TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Ah, I thought there was a "bigger" lie I somehow missed. I guess I have the context of everything. :)

Reactions: Glooskabe

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Ah, I thought there was "bigger" lie I somehow missed. I guess I have the context of everything. :)
Nope, that's it.

Need a personal assistant? I'm apparently pretty good at keeping large amounts of esoteric information organized and quickly retrievable. :geek::coffee:

Reactions: TessSadist

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I haven't seen that scene in game, but I tend to think if I actually lied myself, the relationship is over anyway. He should feel fine dropping me since I lied, and I should feel fine moving on because without trust, what's the point? I would blame myself for not doing it sooner if I actually was willing to lie. (I would hope I would never lie personally, but just do a clean break first)

I'm giving the context that if a man even gave me even tiny vibes of lack of trust/insecurity, it's not a relationship that will last. It's just a matter of when, not if and I'd be quietly planning how to break up in the interim. And I can admit I detest insecurity in a guy, I want a man 100% confident he can keep me on his own merit. Not 99%, 100%.

If I had to list the ten most important qualities of a man for me personally, confidence and trustworthiness would be easily be at the top for me. (one vanity third one is height which I admit is shallow lol) I would certainly trust a man 100% with how he dresses and what he does with his time on my end of the relationship. If it turns out I was wrong, you move on.

I assume if you saw her lie, it's because the MC already did something else with choices? I don't think I saw that scene. (or maybe I misread it)
I played on the 100% faithful and supportive path with her the first time. She does lie about the date and when she meets seb at the door, she does it in a provocative manner. She even thinks to herself if she overdid it. The way she dressed didn't bother me as it did some. It was the lie that bothered me. Which is why I wanted to break it off with her. But, if you play the faithful and supportive hubby, that never comes into play.

But, playing the non-supportive path, regardless of whether you cheat or not, left me feeling like a real douche. There is no calm, good guy path if you break it off with her because of the lie. It's either 'Be the heel' or 'Be the lapdog'. Neither of those appeal to me. I'm just glad others are still playing and enjoying it.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I played on the 100% faithful and supportive path with her the first time. She does lie about the date and when she meets seb at the door, she does it in a provocative manner. She even thinks to herself if she overdid it. The way she dressed didn't bother me as it did some. It was the lie that bothered me. Which is why I wanted to break it off with her. But, if you play the faithful and supportive hubby, that never comes into play.

But, playing the non-supportive path, regardless of whether you cheat or not, left me feeling like a real douche. There is no calm, good guy path if you break it off with her because of the lie. It's either 'Be the heel' or 'Be the lapdog'. Neither of those appeal to me. I'm just glad others are still playing and enjoying it.
I didn't get the break up possible scene, but I can see it might be nice if you could be calm with a break up as more choices are always good. On the other hand, given the tragedy and overall emotional undertone, maybe the dev thought it wasn't realistic that a guy in that situation could just calmly react that way? (I am sorry, I haven't seen that actual scene so hard to evaluate it) Maybe in normal circumstances, he might be fine doing that, but not in this specific context/situation? (I honestly don't know, just speculating)

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Nope, that's it.

Need a personal assistant? I'm apparently pretty good at keeping large amounts of esoteric information organized and quickly retrievable. :geek::coffee:
You are quite organized, so much the opposite of my mind which is like a raging volcano erupting (good for energy/passion sometimes, bad for staying organized lol) a lot of the time. This is why coding is so hard for me!

So with the "break up" possibility, you can actually leave your wife completely? I had no idea, guess I was playing it kind of supportive.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Ah, I thought there was a "bigger" lie I somehow missed. I guess I have the context of everything. :)
We have all different opinions. Some are okay with insecure persons, some are okay with dishonest persons. I'm okay with Lousie keeping truth from MC. (Yes, she did lie, a white lie as she said in her innermind, in all paths).

And I'm also expect Lousie too be okay with MC's insecurity. Because Humans are not perfect.

All I want is a big communication between them about lies & insecurity. That hasn't happened yet.

You are different. I'm different. We all are different. No need to insult liers & insecurity persons.

Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I didn't get the break up possible scene, but I can see it might be nice if you could be calm with a break up as more choices are always good. On the other hand, given the tragedy and overall emotional undertone, maybe the dev thought it wasn't realistic that a guy in that situation could just calmly react that way? (I am sorry, I haven't seen that actual scene so hard to evaluate it) Maybe in normal circumstances, he might be fine doing that, but not in this specific context/situation? (I honestly don't know, just speculating)
On the 'good' path, you're correct. There is no option to break up. But, I think at that point, things still should've been discussed more and then a choice should've been given. I still would've broken up with her, because as you said earlier, if she felt the need to lie/hide the fact the seb was taking her out on a date, the marriage is already in trouble and there needs to be a clean break.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
You are quite organized, so much the opposite of my mind which is like a raging volcano erupting (good for energy/passion sometimes, bad for staying organized lol) a lot of the time. This is why coding is so hard for me!

So with the "break up" possibility, you can actually leave your wife completely? I had no idea, guess I was playing it kind of supportive.
I think there are two places you can break it off with Louise. One is right when you come home from the hospital. You need to have been caught having sex with Cindy at the club, Louise asks if MC loves her. If you have lowish relationship points, you can choose to say "no" and she moves out.

There's another scene I haven't found yet where she tells MC about Sebastian kissing her (if it happened of course, meaning non-supportive home). MC can fly off the handle and break up with her on the spot. Can't remember deets of any other requirements.

EDIT: Found it! It's in their living room right after his casts have been removed. The only requirement for the break up choice is unsupportive home.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I think there are two places you can break it off with Louise. One is right when you come home from the hospital. You need to have been caught having sex with Cindy at the club, Louise asks if MC loves her. If you have lowish relationship points, you can choose to say "no" and she moves out.

There's another scene I haven't found yet where she tells MC about Sebastian kissing her (if it happened of course, meaning non-supportive home). MC can fly off the handle and break up with her on the spot. Can't remember deets of any other requirements.
All those chances to do so are bad. It puts the MC into a very bad light and he even loses his friends. There's no good way to break it off with her.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I have saves for unsupportive and supportive. In a way, the "unsupportive" path really only proves the MC right in the decision. And it's not like he kept ragging on her for doing it anyway, he went along with it, and only mentioned how much time she spends with her new boss once. My MC never cheated, and stayed true, but after she admits that her boss kissed her, you add up all the time away from home that was spent with her boss, I don't know any husband out there that wouldn't start wondering to themselves: "if she took this long to admit to a kiss, what else is she not telling me about?" - kicking her to the curb was a viable option that many would have taken.
Supportive path, she doesn't get kissed, but still spends an over the top amount of time away. She doesn't call or do anything outside of what a friends with benefits relationship would provide...not a marriage. The sex scene after the accident was more or less a goodbye bang, as she basically abandons the MC after that. Since kicking her out isn't an option for this path, I hope there is a come to Jesus talk the MC provides to Louise this next update.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I have saves for unsupportive and supportive. In a way, the "unsupportive" path really only proves the MC right in the decision. And it's not like he kept ragging on her for doing it anyway, he went along with it, and only mentioned how much time she spends with her new boss once. My MC never cheated, and stayed true, but after she admits that her boss kissed her, you add up all the time away from home that was spent with her boss, I don't know any husband out there that wouldn't start wondering to themselves: "if she took this long to admit to a kiss, what else is she not telling me about?" - kicking her to the curb was a viable option that many would have taken.
Supportive path, she doesn't get kissed, but still spends an over the top amount of time away. She doesn't call or do anything outside of what a friends with benefits relationship would provide...not a marriage. The sex scene after the accident was more or less a goodbye bang, as she basically abandons the MC after that. Since kicking her out isn't an option for this path, I hope there is a come to Jesus talk the MC provides to Louise this next update.
You're right about one thing. On the supportive path,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
We have all different opinions. Some are okay with insecure persons, some are okay with dishonest persons. I'm okay with Lousie keeping truth from MC. (Yes, she did lie, a white lie as she said in her innermind, in all paths).

And I'm also expect Lousie too be okay with MC's insecurity. Because Humans are not perfect.

All I want is a big communication between them about lies & insecurity. That hasn't happened yet.

You are different. I'm different. We all are different. No need to insult liers & insecurity persons.
I don't think me saying I don't like insecure people or liars is an insult at all but personal preference about desirable traits (or not) in a human being. Every person operates by their own moral code and judgments. If someone else can accept those traits, more power to them. I certainly know a few female friends that actually like completely meek men with no confidence at all.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019

EDIT: Found it! It's in their living room right after his casts have been removed. The only requirement for the break up choice is unsupportive home.
Maybe I will give that a try, just curious :)

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
You'll feel like a dick! Just saying!
Thats the whole problem. We dont have a option to dump her as a good guy.

Although I don't want to do that, because I like lousie character too much. Still, it might be a reasonable option to some players who are not okay with lousie behavior but not willing to cheat on her or be a dick.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I don't think me saying I don't like insecure people or liars is an insult at all but personal preference about desirable traits (or not) in a human being. Every person operates by their own moral code and judgments. If someone else can accept those traits, more power to them. I certainly know a few female friends that actually like completely meek men with no confidence at all.
It's not an insult. You have to remember that there are a lot of people here that get upset over small things.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Thats the whole problem. We dont have a option to dump her as a good guy.

Although I don't want to do that, because I like lousie character too much. Still, it might be a reasonable option to some players who are not okay with lousie behavior but not willing to cheat on her or be a dick.
If you're not okay with her behavior, break up with her. You'll be doing her a favor.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The line in question is under the spoiler tag with some context. It's during the restaurant scene with Sebastian.

I don't see this line as contemplating infidelity at all. As an interesting side note, I just noticed when I was looking for this that her question here echoes a question Sebastian asks her earlier in this conversation. He asks her:

I'm really not trying to reignite this flamewar, but I figured I'd share the relevant source material so you could form your own informed opinion, at least on this specific point.
Exactly. In context to what is happening, anyone who automatically, uequivically and 100% thinks she is considering spreading her legs....has some serious issues with the opposite sex that they should probably work through. Utterly ridiculous to think that.

As for the how and why of breaking up I agree with most others here, none of the times you can make it happen seem reasonable at all and seem like they are there purely for the intention of getting rid of her to play around the field with whomever else without guilt. As for the white lie, as much I also dislike liars, that didn't overly bother me so much, she does inforum us she is seeing him, she sees it as purely business though the writing for this (her inner thoughts) could have been worded far better to remove some ambiguity.

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes