harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I started game, selected all lousie supporting options, *skiss* variable doesn't happened. Lousie wears midriff which is first in game. MC rejected cindy, but when they went to home, instead of asking about lousie's dress, he stares at her dress & lusting.

I was like "dude, you wife dress up like never before, and it's even not your date, but you lusting her dress instead of asking her about it. Are you for real? I know your wife is beautiful. But use your brain, not your cock."

May be only convincing answer is MC already seen her wearing midriffs too in earlier, but we players didn't come to seen it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glooskabe

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
What's the Bonus Code used to unlock? Did a search on the thread and didn't find anything. Can someone assuage my curiosity?

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
And holy shit I just got caught up on the rest of the thread here. Lots of really strong reactions when the Dev outright said there will be no NTR.

Will there be vibes of it? Of course! Sebastian is a fucking predator and is going to try shit. That's part of the drama of the game.

But in this game you have the author screaming from the rooftops that Sebastian will not succeed on stealing your wife.

The people with all this talk of "she's dressing too sexy for another man" just screams of insecurity on their part.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
And holy shit I just got caught up on the rest of the thread here. Lots of really strong reactions when the Dev outright said there will be no NTR.

Will there be vibes of it? Of course! Sebastian is a fucking predator and is going to try shit. That's part of the drama of the game.

But in this game you have the author screaming from the rooftops that Sebastian will not succeed on stealing your wife.

The people with all this talk of "she's dressing too sexy for another man" just screams of insecurity on their part.
Insecurity? What are you? A wahmen activist? The main thing is she lied. She went on a date. While being married. I don't give a shit about how she dressed. Sure the MC had a chance to tell a 'white lie', but, in my play through, I didn't. The MC deserves the truth from the start. So, we need the actual choice to tell her to fuck off. Not cheat on her, get caught and her tell us it's over.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020

Just because there won't be NTR, I believe the dev that there won't be, doesn't mean that people have to like her behavior which in my opinion is questionable atleast.

Edit: Oh and I am sure that it will all turn out great and they will somehow get rid of Sebastian and all that stuff but right now, being loyal to Louise doesn't seem rewarding at all imo.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020

It's not insecurity. If dressing up sexy is her common style, no one bothers about it. I have no problem with her shorts. But, that midriff dress goes way out of her common style. And why insecurity? It's just a game. And we have questions to ask. Lousie also doubted herself "Did I gone too far" after seb praised about her dress.

Yes, I agree some of the comments are very personal & broadline abusive. But, some of the comments are guinuine. And I even know this game won't be going into NTR. Yes, For Lousie, work comes first, but she is not the lady who will fuck someone for career.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
oh, it will be. It will be :p

Remember this is only a part 1 of the full ch2, second part is very louise focussed :)
Don't take this the wrong way but that is very subjective. You may see it as rewarding, but that doesn't mean the reader will, just look at how Louise is seen by some of us now.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
oh, it will be. It will be :p

Remember this is only a part 1 of the full ch2, second part is very louise focussed :)
Thankyou, just now completed the story. Yes, I have issues but i'm loving this story & only playing for lousie & I did'nt even select one option of cheating. Carefully followed walkthrough. Just have some fear about insanity points.

I hate you cenc.. You made dani so hot & sexy. It's so hard to select negetive options with her lol.. But, my heart is made up.. Only lousie.. Lousie.. Lousie..:love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cenc

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
I missed it then. Where?

Edit:
If it involves cheating, then no thanks.
Don't be supportive at the beginning and stay at the restaurant with Sebastian. Then when she tells you about it you can drop her. I don't know if there's any other way but this is how I did it.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Don't be supportive at the beginning and stay at the restaurant with Sebastian. Then when she tells you about it you can drop her. I don't know if there's any other way but this is how I did it.
Pretty sure you can do it with low relationship points too. Can't remember details, but at some point Louise asks you straight up if you love her anymore. Answer no and she leaves.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Hmm I don't know. That seems like a dick move. Cenc is there any other way?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Personally, dropping Louise because sebby assaulted her is somewhat of a dick move. but I want players to have that option - cos I knew how they would perceive her actions.

edit: added spoiler tags cos you know... its kinda spoiler-ish

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
you get an option near the start of ch2, where if you were caught in the club with Cindy, she comes right out and askes you. then later on she tells you about Sebastian being a dick, and you have an option to leave her then.

the second option comes about in 1 of 2 ways, either you were supportive, but then proceeded to go negative points with Louise this gives you the option to stay with Sebastian at the meal (triggering the assault) or you aren't supportive, then you will also have the option (regardless of points).

There is a variable that if you are really mean to Louise, then you will have no option but stay and finish the meal with Sebastian.

Personally, dropping Louise because sebby assaulted her is somewhat of a dick move. but I want players to have that option - cos I knew how they would perceive her actions.
Well, perception is a funny thing. It is what the writer created. It opens everyone's eyes a different way. I see the lie. I also saw that we had the choice to lie to her or tell her the truth. All the ways to leave her right now, still seem to be a dick move. She, in some of our minds, crossed the line and is the bad person, we need a choice at that point, as the supportive guy, we should have a choice to leave her and still be the good guy.

• Angry
Reactions: botc76
4.00 star(s) 27 Votes