OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
B version fixed it, replayed a save with full kimiko points and now found the Kimiko route in the beach, No need!
My save is from last update by using the walkthrough mod(perhaps not, can't remember). Some sequence may be mixed up or just messed up. I may try to play the whole game again.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I'm really glad I can skip all the lesbo stuff. If I wanted that, I'd play a game with a female protagonist as she scissors her way through her girlfriends. Thanks for giving us options.

• Haha
Reactions: fishbrain and Cenc

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Does anyone understand the madness mechanic? when you reach 10 it's game over?
Unintentionally and by some decisions of mine I have it at 5, but it doesn't seem to affect anything except a philosophical phrase unlocked at each new level :unsure::coffee:.
I'm in the weekend holiday part at the cabin with all the women, including the mentally ill guy's sister.

jadepaladin

Mar 9, 2020
Does anyone understand the madness mechanic? when you reach 10 it's game over?
Unintentionally and by some decisions of mine I have it at 5, but it doesn't seem to affect anything except a philosophical phrase unlocked at each new level :unsure::coffee:.
I'm in the weekend holiday part at the cabin with all the women, including the mentally ill guy's sister.
Insanity affects dialogue choices in some scenes and even if some scenes happen. More insanity typically means more scenes but it's up the player if that's a good thing or not based on their playthrough.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm really glad I can skip all the lesbo stuff. If I wanted that, I'd play a game with a female protagonist as she scissors her way through her girlfriends. Thanks for giving us options.
I know some people don't like it but I love seeing lesbian stuff in a male mc game. I hate female protagonist games so I see very limited hot lesbian stuff.

Reactions: Commander Booty

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
We need the walkthrough Cenc. There's images on the OP with Cassie now that I did not get to see even when I broke it off with Louise and Cassie asked me to visit her at night.

There's too many variables.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
We need the walkthrough Cenc. There's images on the OP with Cassie now that I did not get to see even when I broke it off with Louise and Cassie asked me to visit her at night.

There's too many variables.
Back when Patreon did goals a comprehensive walkthrough was one of them (I forget at what level I'd set it). To write something like this would be quite an undertaking, that's not to say that I won't be doing one - however I need to balance this with completing the other work I want to do with DoR.

I'll happily assist anyone that wanted to take on this task. But for now, it's a nice to have but not a priority.

EDIT: Also the official PDF walkthrough is tailored for a Louise-centric route.

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
Back when Patreon did goals a comprehensive walkthrough was one of them (I forget at what level I'd set it). To write something like this would be quite an undertaking, that's not to say that I won't be doing one - however I need to balance this with completing the other work I want to do with DoR.

I'll happily assist anyone that wanted to take on this task. But for now, it's a nice to have but not a priority.

EDIT: Also the official PDF walkthrough is tailored for a Louise-centric route.
I'm not on the Louise path. I'm trying to get (a) the scene with Kimiko in the beach house & (b) the scene with Cassie in the beach house.

mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
Dropping acid right before sex is rather silly since it can take up to an hour to take effect and not to mention, most people find sex rather...difficult while tripping, plus it's never in pill form, blotters are the norm, microdots and liquid pretty rare. It also takes a good while to wear off and sleep is almost impossible.

Might want to replace that with something else probably, mdma would be a fair choice but it also takes a while to kick in, cocaine and weed probably work best.

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Dreams of Reality 0.4.8b - Walkthrough Mod

Mod that adds hints and highlight best choices. This wt mod is based on AB one, so big shout out to him.

Screenshots (Click to enlarge):
screenshot0001.png screenshot0001.png
screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Link:

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hello everyone,

Lot's to update you all with, but before that a big welcome to all new supporters. Your support is greatly appreciated!

Health:
Unfortunately I seem to have caught the flu bug, Nothing to be concerned about, but just more to let you know that if anyone sends me any messages over the comming day(s) I may be a little slower to respond.

There is some vicious irony to getting the flu at the start of summer....

0.4.8b:
Dreams of Reality 0.4.8b (chapter four: part three) has been out for a couple of weeks now. There have been a couple of patches due to unforeseen problems, it's not ideal, more so with the game size being above 10Gb! Not only is it a pain to have to download that amount every time I fix a bug, but here in the UK we only get ~10% upload of our download speed.

For me, it means each version takes around 50 minutes to an hour to upload. Spread that over the various mirrors I use and suddenly getting a new version out (for a small fix) can seem an onerous task.

