some hot lesbian action.

Reactions: Cenc

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You should consider Cindy + Cassie too.

I'm going to look into the after Kimiko scenes if there is an issue I'll put together a fix.
I'll definitely check it out. I never used to care about lesbian scenes in these games but when I started playing games like this with a good story it started being appealing to me.

And I laughed when the mc said I'm not sitting in the cuck chair. I totally would have lol.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I'm going to look into the after Kimiko scenes if there is an issue I'll put together a fix.
B version fixed it, replayed a save with full kimiko points and now found the Kimiko route in the beach, No need!

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes