Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
ah one little thing i forgot to mention.

Your choice of soundtrack. Especially in Chapter 3 i dont like some music choices. For example (there are some other scenes aswell where the music seems a bit off compared to the scene) the dance music when louise is making steaks in the kitchen. Just doesnt fit the game in my opinion. And dont know if its just me, all kind of music/songs playing at VNs with actual singing parts in it just distract me. I like instumental parts way more... i get it if the scene contents a party or club or somethin, than its absolutley fine. But making steaks in the kitchen with dance music? Hrmmm ^^

But just a little critic at the taste of music here... no offense.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Uhh is this a sad game? I usually avoid sad games and that's funny because I always claim to play adult games and VNs for the story.

But I dislike sad stuff

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You can see the wonderful babe by your side and give your all - love Luise and game be great.
Uhh is this a sad game? I usually avoid sad games and that's funny because I always claim to play adult games and VNs for the story.

But I dislike sad stuff
You could always philander about, lose sight of the love of your life ... then things go south.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
ah one little thing i forgot to mention.

Your choice of soundtrack. Especially in Chapter 3 i dont like some music choices. For example (there are some other scenes aswell where the music seems a bit off compared to the scene) the dance music when louise is making steaks in the kitchen. Just doesnt fit the game in my opinion. And dont know if its just me, all kind of music/songs playing at VNs with actual singing parts in it just distract me. I like instumental parts way more... i get it if the scene contents a party or club or somethin, than its absolutley fine. But making steaks in the kitchen with dance music? Hrmmm ^^

But just a little critic at the taste of music here... no offense.
None taken, Thanks for the feedback. I plan to revisit some of the musical choices, there's some that I feel do not fit the overall theme of the VN.

As for that scene in particular, It is intended to be a more upbeat and happier scene overall, there is of course, a limit to the amount of piano pieces I can include before they become too repetitive. :)

But I dislike sad stuff
The VN carries a warning on the launch page, but yes - this VN deals with subjects that some would consider upsetting. As Canto Forte says, you can decide to avoid a lot of the 'sadness' however, there is one particular event which is un-avoidable and forms part of the setup for the story.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
None taken, Thanks for the feedback. I plan to revisit some of the musical choices, there's some that I feel do not fit the overall theme of the VN.

As for that scene in particular, It is intended to be a more upbeat and happier scene overall, there is of course, a limit to the amount of piano pieces I can include before they become too repetitive. :)

The VN carries a warning on the launch page, but yes - this VN deals with subjects that some would consider upsetting. As Canto Forte says, you can decide to avoid a lot of the 'sadness' however, there is one particular event which is un-avoidable and forms part of the setup for the story.
I guess I'll give it a try.

I'm a sensitive dude, easily influenced by emotion and shit, If I cry that's probably on me for deciding to try it out lmao

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
I guess I'll give it a try.

I'm a sensitive dude, easily influenced by emotion and shit, If I cry that's probably on me for deciding to try it out lmao
Hm, well It IS a sad story, so - fair warning. (put it this way, I made my proof reader cry) So as much as I want you to enjoy the VN, I don't want you to be upset about it :)

As for sensitivity, I'm the same. It doesn't take much to hit me... those damn ninja and their onions....

• Wow
Reactions: Soundgfx

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
So, I told the wife the truth about the club being a strip one but MC has thoughts about how would she react if she knew the truth?! and the conversation about it goes on...
Anyway, when I decided to leave the dinner with the pig from the gallery, the only option was to go to the club, I figured I was being forced into a path that is not for me to say the least. I'm gona pass. Thank you.

Last edited:

M'95

May 17, 2019
So, I told the wife the truth about the club being a strip one but MC has thoughts about how would she react if she knew the truth?! and the conversation about it goes on...
Anyway, when I decided to leave the dinner with the pig from the gallery, the only option was to go to the club, I figured I was being forced into a path that is not for me to say the least. I'm gona pass. Thank you.
I believe you are the one who has "forced" yourself in that path, that choice (after Seb. dinner) can have as many as three two options depending on previous choices iirc.

Last edited:

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I believe you are the one who has "forced" yourself in that path, that choice (after Seb. dinner) can have as many as three options depending on previous choices iirc.
Hmm, maybe the "all routes" choice? I had the "finish dinner" and "leave to Purple Orchid", do you remember what was the other one you had?

M'95

May 17, 2019
Hmm, maybe the all routes choice? I had the finish dinner and leave to Purple Orchid, do you remember what was the other one you had?
Something like stay and kiss Seb, it will only be there if you choose to not support Louise earlier.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Now you know why I am all in 4 Lou in this vn ...
Letting her become meat 4 the asshole is too much.
I believe you are the one who has "forced" yourself in that path, that choice (after Seb. dinner) can have as many as three two options depending on previous choices iirc.
Hmm, maybe the "all routes" choice? I had the "finish dinner" and "leave to Purple Orchid", do you remember what was the other one you had?
Something like stay and kiss Seb, it will only be there if you choose to not support Louise earlier.
Fuck, that's even worse. I was already thinking I had made a mistake for deleting it. Thanks for the help.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Yes, my insanity was already 10 just by reading what the pig was thinking. It's probably the point but it's simply not for me.
The part your talking about forms the start of quite a path divergence. The events at the club and the possible fallout are driven directly by the choices you make. Louise can either go to the club or if you decided to go with a less supportive route you get the option to have her put her career first over the MC and deal with the problems that arise from that.

The less supportive route also allows you freedom to go an alternative path from Louise - which sets up another conflict that you will need to deal with.

Of course, all of this takes a back seat to the events at the end of ch1. And if you don't like events happening beyond your control. well. Probably best you stopped playing when you did. Thank you for giving the game a try :)

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
The part your talking about forms the start of quite a path divergence. The events at the club and the possible fallout are driven directly by the choices you make. Louise can either go to the club or if you decided to go with a less supportive route you get the option to have her put her career first over the MC and deal with the problems that arise from that.

The less supportive route also allows you freedom to go an alternative path from Louise - which sets up another conflict that you will need to deal with.

Of course, all of this takes a back seat to the events at the end of ch1. And if you don't like events happening beyond your control. well. Probably best you stopped playing when you did. Thank you for giving the game a try :)
Sure, it's great that not everyone likes the same things. I think you did a good job, it's rare for something like this to get on my nerves. It's just not for me. I'll happily wait for your next one. Good luck and Ty.

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes