harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Personally, dropping Louise because sebby assaulted her is somewhat of a dick move. but I want players to have that option - cos I knew how they would perceive her actions.

edit: added spoiler tags cos you know... its kinda spoiler-ish
Why people are so heartless? She is the victim, & you are dumping her for that. I know people counter your opinion as "then why did she accept date in the first place? Why did she lie about it? Why did she wear sexy out of her common way" etc etc.

I know, she done mistakes. Yes, I have too have issues like i did earlier mention in my comments. But, it's worth forgiving for a beautiful soul like lousie. All I want is a long discussion over it with her in next chapter. After that, My MC will love her even more. That's my perception.

She needs MC's support & love now more than ever because she is dealing with dangerous seb.

Reactions: botc76

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Why people are so heartless? She is the victim, & you are dumping her for that. I know people counter your opinion as "then why did she accept date in the first place? Why did she lie about it? Why did she wear sexy out of her common way" etc etc.

I know, she done mistakes. Yes, I have too have issues like i did earlier mention in my comments. But, it's worth forgiving for a beautiful soul like lousie. All I want is a long discussion over it in next chapter. After that, My MC will lover her even more. That's my perception.
It isn't about being heartless. It's about the fact that she lied about the date. Her dressing 'sexier' as some have said, has nothing to do with it. You also have to add in the 'sexy pose' she did at the door when she met the guy at the door. She knew she was fucking up, but, she continued.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018

Personally, dropping Louise because sebby assaulted her is somewhat of a dick move. but I want players to have that option - cos I knew how they would perceive her actions.

edit: added spoiler tags cos you know... its kinda spoiler-ish
So you're saying we have to be the bad guy if we want to break up with a woman that lies?

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
It isn't about being heartless. It's about the fact that she lied about the date. Her dressing 'sexier' as some have said, has nothing to do with it. You also have to add in the 'sexy pose' she did at the door when she met the guy at the door. She knew she was fucking up, but, she continued.
Yeah, I know she done mistakes according to our different perceptions. And she got assaulted for those mistakes. But are those reasons are worthy enough to dump her? For suppose, Can't you forgive her if she is willing to have a honest discussion about it? I can even add some coding lines in next chapter for you if dev won't provide that lol.

Reactions: botc76

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah, I know she done mistakes according to our different perceptions. And she got assaulted for those mistakes. But are those reasons are worthy enough to dump her? For suppose, Can't you forgive her if she is willing to have a honest discussion about it? I can even add some coding lines in next chapter for you if dev won't provide that lol.
She wasn't assaulted in my play through. But, she made choices that went outside of the marriage, then lied. I was supportive the entire time. I still see the lie and I hate liars. So, no, she doesn't deserve another chance.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
The thing is if you forgive something like this you are telling the person it is ok that they do it and set a precedent for them to do it again. Just look at what happens when you forgive a cheater, guess what they cheat again, go figure. She knows what this was long before the 'assault' and put herself in that position that is on her.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
It's like that with that kiss (assault?) too. When someone you don't like tries to kiss you, don't you just push them away? Even before it happens? Sebastian kisses her and she is contemplating in her mind "I don't want that"
or something like that, it's just another one of the sketchy things she did. That's how I perceived it atleast. And people don't tell me she was in shock and didn't know what to do, that's not how it works. Anyway, I'll play both paths (split up/loyal) and see how it works out but right now I prefer the "split up".

Reactions: despot444

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It's like that with that kiss (assault?) too. When someone you don't like tries to kiss you, don't you just push them away? Even before it happens? Sebastian kisses her and she is contemplating in her mind "I don't want that"
or something like that, it's just another one of the sketchy things she did. That's how I perceived it atleast. And people don't tell me she was in shock and didn't know what to do, that's not how it works. Anyway, I'll play both paths (split up/loyal) and see how it works out but right now I prefer the "split up".
I also didn't get the 'kiss'. Was only one choice and that was to go to the club.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well then you were too nice to her. I played like that too, trying to be nice and supportive but I wasn't getting anything back from her so I was like "Why bother?" so I reloaded the save and split up.
Well, I had talked to Cenc and decided to give her the benefit of the doubt and play it as the total good guy. But, I can't. I'll probably replay and just dump her ass the first chance that I get.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So, I tried the break up path and it just left me feeling like a total asshat. Then fucking us over with the MC's friend. That's just not cool when she's the one who fucked up. But, this is your story, tell it like you want. Cenc there has to be a better way than exploding at Louise and calmly telling her that she fucked up and leave her as the good guy in all of it. But, I don't see that happening, so, I will wish you well on the game.

Redmark453

Dec 8, 2018
On the support route it is obvious that the MC will "stay" with Louise but I think the MC will give his beloved wife a little surprise because I say this so it would be more interesting since I am not the dev, what I mean Louise cares more about work and reaching the top of her working career and nothing else and she did not pay attention to the MC and in the meantime giving him unconditional support but when Louise reaches the top of her working career and discards Sebastian she will very happily go to celebrate with the MC but instead of that he will find the MC with another woman in bed but of course they will say the MC is an unfaithful idiot who cheated on Louise but because he did such a betrayal it is obvious the MC was frustrated, abandoned he had no love his wife and he was tormented by having lost his only light that was his daughter and he had no support from his wife, he did not receive anything and I asked him the deception that the MC did to Louise is justifiable. Hahaha capable nothing of that will happen but Louise how the story goes does not deserve anything from the MC

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
Same shit happened in Life Happened, if someone kisses you without your consent you don't wait for them to end it or put your hand on their head and continue to kiss. You punch or slap them and cut connection with them. Don't even start about lying about it too.

Last edited:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Wow, reading this thread was both amusing and interesting for different reasons. I never saw the line with the wife contemplating infidelity, so I don't know the context of how serious it was versus more idle thoughts about what it would be like to have sex, etc. I think it would be a serious thing for a wife of a long marriage to actually contemplate something like that, but given the context of the overall story, it's hard for me to say what would be going through my mind in the same proverbial shoes.

I'll only say from my perspective that if I felt a man was even a tiny bit insecure about how I dressed for career advancement, it would make me suspicious that he either 1) doesn't trust me or 2) is not a confident and secure man. He's gone if I think either of those things ever.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Wow, reading this thread was both amusing and interesting for different reasons. I never saw the line with the wife contemplating infidelity, so I don't know the context of how serious it was versus more idle thoughts about what it would be like to have sex, etc. I think it would be a serious thing for a wife of a long marriage to actually contemplate something like that, but given the context of the overall story, it's hard for me to say what would be going through my mind in the same proverbial shoes.
The line in question is under the spoiler tag with some context. It's during the restaurant scene with Sebastian.

I don't see this line as contemplating infidelity at all. As an interesting side note, I just noticed when I was looking for this that her question here echoes a question Sebastian asks her earlier in this conversation. He asks her:

I'm really not trying to reignite this flamewar, but I figured I'd share the relevant source material so you could form your own informed opinion, at least on this specific point.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
But she lied to him. Would you drop that man for not trusting you even though you are lying to him?
I haven't seen that scene in game, but I tend to think if I actually lied myself, the relationship is over anyway. He should feel fine dropping me since I lied, and I should feel fine moving on because without trust, what's the point? I would blame myself for not doing it sooner if I actually was willing to lie. (I would hope I would never lie personally, but just do a clean break first)

I'm giving the context that if a man even gave me even tiny vibes of lack of trust/insecurity, it's not a relationship that will last. It's just a matter of when, not if and I'd be quietly planning how to break up in the interim. And I can admit I detest insecurity in a guy, I want a man 100% confident he can keep me on his own merit. Not 99%, 100%.

If I had to list the ten most important qualities of a man for me personally, confidence and trustworthiness would be easily be at the top for me. (one vanity third one is height which I admit is shallow lol) I would certainly trust a man 100% with how he dresses and what he does with his time on my end of the relationship. If it turns out I was wrong, you move on.

I assume if you saw her lie, it's because the MC already did something else with choices? I don't think I saw that scene. (or maybe I misread it)

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
The line in question is under the spoiler tag with some context. It's during the restaurant scene with Sebastian.

I don't see this line as contemplating infidelity at all. As an interesting side note, I just noticed when I was looking for this that her question here echoes a question Sebastian asks her earlier in this conversation. He asks her:

I'm really not trying to reignite this flamewar, but I figured I'd share the relevant source material so you could form your own informed opinion, at least on this specific point.
Ah, if those are the actual lines, I think this is a little debatable versus what I assumed was more strong language. But what is the lie? Maybe I am forgetting or missing a key scene?

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
I haven't seen that scene in game, but I tend to think if I actually lied myself, the relationship is over anyway. He should feel fine dropping me since I lied, and I should feel fine moving on because without trust, what's the point? I would blame myself for not doing it sooner if I actually was willing to lie. (I would hope I would never lie personally, but just do a clean break first)

I'm giving the context that if a man even gave me even tiny vibes of lack of trust/insecurity, it's not a relationship that will last. It's just a matter of when, not if and I'd be quietly planning how to break up in the interim. And I can admit I detest insecurity in a guy, I want a man 100% confident he can keep me on his own merit. Not 99%, 100%.

If I had to list the ten most important qualities of a man for me personally, confidence and trustworthiness would be easily be at the top for me. (one vanity third one is height which I admit is shallow lol) I would certainly trust a man 100% with how he dresses and what he does with his time on my end of the relationship. If it turns out I was wrong, you move on.

I assume if you saw her lie, it's because the MC already did something else with choices? I don't think I saw that scene. (or maybe I misread it)
I am not sure but I think I agree.

I think that scene happens anyways, when you are being nice to her it's like a "white lie" and when you're not she just straight up lies. I think but I might be wrong.

Reactions: TessSadist

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I don't think you could have missed it. It's in the scene in their living room when she tells MC and Emily that she's going out to dinner with Sebastian. It occurs in both the supportive and non-supportive versions of the conversation.

Reactions: TessSadist
4.00 star(s) 27 Votes