All this is to say, I don't make the decision to upload a full update easily. There are two outstanding bugs that are present in 0.4.8b, this is most notably the 'morning' scenes with Kimiko. due to a missing variable check the wrong morning scenes are played.

The other is a typo in an image that causes the wrong image to display during your time with Louise. I have also been made aware of some issues with the replay menu, as such this has been extensively re-worked and should resolve all reported problems.

1718460799216.png

Some areas blurred due to ....random...sausages.... yeah.

0.5.0:
Work has already begun (a few months ago) on Chapter Five. A lot of writing has been completed, however for now I will be pausing this as I work on-

0.4.9:
Yes, there is going to be an additional small update to Chapter Four. This update will encompass the fixes detailed above and a graphical update to some of the screens.

1718460807666.png

This is an example and is in keeping with the theme of the Visual Novel overall. There will be a couple more screens to be updated into the same format, I am undecided if I want to keep the excising 'mixed', 'replay' etc buttons or change them into the new clearer font. Let me know your thoughts on this. My intent to have the game screens look a little more professional overall.

The great thing about these screens is the code base is already there, I just need to change the title in photoshop and amend the code to the new image. It's very quick to do.

0.4.9 will not just be a graphical update, There is going to be some additional scenes that just didn't make it into the 0.4.8 update. These are some planned scenes with Louise and Danielle. There is also an additional scene I want to insert with Cassie. I am in the process (in between coughing and sneezing) of writing these scenes and will be creating the images soon.

Finally, the remastering of ch1 images will continue, the next on the list is the Purple Orchid scenes where you first meet Cindy and Jon.

All of this will be in the 0.4.9 update, and I'm hoping to have it out to you all inside a couple of months.

I'll post the changelog for this update in a few weeks when it is closer to completion.

Kimiko's Defloration.TV series:
The first series of images have been rendered, they need a round of post work and a little extra something something before they will be released on here. I was hoping to work on them this weekend, but my health has put a stop to that. However, I plan to have this done for next weekend.

1718460816916.png

Please note, this image is still a work in progress and may change.

The Babysitter:
This is a working title. Due to some event's comming up in Chapter Five, and my intended core mechanics of the future game Mystery of Grimhurst Lodge. I have been working on a tech demo that will be showcasing those mechanics.

The Tech Demo is affectionately titled The Babysitter and though currently it is not a full blown game (it has no story) I am looking to make this into a little more than just an example demo. I am looking for some testers who can play the demo at several stages of its development and provide feedback. If you are interested please send me a DM either here or on discord.

The demo is not ready yet, but when it is I will be sending it out for testing and feedback.

MoGL:
The scope for this game is large, call it my magnum opus if you will. There are many different mechanics I want to include, but it's important that the balance between them is right. I want the story to be as in-depth as Dreams of Reality, but conversely I want there to be some actual gameplay mechanics. I'm not yet ready to share just what those will be with you just yet - but soon, I promise.

And finally:
Before I sign off, a big, big thank you to each and every one of you who follow, support and enjoy the work I produce. Thank you.

Stay safe all,

Cenc

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Dropping acid right before sex is rather silly since it can take up to an hour to take effect and not to mention, most people find sex rather...difficult while tripping, plus it's never in pill form, blotters are the norm, microdots and liquid pretty rare. It also takes a good while to wear off and sleep is almost impossible.

Might want to replace that with something else probably, mdma would be a fair choice but it also takes a while to kick in, cocaine and weed probably work best.
Pretty much what I was going to say. My mc looked at her suspiciously when she said that was acid.. lol. She's not pregnant yet though, so drop acid not bombs! :giggle:

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Pretty much what I was going to say. My mc looked at her suspiciously when she said that was acid.. lol. She's not pregnant yet though, so drop acid not bombs! :giggle:
So, you know when your writing something and your in the flow of it and a saying pops into your head "Let's drop some acid" but you forget that the drug of choice was Ecstasy and not acid....

I have gone back and added another choice which is to admonish Louise for doing drugs when the prospect of being or trying to be preggers is on the line. I will also go back and edit that line to be Ecstasy instead of Acid.

Ecstasy takes around 20 mins (on average) to kick in, and I believe the consumption of alcohol could speed that up (but not sure). As for sex while high, yeah we have to allow a certain suspension of disbelief.

mpekas thanks for pointing it out.

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes