Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
The start was really dark, was surprisingly hard to play what has come out so far. Hoping that Mr. Cleaver meets the cleaver really soon and this wont dark for long.

Reactions: Cenc

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I kind of feel like Cenc is telling Louise's story. Its just because the MC ends up looking like a total douche everytime he goes against her will.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I kind of feel like Cenc is telling Louise's story. Its just because the MC ends up looking like a total douche everytime he goes against her will.
Think it's more like from Cenc 's POV, Louise really hasn't done anything wrong so far and if we the players choose to dump her at this point in the story, we're legitimately being a douche! That does NOT mean that there won't be better reasons to dump her later on in the story by the way. All things considered, it's still very early.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
so people here are triggered because wife lied about the date, dressed sexy for sebastin and posed sexy at the door for him. well even i got triggered by all these things. Remember she did not wear bra when she went on that date with sebastin. believe it or not she definitely wanted to charm with her looks or assets. quite desperate to get the break i would say.

Now let me talk about kiss route. If i was in wife's place i would have left sebastin's work no matter how good the offer is. He forcefully kissed her. She should be traumatized to some extend but she was like it's nothing. she's like i am gonna work with him again even if there's a chance he might rape me.

Regarding her spending a lot of time with sebastin instead of MC. well MC said many times that financial situation is not so good. This is the sacrifice she's making to make their condition better. As a husband I would have supported her decision too. If money is tight her spending time away from MC seems logical.

Also if husband is not supportive at the beginning she was fucking rude to MC when he wakes up in the hospital.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: JanisL and Cenc

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Regarding her spending a lot of time with sebastin instead of MC. well MC said many times that financial situation is not so good. This is the sacrifice she's making to make their condition better. As a husband I would have supported her decision too. If money is tight her spending time away from MC seems logical.
True, except the big stink of her being at work more than being at home is after the MC comes home after the hospital. Most of us have seen others suffer through a tragedy like loosing a child. What happens 99% of the time if one spouse stays at work, and literally never comes home while the other is left to suffer the loss on their own at home...they seek comfort with whomever is there, which in this case is the nurse.
Louise made the choice to spend her time with sexual harassment panda, and left her husband to twist in the wind on his own. Leaving her is not only justified, but what most men with a backbone not made of noodles would do.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Those players who already dumped Louise for whatever reasons, I cant change your opinion. I just wish you good luck with nurse. Seems like She is hot & also caring.

Those who not dumped her but waiting to dump her for the right reason, or those who want to be with Louise, but have gut feeling that the relation is not worthy at all, have to just wait for next update & decide. Who knows, You may change your views on Louise. (or not unfortunately)

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Everyone talking about Louise and Danielle (Hot Nurse) but what about this little lady? "Club Slut" as she is affectionately known. I mean, Okay she did seem to really like the floor of the men's toilets, but maybe she's just misunderstood :)

cindy_bonus_1.png

Anyway, thought I'd jump in to let those who are looking forward to the next update know that I'm planning for a holiday / Christmas release. Next update closes out chapter 2, and has more focus on Louise and her motivations. The other girls will have some screen time as well.

Tragic loss and the grief afterwards affects people differently. some will hide away from the world, others act like nothing has happened. I've seen people that have lost someone continue to go to work and act as if nothing is wrong. When the inevitable crush of emotion finally catches up to you, it will hit hard - it's helpful to have support from those around you.

take care all

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
a question for Cenc.
Do you keep claiming that there will be no ntr? Or do you say that it will not be ntr hiding it as they are no longer in relationship or some trick used in other games to say that it is not ntr?
Thank you
I love this game.the sad introduction with the death of daughter, unlike many, I was very excited and I created a bond with this couple. That is why I would prefer to know if it is a game that I can follow before that link is greater

Reactions: Cenc

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
a question for Cenc.
Do you keep claiming that there will be no ntr? Or do you say that it will not be ntr hiding it as they are no longer in relationship or some trick used in other games to say that it is not ntr?
Thank you
I love this game.the sad introduction with the death of daughter, unlike many, I was very excited and I created a bond with this couple. That is why I would prefer to know if it is a game that I can follow before that link is greater
I say there will be no NTR because, there will be no NTR. The only dick getting wet will be the MC's (well maybe Jacobs, but that's just in story).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you decide to play the split with Louise path, then she will leave - what she does next is entirely left to your imagination. I will not be showing any further scenes to the player (on that path) that include Louise. (well there will be one, but it's for story reasons).

The long and short of it, if you say goodbye to Louise - I wont be telling you what she did next. I'll leave that entirely in your mind.

If you play the 'pure' or stay true to Louise (but mess around a little) paths then the story will continue to focus around the relationship between Louise and the MC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I want you to hate Sebastian, I mean REALLY hate him. But it won't be his dick he sticks into things.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I say there will be no NTR because, there will be no NTR. The only dick getting wet will be the MC's (well maybe Jacobs, but that's just in story).
If you decide to play the split with Louise path, then she will leave - what she does next is entirely left to your imagination. I will not be showing any further scenes to the player (on that path) that include Louise. (well there will be one, but it's for story reasons).
So Louise doesn’t try to win back her husband? No reconciliation at all from either party? That would be disappointing if Louse doesn’t even try to understand her husband’s point of view, or try to make him understand hers..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
does ch2 include ch1 or not? I have ch 1 dl'd ~5 months ago and want to be sure that it is complete.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
does ch2 include ch1 or not? I have ch 1 dl'd ~5 months ago and want to be sure that it is complete.
The current download is all of chapter 1, and part 1 of chapter 2.

There is an update due out in a couple(ish) weeks. so the Dev tells me. but tbh he's a bit shifty >.>

The next update will finish off chapter 2

Reactions: stayclassy858

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so is club's (where mc works) owner's daughter emma or cassie? cindy when mc met her at park gave both names and after they departed mc was thinking about emma.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
so is club's (where mc works) owner's daughter emma or cassie? cindy when mc met her at park gave both names and after they departed mc was thinking about emma.
I thought Id caught them all - seems not. Jons daughter's name is Cassie (not Emma, that was a working name whilst I was writing. ) Her name was selected from a poll on patreon. So whilst I waited for the results I needed a temporary name that I would later change.

later being the important bit :p

thanks for the spot though. It is corrected in the next update.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no biggie, just made me wonder if either or both had had too many hits on head.

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes