Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
One image out of there is from a normal day (shopping). The rest of her normal days are in pants or other modest outfits, iirc.
I don't think she wears pants in a single scene in this game. The only other thing I found her wearing in Chapter 1 was shorts and a tank top at the park with Emily when she was little.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I don't think she wears pants in a single scene in this game. The only other thing I found her wearing in Chapter 1 was shorts and a tank top at the park with Emily when she was little.
You're right. Just went through the game (yay for skip!) and she wears one modest outfit (long dress, first date) and several like you shared. My memory playing tricks I guess.

But, half my point still stands though. She upped her game for the night she lied about with Sebastian.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She likes short skirts. MC saw her wearing all of these outfits with nary a word of disapproval.
Short skirts are fine, but looks like she only dressed sleeveless (along with usual shorts) for the date with Sebastian.. We know she won't feel anything for Sebastian.. But yeah, she placing her carrer more than her husband & doing everything she can to succeed in that area. . Then, why her marriage is still ongoing? She may continue her career by leaving husband & Our MC can be with a woman who loves him more than anything. Happy Life for both..

Last edited:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
But, half my point still stands though. She upped her game for the night she lied about with Sebastian.
You can see it that way if you want, I guess, but I don't agree. I don't think there's a huge difference between that outfit and the others that she wears out and about with her husband and daughter. Yes she has other things going on on those days including meetings with Sebastian, but since we don't really see her wearing other types of clothing, I don't think it's particularly fair to condemn her for dressing more or less like she appears to normally dress especially if her husband isn't objecting to it.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I do want to comment about some people saying that the MC wasn't 1st in her life. I have to be honest, I'm 6th in my wife's life. 6th. And that's how it should be, imo. Here's the ranking for her:

1: two kids three grandkids
6: Me

And that is how it is supposed to work. When my wife worked she put aspects of her job above aspects of our relationship. The job wasn't more important than me, but at times it was more important than our time together and it was the same for my job as well.

As I've stated in other posts here. If that one single line about contemplating infidelity had been different the narrative of her actions would have been different. That's how actions with a common thread work, they form a narrative. Leave off that one line and the actions form a narrative of making her job work in a way that isn't marriage threatening.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
You can see it that way if you want, I guess, but I don't agree. I don't think there's a huge difference between that outfit and the others that she wears out and about with her husband and daughter. Yes she has other things going on on those days including meetings with Sebastian, but since we don't really see her wearing other types of clothing, I don't think it's particularly fair to condemn her for dressing more or less like she appears to normally dress especially if her husband isn't objecting to it.
If that's all she had done I wouldn't. As I said just previously, actions with a common thread form a narrative. The dressing sexy was just one part of that narrative.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
He's not objecting to it only because the dev doesn't want him too. She can do no wrong in the eyes of the dev. I haven't really played this, but, reading everyone's posts tells me wtf is going on. The wife is a cheating cunt and the dev needs to give the players a choice to kick her ass into the gutter.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
More or less? I haven't played the game yet, but after seeing the outfit images, it clearly shows there is a clear "difference" atleast in the last image (date with Sebastian). Date with MC, long hands, but Date with Seb "shorts & sleeveless".

And i'm not commenting about short skirts, because as someone said it's her common style. I agree nothing to worry in that part.

About supporting route: Looks like husband is way more supportive to wife than many of us in real life. It won't work for many of us. But, works for some people like the one who given comment in this thread. This story is not for everyone.

But, but.. I still give my benefit of doubt to this game because, sometimes our marriage won't work in real life, yet we have chance to save marriage by forgiving or embracing their mistakes. So, if the wife in next chapter clearly shows her guilt & honesty & proves to be a wife that still cares, loves & loyal to husband, All is happy.

Has to wait for next part, let's see how strong dev convinces players to give a chance to continue supporting husband for Lousie.

Last edited:
Reactions: TD1900

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
As I've stated in other posts here. If that one single line about contemplating infidelity had been different the narrative of her actions would have been different. That's how actions with a common thread work, they form a narrative. Leave off that one line and the actions form a narrative of making her job work in a way that isn't marriage threatening.
Well, it probably won't surprise you to learn that I don't see that line as "contemplating infidelity" as you put it, and Cenc (the writer, the story is literally his!) has said that she is not.

I read that as her questioning herself IN GENERAL about how much she is willing to sacrifice for her career. I have said above that I see that line as her acknowledging that there might be something fishy about Sebastian and is she willing to keep trying to make the business relationship work with that possibility looming? She seems to decide that as long as she keeps her eyes open, she will keep pursuing her dream especially since she might be wrong about his motivations. She most decidedly does not say she's planning or even willing to fuck Sebastian to get the contract. (If she were willing to do that, I guarantee you it would have happened already, probably that night. That's exactly what Sebastian wants!) This is shown out by what actually happens. Assuming MC has been supportive, she leaves the restaurant early and goes to see MC at work when Sebastian starts getting in appropriate. Even if she stays, she does nothing to encourage him and she is shocked and unhappy when he kisses her.

On another note, it's fine to bring your own experiences with marriage into the discussion if you want. However, it is NOT okay to make like your way to have a happy, successful marriage is the only way. I think you have been incredibly disrespectful to Cenc... and his wife who seems like a lovely person by the way. (She's active on the game's Discord.) No person is in a position to judge somebody else's marriage. You know nothing about them nor should he be asked to share such personal information here. It's none of your business!

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
More or less? I haven't played the game yet, but after seeing the outfit images, it clearly shows there is a clear "difference" atleast in the last image (date with Sebastian). Date with MC, long hands, but Date with Seb "shorts & sleeveless".

And i'm not commenting about short skirts, because as someone said it's her common style. I agree nothing to worry in that part.

About supporting route: Looks like husband is way more supportive to wife than many of us in real life. It won't work for many of us. But, works for some people like the one who given comment in this thread. This story is not for everyone.

But, but.. I still give my benefit of doubt to this game because, sometimes our marriage won't work in real life, yet we have chance to save marriage by forgiving or embracing their mistakes. So, if the wife in next chapter clearly shows her guilt & honesty & proves to be a wife that still cares, loves & loyal to husband, All is happy.

Has to wait for next part, let's see how strong dev convinces players to give a chance to continue supporting husband for
the woman like Lousie.
Play the game and then come back and join the discussion. If you think you're getting what's going on in this game just from following the forum, you are so wrong!

She hasn't done anything to to merit groveling for forgiveness in any path. (That isn't to say she hasn't made any mistakes, just nothing that serious!) How you think you can contribute meaningfully to this conversation without having played the game yet is beyond me.

By the way, she isn't sleeveless in any of those shots. In the picture you are referring to, the sleeves are sheer, but they are definitely there.

Reactions: TD1900

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Play the game and then come back and join the discussion. If you think you're getting what's going on in this game just from following the forum, you are so wrong!

She hasn't done anything to to merit groveling for forgiveness in any path. (That isn't to say she hasn't made any mistakes, just nothing that serious!) How you think you can contribute meaningfully to this conversation without having played the game yet is beyond me.

By the way, she isn't sleeveless in any of those shots. In the picture you are referring to, the sleeves are sheer, but they are definitely there.
Yeah, i'm not played the game because i decided to try the game only after i get confirmed that this is a good husband-wife story, because of my bad experiences in other husband-wife games. Everywhere i go, wife cheats somewhere in the middle. So, i'm clearly watching comments because i don't want to get into another bad experience. But, you are right, my judgement cannot be seen as valid unless until i play this game. I definitely share my experience after doing that.

But, coming to outfits, yeah it's may not be sleeveless, but it stills shows her more skin compare to other outfits. Just saying. Not complaining.

And what's wrong if someone wants to choose a woman who gives him more importance than her career? It's player's choice. Players mindset is different. Every Husband is different. All have their own limits & own perceptions when it comes to marriage preferences. Some expect forgiveness and some sheds off those actions as "common & okay".

Last edited:
Reactions: Milflover68

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
donno how many times the DEV himself says the wife dont cheat until someone gets it through their thick skull..he's writing it..
Chill man.. I will still play this game no matter what i see in these comments. I just want to prepare myself before going into the story because of bad experiences in husband wife trope stories/games.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
donno how many times the DEV himself says the wife dont cheat until someone gets it through their thick skull..he's writing it..not y'alls..geez...
Think about it, Rob. Everyone has a different opinion as to what cheating is. I for one think that if she went on a date, regardless of whether they fucked or not, it's cheating. I don't put up with that shit. Yes, I know the dev said she didn't cheat, but, he also says that she can do no wrong in his eyes. I'm probably still going to play the game, but, believe me, I will also do what I feel she did.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
I don't even understand what this discussion is about anymore. Dev said that he was trying to cause emotion in the players, he obviously succeded but then right after, he is trying to convince players to "like" Louise? What's the point in causing the emotion when right after you are trying to convince people how great she is? There's is literally a path to split up with her, I guess it's there for a reason. the reason being that some people ight not like Louise but it almost seems like he doesn't want people to play that path. Imo of course.

No, I am not trying to be an asshole be saying this. No, I am not talking about all the people.

Tysonator2000

Feb 24, 2020
Yeah im quite annoyed a bit on the psycho nurse on Acting Lessons because im a nurse also and sometime just sometimes we are a bit psycho ahaha
That's entirely understandable with the long hours and stress of the job, it's bound to happen sometimes. I was totally caught off guard with that reveal though. I actually liked her in the beginning more so than Megan. Then again nurses are my kryptonite, add in redhead and I'm a goner. :LOL:

Reactions: Zeruvex

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Please stop putting words into my mouth. At no point did I say the mc is a douchbag. Sebby most certainly is.

Also. Louise is human. She makes mistakes. Just like we all do. How she owns those mistakes will be borne out in other updates.

There's a lot to unpick here. But I will point out. If you disliked Louise so much. You do have the option to split. Even over the sexual assault.

I like Louise. I like all my characters. Except Sebastian. He can go die in a fire. But do I think Louise can do no wrong? Of course not. She is only human and sometimes she gets it wrong.

I know ur getting ntr vibes. I don't intend that. The scene at the start of ch2 is intended to show he's a lot more dangerous. It is nothing to do with sex nor is Louise trying to use that to get a head. If you are on her path. She chose to go and visit the mc.

She choose you and her family.

Anyway speculation. Is good and all. But leave the personal bits out of it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Please stop putting words into my mouth. At no point did I say the mc is a douchbag. Sebby most certainly is.

Also. Louise is human. She makes mistakes. Just like we all do. How she owns those mistakes will be borne out in other updates.

There's a lot to unpick here. But I will point out. If you disliked Louise so much. You do have the option to split. Even over the sexual assault.

I like Louise. I like all my characters. Except Sebastian. He can go die in a fire. But do I think Louise can do no wrong? Of course not. She is only human and sometimes she gets it wrong.

I know ur getting ntr vibes. I don't intend that. The scene at the start of ch2 is intended to show he's a lot more dangerous. It is nothing to do with sex nor is Louise trying to use that to get a head. If you are on her path. She chose to go and visit the mc.

She choose you and her family.

Anyway speculation. Is good and all. But leave the personal bits out of it.
I misunderstood you on that then. My bad.

Reactions: harsha_26

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Jesus the thread is insane...some folk really need to get a fecking grip. It's a godamn game. Not your own wife.

As for the dev....really interesting so far...can see where it might go...I hope it doesn't and it isn't that cliche but certainly will watch with interest.
Get a grip on what? I'm glad it's not my wife. At least Louise isn't as bad, yet, as my ex-wife. It feels like this is going a certain way, but, the dev has said several times, it's not that way. But, too many things are implied.

I just don't know if I should cheat on her or not. So far, I have not. But,

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
4.00 star(s) 27 Votes