robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
ok so slighty disappointed by this pretty short update after such a long time between this and the last one, especially since the ending is yet another cliffhanger that will leave waiting a long time for the next update. unless the next update will quicker than this one? i hope? not that i didn't enjoy playing..just was done is less than a half hour..

PowerFlower

Jul 1, 2017
It seems we have to explain this to people every update, that this game has no NTR and will never have any NTR!
I have no idea why you feel the need to explain something to me. Nowhere did I talk about NTR or whatever. I played one path of the first chapter and that was the impression I got. I wasn't sure about it, hence the qualifier "or something". It was a bug report, not some sort of weirdo meta discussion.

Reactions: linkinn

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
None of those, it's not a corruption game.

It's more romance than anything.

Are you sure you're in the right thread?
yeah im sure she isnt naive or stupid like others say ,she what i think,story being a mess doesnt help ,you can cop and work your problems and traumas in any kind but why to dv choose this kind of ......she doesnt care no matter how you see the situation,a women or a man who doesnt respect itself and his loved ones ,doesnt need or deserve any kind pf respect...

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
yeah im sure she isnt naive or stupid like others say ,she what i think,story being a mess doesnt help ,you can cop and work your problems and traumas in any kind but why to dv choose this kind of ......she doesnt care no matter how you see the situation,a women or a man who doesnt respect itself and his loved ones ,doesnt need or deserve any kind pf respect...
godzilla-had-a-stroke-reading-this.gif

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I wish someone to create a written mod with some sentences in this game to make lousie's conversation in this update as a little bit more convincing & logical. Especially on "lousie saying that she will handle seb by saying she is married" & another one "choosing career over her husband". I'm sure after that some members may find it convincing to continue relationship with lousie and not to feel as a forced one.
I'm responding to a person that hasn't been on for 2 years, but the idea does interest me.

From what I read about this game is that it's pretty darn tootin' swell. And I'm a guy that enjoys swell things. I read 20 year old archives of the hoopla and the mudruckers talking about ol' Louise and her weirdly worded monologue's and other questionable musings, so when I'm not busy, I'm interested in playing this and seeing the scenes in context. If I agree, I might just do a bit of rewriting ;)

If anyone is interested, I'll share it, if not, oh well.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
ok so slighty disappointed by this pretty short update after such a long time between this and the last one, especially since the ending is yet another cliffhanger that will leave waiting a long time for the next update. unless the next update will quicker than this one? i hope? not that i didn't enjoy playing..just was done is less than a half hour..
Each route is probably around the 30-40 minutes in length. However there are many of them. At this point in the story there are so many routes that require work that the length of a single route is going to be shorter.

I can assure you, and others that the majority of my free time is spent working on this game. Unlike the stereotype developers (especially adult ones) tend to have, I'm not living in my parents basement. I have a full time job, and a family that requires attention, added to this, in this particular update, due to the nature of the images I was creating - I had to wait till night hours to do them.

All this is to say, I'm working as hard as I can.

Sometimes updates take so long i forget the whole game lol
I wish I could get updates out quicker, but this would run the risk of some paths being unfinished, and if anything, only be more confusing to develop.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Due to a feature found in chapter one, I have made an update patch. There was also an audio issue so have included all the audio files as well.

You can update 0.4.8 to 0.4.8a via this patch here: -

Simple extract the files and then copy the entire contents of the game folder into the game folder of your Dreams Of Reality installation.

NB: This only affect those playing a fresh playthrough of Chapter One. If you are continuing from a later chapter then you don't need the patch (the fix will be applied in future updates).

Normally I wait a little longer before releasing patches, but due to the critical nature of this one, I thought it best to do so at my earliest opportunity.

To confirm the patch is successful, you should see the game version listed as 0.4.8a on the main menu.

This is for PC version only, I am unsure what is required for the MAC version - perhaps someone is able to do this?

NB: Due to the audio issue the android port will need to be redone from scratch. this is in the works and will be updated when it is ready.

May 7, 2024
moron.

anyways she's been buried for some years and only appears to mc as part of his figment.
Ugh, it just gets worse. So most of the sex MC has are wet dreams? I guess that's unavoidable if the whole story is a fever dream or something, even though dream sex/wet dreams in AVNs tends to be annoying if they never happen in MC's waking life (not as much as sandboxes or lack of incest though).

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So Louise wants another baby but still wants to use pills?
I know she has been though a lot, but she isn't stupid. I said no of course but she really needs my help.

Reactions: Grelk and Cenc

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
So Louise wants another baby but still wants to use pills?
I know she has been though a lot, but she isn't stupid. I said no of course but she really needs my help.
Women can do strange things...

.. but that's a very valid point - I think I'm going to add an option to admonish her for suggesting it if you've 'agreed' to trying for a baby.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Women can do strange things...

.. but that's a very valid point - I think I'm going to add an option to admonish her for suggesting it if you've 'agreed' to trying for a baby.
I suggested something good? First time for everything I guess lol.

Anyway, even though I was a bit disappointed in her I still love Louise she is so awesome.
And I'm playing the update now and the render quality is really good. These women are so amazing I just want to cuddle with all of them.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
It's not just me but the replay gallery isn't working or not part of the game?
It is for me, might be if you're playing a version that was out before I did the gallery stuff you might be missing out on some images - there's been an extensive rework of the gallery code.

I suggested something good? First time for everything I guess lol.

Anyway, even though I was a bit disappointed in her I still love Louise she is so awesome.
And I'm playing the update now and the render quality is really good. These women are so amazing I just want to cuddle with all of them.
I'm literally writing it in the script now :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92
4.00 star(s) 27 Votes