Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Due to a feature found in chapter one, I have made an update patch. There was also an audio issue so have included all the audio files as well.

You can update 0.4.8 to 0.4.8a via this patch here: -

Simple extract the files and then copy the entire contents of the game folder into the game folder of your Dreams Of Reality installation.

NB: This only affect those playing a fresh playthrough of Chapter One. If you are continuing from a later chapter then you don't need the patch (the fix will be applied in future updates).

Normally I wait a little longer before releasing patches, but due to the critical nature of this one, I thought it best to do so at my earliest opportunity.

To confirm the patch is successful, you should see the game version listed as 0.4.8a on the main menu.

This is for PC version only, I am unsure what is required for the MAC version - perhaps someone is able to do this?

NB: Due to the audio issue the android port will need to be redone from scratch. this is in the works and will be updated when it is ready.
As you didn't change the Ren'py or Python version your patch works for PC and Mac.

Reactions: Cenc

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It is for me, might be if you're playing a version that was out before I did the gallery stuff you might be missing out on some images - there's been an extensive rework of the gallery code.

I'm literally writing it in the script now :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
About the replay gallery I just checked on the copy I got from here and nothing shows up under the 'replays' option.
Is that normal?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ugh, it just gets worse. So most of the sex MC has are wet dreams? I guess that's unavoidable if the whole story is a fever dream or something, even though dream sex/wet dreams in AVNs tends to be annoying if they never happen in MC's waking life (not as much as sandboxes or lack of incest though).
The fuck are whittering about?

He has sex with his wife and a few other women, nothing happens with his daughter in the dreams.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Cenc

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The fuck are whittering about?

He has sex with his wife and a few other women, nothing happens with his daughter in the dreams.
Hey, Avaron, maybe you can help me?

I have one save where I'm loyal to Louise and I was wondering do you know if there are there any scenes of her kissing other girls or stuff like that on other paths?

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
About the replay gallery I just checked on the copy I got from here and nothing shows up under the 'replays' option.
Is that normal?
The replay gallery is only available inside of the game, whereas the static gallery images can be accessed from the main menu.

I'll look into making the code persistent so those replays can be access outside of the game.

Mordikay I think this might be the issue you were having?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

windyp

Aug 5, 2016
Can someone give a kimiko walkthrough, can't seem to get her scene. the best i have is the waterfall scene.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey, Avaron, maybe you can help me?

I have one save where I'm loyal to Louise and I was wondering do you know if there are there any scenes of her kissing other girls or stuff like that on other paths?
I can't speak for all routes but you may want to look at the Louise and Daniella route. Although they do slightly more than kiss.

Just don't ask me how to start that route because for the life in me I can't remember. All I know is i'm living that throuple dream and I loved what i've been seeing.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Kind of torn. This is the first time I've played this game and I really want to just be loyal to the wife, so far I have. But it just feels like I'm missing out on 80% of the content of the game by doing so.

Story wise, it makes sense to stay with the wife and be supportive yadda yadda. But scenes, and content wise It just feels like I'm missing out by doing so.

Besides that just some things story wise that you kind of need to turn your brain off for. Like getting into a head on car accident so bad that it kills someone and severely injures another but for some reason the other car is totally fine to just drive away.

colween

Oct 5, 2020
Kind of torn. This is the first time I've played this game and I really want to just be loyal to the wife, so far I have. But it just feels like I'm missing out on 80% of the content of the game by doing so.

Story wise, it makes sense to stay with the wife and be supportive yadda yadda. But scenes, and content wise It just feels like I'm missing out by doing so.

Besides that just some things story wise that you kind of need to turn your brain off for. Like getting into a head on car accident so bad that it kills someone and severely injures another but for some reason the other car is totally fine to just drive away.
Well, it's the problem with choices, the most content goes always where the devs want you to go...

I didn't play the game yet, but about the other car in the accident, it looked like this one? That can explain some things...

1718040660090.jpeg

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
So, the scene with Cassie on the beach and then the walk after where she gives you her history, she offers for the MC to come see her that night, but when you go back to the house and go through the truth or dare game, there isn't an option specifically to go see her other than "check on Cindy and Cassie", which just basically gives you the opportunity to perve on Cindy.

Did I miss something?

DuckyDock

Jul 13, 2017
So happy to see an update for this - less happy to see that the only mod that makes it playable has been abandoned.

In a game where the difference between gorgeous and beautiful in a conversation has genuine ramifications kind of necessitates a better walkthrough than a PDF file with difficult to follow branches and consequences.

Mordikay

Sep 23, 2022
So happy to see an update for this - less happy to see that the only mod that makes it playable has been abandoned.

In a game where the difference between gorgeous and beautiful in a conversation has genuine ramifications kind of necessitates a better walkthrough than a PDF file with difficult to follow branches and consequences.
Yeah games with multiple branches is especially in need of a working scene gallery or mod.

Reactions: darlic

DuckyDock

Jul 13, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the sex scene with Kimiko in Ch4? I feel like I've tried everything, starting over three times now with the walkthrough trying different things to get it but not luck. (I assume it somehow happens after the drinking games? but I only get a sneaky sleepy peek here)

• Hey there
Reactions: windyp

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the sex scene with Kimiko in Ch4? I feel like I've tried everything, starting over three times now with the walkthrough trying different things to get it but not luck. (I assume it somehow happens after the drinking games? but I only get a sneaky sleepy peek here)
I was in the process of doing a walkthrough for you. Untill I ran into a bug. I have since fixed said bug (and feel a bit stupid(see below spoiler)) I'll have an update patch for it soon. There's a few other fixes I want to apply so Ill be merging the excising patch into a new one.

Give me a little time and I'll have it ready.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I was in the process of doing a walkthrough for you. Untill I ran into a bug. I have since fixed said bug (and feel a bit stupid(see below spoiler)) I'll have an update patch for it soon. There's a few other fixes I want to apply so Ill be merging the excising patch into a new one.

Give me a little time and I'll have it ready.

Is that scene on the love path or the corruption path?

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes