cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update as usual but why add cute but mute redhead into game? despite her "saying" that she's 18 years old she looks much younger.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
nice update as usual but why add cute but mute redhead into game? despite her "saying" that she's 18 years old she looks much younger.
There's more to Kimiko that will be revealed in time. How she links in with the other elements of the story overall will become clearer. Kimiko's introduction also adds something to the MC's character arc - given his apparent readiness to use her as a replacement for Emily.

This is something many will recognise (and perhaps sympathise with) but is a very dangerous road and can be problematic for ones mental health.

Of course, there is always an alternative...

Glad you liked the update :)

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Today marks the official public release of Chapter Three Part One.

I have added the Links to the Mac version. (and asked an uploader to handle the NOPY link)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wow .. it hit me so good ... MC and his gurl ...
they met on the corporate floor, they got together, they evolved because of eachother
now she is some art wonder babe and he is a DJ, like ultimate excape from corporate shackels

This sure is a dream life, but the bond and fire of doves flying together seems to dim out,
because of the winds of fate and their falling off with complimenting and supporting eachother.
Today marks the official public release of Chapter Three Part One.

I have added the Links to the Mac version. (and asked an uploader to handle the NOPY link)
Gotta listen to ”make it in time” and go dream some more.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
if you are asking bonus content then those are for patrons (prolly highest tier) only.
Not the highest Teir, but yes this is additional scenes that I've added as a little something extra for Patreons that support me. The content is not game changing but mainly focusses around Chantelle.

This is Chantelle <3

View attachment ch3_stripclub_26.webp

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch.3PartOne(v0.3.0) APK
Android games updated daily -

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Mc and the love of his literal and one and only life fall into mundane one off / other on work love lost shenanigans ... they want to be fire again, they want to churn their desires into fantastic motivations for lust and thriving in eachothers arms, melting into eachothers dreams ... just be there 4 the ride, ”cause those new found freedoms in brand new carreers are a god sent ... only they cannot see the glory from the rubble.
The characters turn out to be very bland, the author is not English-speaking, you can see, the proofreaders have rolled the text into soap.
What the bold + is for is for a non-standard beginning. It is impossible to understand the answer options without prompts, because there is no hint of character, preference, or reaction to the GG. You can't get to a divorce, and the author pushes us into it in every possible way.
Have faith and game for a wonderful fullfilling life!

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
Not the highest Teir, but yes this is additional scenes that I've added as a little something extra for Patreons that support me. The content is not game changing but mainly focusses around Chantelle.

This is Chantelle <3

View attachment 1164646
So will the bonus codes be shared with us at any point or they will remain only for the patrons?

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
So will the bonus codes be shared with us at any point or they will remain only for the patrons?
When the AVN is completed I will be releasing the codes for the bonus scenes. I'm undecided if I will bake these into the game or have a public post on my support page but at that point I want everyone to enjoy the game to it's fullest.

I want those who support me financially to have a reward, but conversely I do not want to penalise those who cannot support at that level or those who play for free. Which is why I made a decision that the bonus content will be only that, a bonus in addition to the story, but not affecting it in any meaningful way, other than the odd reference.

Reactions: WhY NoT?!

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
I don't care being spoiled so does Emily be completely be gone or what?
Not that I wanted to do anything with her actually quite the opposite I just thought she added to the game.
and now I just turned the game off after what happened. I know what those games are all about
But I feel it was a wrong move. The writing is very good maybe bit too good that the emotion was strong that
I find it hard getting back into it.

Reactions: Edhinor

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
I don't care being spoiled so does Emily be completely be gone or what?
Not that I wanted to do anything with her actually quite the opposite I just thought she added to the game.
and now I just turned the game off after what happened. I know what those games are all about
But I feel it was a wrong move. The writing is very good maybe bit too good that the emotion was strong that
I find it hard getting back into it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope you may consider continuing, There's other characters that will be introduced to you in chapters 2 and 3, one of which I'd argue is a surrogate for Emily.

It's a dark subject, some would argue I've gone too far one way, whereas others would counter that I haven't gone far enough. Balancing light hearted moments with the feeling of complete despair - it's not an easy task.

Add to the mix, a silly amount of lewd scenes and well. you get Dreams of Reality :p

Reactions: c_oriole and QTmodz

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Just wrote a review... dont want to repeat it here, just wanna say... woah great game that can hit you in the guts.

Shame that it doesnt have the overall support so far as it deserves. If i think what games and devs generate thousands of patreons for really bad work and support, and you only got 37 so far... well 38 now with me. I cant afford much but every buck counts i hope.

Reactions: pochops

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1622362404316.png

You owe her that much:
Chill her love on the beach and back.
Just wrote a review... dont want to repeat it here, just wanna say... woah great game that can hit you in the guts.

Shame that it doesnt have the overall support so far as it deserves. If i think what games and devs generate thousands of patreons for really bad work and support, and you only got 37 so far... well 38 now with me. I cant afford much but every buck counts i hope.

Reactions: patrickB

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019

I'm massively grateful for all types of support, whether it be financial or via review - Welcome to the DoR community :) I'm glad you enjoyed the game - While I won't lie, having some real deep branching paths can be a nightmare - but keeping track of them has taught me a hell of a lot.

It's been a while since I shared an image on here, what better than Louise on a lazy saturday :)

post_Louise_saturday.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
O M G .. babe, I am taking drawing up right now ...
Thanks 4 the black shapes, gonna leave it negative space ..
You ... you turn my breath so intensely burning deep inside of me.
I'm massively grateful for all types of support, whether it be financial or via review - Welcome to the DoR community :) I'm glad you enjoyed the game - While I won't lie, having some real deep branching paths can be a nightmare - but keeping track of them has taught me a hell of a lot.

It's been a while since I shared an image on here, what better than Louise on a lazy saturday :)

View attachment 1220866
Babe oN!

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes