Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Danielle being Sebastian's younger sister didn't cross my mind.
Holy hell, that came out of no where! this one I can put to bed, Danielle has no affiliations to Sebastian. tbh Id want to keep her and him as far away from each other as possible!

That guys a psychopath!

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I'd be lying if the thought of Danielle being Sebastian's younger sister didn't cross my mind.
That crossed my mind as well, she's way too forward to be just some regular nurse...if she's not his sister, then she's hired by Sebastian to get him caught cheating.

Edit: If she is just a normal nurse as Cenc says, then my MC has found a new love interest! Sort of a relief actually (y)

Reactions: House Of Black

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Holy hell, that came out of no where! this one I can put to bed, Danielle has no affiliations to Sebastian. tbh Id want to keep her and him as far away from each other as possible!

That guys a psychopath!
Hey my mind wonders, paranoia is real but thanks for the reassurance.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
That crossed my mind as well, she's way too forward to be just some regular nurse...if she's not his sister, then she's hired by Sebastian to get him caught cheating.

Edit: If she is just a normal nurse as Cenc says, then my MC has found a new love interest! Sort of a relief actually (y)
someone on discord said "its an interesting idea"

I said no! no crazy hot nurse, only hot nurse!

:p

Reactions: Jstforme

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Sometimes I think I need some crazy pills due to my lousy memory, but Sebastian never kissed Louise in my (support) playthrough. I assume it's supposed to be happening at the end of the dinner just before Louise leaves for the strip club, and eventually catches the MC with Cindy in the bathroom. If I'm wrong, when is it supposed to happen?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
....I mean the DEV isn't even trying to paint the wife as a good wife, but wants the husband to be faithful and do everything for the both of them in the relationship....
Husband is portrayed to be anything but faithful. Moments after he finished recalling the details of his daughter's horrible death to the police and all he could think was tapping that hot nurse ass.

I can't relate to that couple at all. And while Louise is not mandatory as you can obviously pursuit others, MC and his tasteless inner monologuing is.

Reactions: Vasy

bobi67

Jun 8, 2019
Sometimes I think I need some crazy pills due to my lousy memory, but Sebastian never kissed Louise in my (support) playthrough. I assume it's supposed to be happening at the end of the dinner just before Louise leaves for the strip club, and eventually catches the MC with Cindy in the bathroom. If I'm wrong, when is it supposed to happen?
Yes , if Louise decide to stay at the restaurant , at the end of the dinner Sebastian will take louise back at her house and here he will force himself on her and kiss her .

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
It happens after Louise stays for the rest of dinner rather than leaving early. Might be mistaken, but I think that only happens on the non-supportive path...

Reactions: Cenc

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Husband is portrayed to be anything but faithful. Moments after he finished recalling the details of his daughter's horrible death to the police and all he could think was tapping that hot nurse ass.

I can't relate to that couple at all. And while Louise is not mandatory as you can obviously pursuit others, MC and his tasteless inner monologuing is.
Whether he is faithful or not is on the player. Thoughts are not cheating... He's also had his brain scrambled recently so take that into consideration.

EDIT: Not to mention really good drugs! Groovy man!

Last edited:
Reactions: LordSinner and Cenc

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Okay, so I went back and played the game perfectly because I wanted to refresh my memory on a few things. I wanted to play up to the point of Louise finding the MC in the bathroom with the stripper that I rejected and Appologized (right answer) for. I played every single decision supportive and loyal.

Prior to that moment, before the game even gives the MC a chance to be unfaithful, She:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Three incredibly troubling things that indicate that this marriage is fucked regardless of the events of the story. Just to reiterate, these are the things that happened before the MC even has the opportunity to be disloyal.

Edit: Also, she's not being manipulated at this point. Sebastian actually thinks to himself after this point that the direct method isn't working and that he needs to try something more subtle.

Last edited:

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
she also

honestly, there could be more. but if you only cherry pick negatives and ignore everything else, you will only have the image you want to create in your head.

Louise does the above, as well as supporting her daughter, I didn't mention any of those. and you call her a bad wife?

for shame.

Louise deserves a lot more credit than she's being given.

Last edited:

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
honestly, there could be more. but if you only cherry pick negatives and ignore everything else, you will only have the image you want to create in your head.

Louise does the above, as well as supporting her daughter, I didnt mention any of those. and you call her a bad wife?

for shame.

Louise deserve a lot more credit than she's being given.
Look, I get that no one is perfect. They have a good relationship up until the point she considers fucking another man for a job. Full stop. Done.

And yes, I know she didn't decide to do it, she considered it. That's not great.

Edit: And as for that list of good things. Yeah, it's a relationship. That's how those things work. They don't end after a massive list though, they end over a small list. That's reality.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
she also

Louise does the above, as well as supporting her daughter, I didnt mention any of those. and you call her a bad wife?

for shame.

Louise deserve a lot more credit than she's being given.
First off those are all things that should happen in a relationship, not something to give credit for. Second she asks herself how far she is willing to go and than answer it by lying to her husband about going on a date with another man knowing full well that it was not just business. If the 'little white lie' was no big deal she wouldn't need to lie about it in the first place.

You are clearly biased about your own creation and are to close to see it any other way.

Last edited:

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Look, I get that no one is perfect. They have a good relationship up until the point she considers fucking another man for a job. Full stop. Done.
She asks herself how far she's willing to go. Full stop.

A question that might legitimately pop into your mind when the success you've been chasing for 20 years is dangled in front of you.

EDIT: Not that her behavior isn't the kind of thing that leads to the end of a marriage, but I see it as understandable and not past the point of reconciliation so far.

Reactions: acewinz

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Its to do with what she would sacrifice of her family, not what cock she would like to suck on.

and as for biased to my own creation... well yeah - i wrote the story, I know what I want the story to be - Im trying to advise those that missed the intention of the story to look at other aspects.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
again, and I'll be blunt here. Thats in your head only. she is questioning herself as to what she will sacrifice. her family for her career? (and if u support, she chose the family) and then things start to unravell.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
again, and I'll be blunt here. Thats in your head only. she is questioning herself as to what she will sacrifice. her family for her career? (and if u support, she chose the family) and then things start to unravell.
Look, I've been married for almost 20 years and I honestly asked myself how I would react to finding out that my wife, who I love beyond life, have two kids and three grandkids from, had lied to me, dressed sexy for another man, and then considered fucking him.

Do you know what my reaction to that question was?

Can you even imagine what my response was?

I don't think you can.

Reactions: acewinz
4.00 star(s) 27 Votes