Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
I wish someone to create a written mod with some sentences in this game to make lousie's conversation in this update as a little bit more convincing & logical. Especially on "lousie saying that she will handle seb by saying she is married" & another one "choosing career over her husband". I'm sure after that some members may find it convincing to continue relationship with lousie and not to feel as a forced one.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
im not sure how many times i have to say this but she has no choice 0 its in her contract she has to meet him and work for him she doesn't have the money to buy herself out of the contract thats why shes going to London to try and find a new boss to buy her out and by the time she realised what hes really after she had already signed the contract, what do you think the penalty could be for breaking the contract with a sleazy predator like him i dont think it will just be money
I Thought she was smart woman by signing a contract without knowing what it includes makes her just a dumb bimbo..

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
she's not FLAWLESS. she was desperate and excited and took the first opportunity she got. I know she made a mistake but she don't deserve this much hate.
i've seen this level of hate for a character in 2 other VNs for making a mistake even after hearing reasons why they might of made it, i find it kinda funny

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
she's not FLAWLESS. she was desperate and excited and took the first opportunity she got. I know she made a mistake but she don't deserve this much hate.
MC too deserve a chance to split up in a mature way with no guiltyness. But, thats not possible in this game upto now. We all flaws but people should have a right to accept those flaws or not.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
MC too deserve a chance to split up in a mature way with no guiltyness. But, thats not possible in this game upto now. We all flaws but people should have a right to accept those flaws or not.
split up just because louise signed a contract which require her to work with seb for 2 years? A contract for which she has to pay penalty if she doesn't fulfill? A contract which she did not know completely about and signed the contract so that her family can live a happy life? Her family can fulfill all the dreams they have?

Man you're acting as if she cheated on MC. You know i play a lot of games and the hatred for women who cheated is way less than the hatred louise is facing for this mistake. I wonder what triggered some people to hate her this much.

I disliked her when she dressed inappropriately for seb's date, that infamous pose she did, hiding her date with seb from her family, hiding that kiss(an unwanted one) for a long time but none of them made me hate her the way you all are doing.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I don't want to spit venom on louise but i admit nurse is the one who really cares for MC & understood his situation in a mature emotional emphathetic way as she asked about his status of leg health in this update if we are on her route. I played seperate lousie only route (not encouraged her career decision), but although it made clear why lousie doing all this (becoz of contract), it wasn't very believable. She is not asking about MC's health. She is not talking about Seb's kiss but said "she will handle it easily". She's saying she's a find another boss. Its all confusing. She is just a immature dumb.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
split up just because louise signed a contract which require her to work with seb for 2 years? A contract for which she has to pay penalty if she doesn't fulfill? A contract which she did not know completely about and signed the contract so that her family can live a happy life? Her family can fulfill all the dreams they have?

Man you're acting as if she cheated on MC. You know i play a lot of games and the hatred for women who cheated is way less than the hatred louise is facing for this mistake. I wonder what triggered some people to hate her this much.

I disliked her when she dressed inappropriately for seb's date, that infamous pose she did, hiding her date with seb from her family, hiding that kiss(an unwanted one) for a long time but none of them made me hate her the way you all are doing.
Thats you man. All are not same like you. All have different perceptions and different tolerance levels to forgive her or not.

All we asking is a option for a peaceful split up where MC is happy with slipt and no guilty & also lousie not blaming MC, and living her life in her own way.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I'll be honest, I didn't play this game because of the lack of normal virgins and a bunch of stupid sluts. But I wonder who is more influential, Harvey Weinstein or this Sebastian guy?
This dumb Louise can sue him for harassment, destroy his career via media and the Internet, make a lot of money from this scandal. But she's too stupid and depraved.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I'll be honest, I didn't play this game because of the lack of normal virgins and a bunch of stupid sluts. But I wonder who is more influential, Harvey Weinstein or this Sebastian guy?
This dumb Louise can sue him for harassment, destroy his career via media and the Internet, make a lot of money from this scandal. But she's too stupid and depraved.
she cant do any of that she would disappear if he is the son of a mob boss

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
And If he isn't? Or she'd rather let him have her when this idea will come in his head. Or anal will be taboo for her, but for the sake of her husband and family, she will give him a blow and maybe let him fuck her in pussy? Where is the limit? Or perhaps. when the time will come to anal sex she will stop bothering if he is the son of a mob boss.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
And If he isn't? Or she'd rather let him have her when this idea will come in his head. Or anal will be taboo for her, but for the sake of her husband and family, she will give him a blow and maybe let him fuck her in pussy? Where is the limit? Or perhaps. when the time will come to anal sex she will stop bothering if he is the son of a mob boss.
... what are you talking about?

hes trying to kill louise, not fuck her.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020

there is just no communicating with some people they just read and see what they wanna and then spout out some nonsense

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018

Then everything becomes clearer, I am sure that his alleged father already has opened criminal records, she will be able to become a witness and go to the witness protection program, will be able to start a new life without this contract. I am sure that through the court she will be able to challenge the points of the contract, referring to her health as a result of the death of her daughter, that she was insane and did not give an account of her actions.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. I gave it a whirl a couple of times .. .Luise all the way ... I like this game on that path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't want to spit venom on louise but i admit nurse is the one who really cares for MC & understood his situation in a mature emotional emphathetic way as she asked about his status of leg health in this update if we are on her route. I played seperate lousie only route (not encouraged her career decision), but although it made clear why lousie doing all this (becoz of contract), it wasn't very believable. She is not asking about MC's health. She is not talking about Seb's kiss but said "she will handle it easily". She's saying she's a find another boss. Its all confusing. She is just a immature dumb.
Then everything becomes clearer, I am sure that his alleged father already has opened criminal records, she will be able to become a witness and go to the witness protection program, will be able to start a new life without this contract. I am sure that through the court she will be able to challenge the points of the contract, referring to her health as a result of the death of her daughter, that she was insane and did not give an account of her actions.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
I dunno, to me Louise is human, she's trying to protect her husband, thinking she can handle Sebastian, she doesn't know how bad he is. she's in so much trouble and she has no idea.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
So last time I tried to play only the "supportive" husband path but I wasn't getting anything back from her so I started the "not so supportive" husband path but I thought that I'll play both and maybe she'll get better. Well she is even worse this update so fuck the loyal husband route.

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes