Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
A little lost as I see a a lot of talk about incest on the first couple of pages but don't see a tag. So just gonna straight ask. Does this have incest.
not yet i think but in future maybe. also possibly avoidable.
How can we wait for incest in the future when MC daughter died in a car accident in which MC himself also participated?
Unless you talk about I don't know ... :unsure: incest with spirit of his daughter. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: dacris69

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How can we wait for incest in the future when MC daughter died in a car accident in which MC himself also participated?
Unless you talk about I don't know ... :unsure: incest with spirit of his daughter. ;)
well there are ways like he marries 1 of his student's mommy and ya know.

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
It's now August 6th. The update should be out for public release now, according to SubscribeStar, correct?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1628269022230.png

Yes, you read that title right - I am now in a position to announce the release date of the next update to Dreams of Reality.
But, before I do that, I'm going to deliberately fill this space... only joking, The first Patreon release will be Friday 30th July followed seven days later with the public release (6th August).

JUL 16, 2021 AT 7:07 PM
Dreams of Reality - Chapter Three: Part Two Release date.
It's now August 6th. The update should be out for public release now, according to SubscribeStar, correct?
Still a long way ahead till tomorrow tho”

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Didn't expect to be this invested into the game.. It's pretty dope love the story.. It's so rare to find visual novels with a serious story when there's so many "fuck em all" VNs out there

I must say chapter 3 p2 was pretty short, literally finished in a few minutes time
Also the way it ended it seems like in the next update we'll have to decide who we'll save, Louis or Kimiko.. Lol as if that would be a hard choice at all, I mean why would anyone pick a kid you literally know for a few days over ur wife, the love of ur life

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Cenc

Game links + OP updated, and also promoted.

Thanks again.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Didn't expect to be this invested into the game.. It's pretty dope love the story.. It's so rare to find visual novels with a serious story when there's so many "fuck em all" VNs out there

I must say chapter 3 p2 was pretty short, literally finished in a few minutes time
Also the way it ended it seems like in the next update we'll have to decide who we'll save, Louis or Kimiko.. Lol as if that would be a hard choice at all, I mean why would anyone pick a kid you literally know for a few days over ur wife, the love of ur life
I'm glad your enjoying the VN. there are some optional routes that can play out in ch3: p2 that you may have missed ^ but overall this update was shorter, as it gives me more time to flesh out the ending to ch3 (which is gonna be interesting :p )

As for the choice, I think a few might find it a difficult one ^^

Also, heads up there is a bug feature in that Melissa will call you 'True' as opposed to the name you selected in the previous scenes with her (from part 1). I've fixed it, but its a minor annoyance so Unless there's a really big issue it will be in the next update.

Sep 3, 2020
I'm glad your enjoying the VN. there are some optional routes that can play out in ch3: p2 that you may have missed ^ but overall this update was shorter, as it gives me more time to flesh out the ending to ch3 (which is gonna be interesting :p )

As for the choice, I think a few might find it a difficult one ^^

Also, heads up there is a bug feature in that Melissa will call you 'True' as opposed to the name you selected in the previous scenes with her (from part 1). I've fixed it, but its a minor annoyance so Unless there's a really big issue it will be in the next update.
okay I' I'm missing something I know it's been awhile since I've played

but I never asked louise for a open relationship

I hate three-way relationship and I hate open relationships

I don't want to be with anyone but louise and I don't want anyone touching Louise but me

and why the hell am I fantasizing about another woman I've been playing a faithful husband the entire time
screenshot0001.png

:cry: :cry: i love louise

Reactions: kartolas

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
:cry: :cry: i love louise
Me too. I'll check into this as yeah, if you don't mention about the open relationship then it shouldn't happen.

also the Melissa stuff should only happen if u went into the shower in part 1. (its also depended on another stat)

Edit: Yeah there's a small bug with the Melissa stuff, I've fixed it, and fired my beta testers for the 4th time.

Last edited:

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Nice update! Was that a cameo of Jose from One Day at a Time? If it was he is along ways from home. Just wanted to point that before at the start of the update I had 3 Insanity points. At some point this reset to zero, because after taking the pills I was at one point and if I didn't take them it was negative one. Just thought I would let you know. Looking forward to the next update.

P.S. I really liked having the recap at the start of the update.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Me too. I'll check into this as yeah, if you don't mention about the open relationship then it shouldn't happen.

also the melissa stuff should only happen if u went into the shower in part 1. (its also depended on another stat)
thank you thank you thank you the idea of the woman I love being touch by someone else even if that someone else is another woman breaks my heart

and yes I know it's not normal for a guy not to like three ways with to women’s

I'm a one-woman kind of guy

and can't wait for me and louise to have another baby

and I'm not looking for judgment but could it be possible to have pregnant sex with Louise

Reactions: Cenc

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
Based on real events of the dev? or did you read this story from the newspapers?

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes