Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Nice update! Was that a cameo of Jose from One Day at a Time? If it was he is along ways from home. Just wanted to point that before at the start of the update I had 3 Insanity points. At some point this reset to zero, because after taking the pills I was at one point and if I didn't take them it was negative one. Just thought I would let you know. Looking forward to the next update.

P.S. I really liked having the recap at the start of the update.
It's art man. He's allowed to be wherever he wants. Who says there's not teleportation involved. Not me. :p

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Mega was working for me, however I've added an alternative download location for both Android and the compressed versions and I'll report this post so a nice uploader can send it over to NOPY.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I'm glad your enjoying the VN. there are some optional routes that can play out in ch3: p2 that you may have missed ^ but overall this update was shorter, as it gives me more time to flesh out the ending to ch3 (which is gonna be interesting :p )

As for the choice, I think a few might find it a difficult one ^^

Also, heads up there is a bug feature in that Melissa will call you 'True' as opposed to the name you selected in the previous scenes with her (from part 1). I've fixed it, but its a minor annoyance so Unless there's a really big issue it will be in the next update.
I've chosen to stay faithful to Louis throughout the game so far, is this the reason why it seemed so short for me?
Also there was one point in the shower where the MC said something about talking to Louis about having an open relationship?.. This confused me a bit cause I don't ever recall have such a convo with her and is this avoidable? I'd much rather just it be MC and Louis together especially given the fact that they trying for another child... Anyhow I'm really looking forward to the CH3 ending

Yeah I guess for some it might be a hard choice,lol me personally I don't give that much a fuck about kimiko.. MC is only using her as a replacement for his deceased daughter

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
I've chosen to stay faithful to Louis throughout the game so far, is this the reason why it seemed so short for me?
Also there was one point in the shower where the MC said something about talking to Louis about having an open relationship?.. This confused me a bit cause I don't ever recall have such a convo with her and is this avoidable? I'd much rather just it be MC and Louis together especially given the fact that they trying for another child... Anyhow I'm really looking forward to the CH3 ending

Yeah I guess for some it might be a hard choice,lol me personally I don't give that much a fuck about kimiko.. MC is only using her as a replacement for his deceased daughter
Yes, the pure Louise route is probably the shorter path for this update (it gets some real love in the final part to ch3 I promise!) and the mention about the open relationship is an error which I've now corrected, but if you want to remain faithful to louise then you can do so - everything is optional.

Glad you enjoyed the VN :)

Reactions: Vollezar

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
That's great to know, Louise deserves nothing but a faithful husband so I intend to continue on that route

Oh that's good to know, I thought I was gonna be forced into the open relationship route without a choice

I really am enjoying it bruv, it's really good.. At first I thought it would just end up being ur typical incest vn where the MC fucks the wife and the daughter or some shit like that but naah thankfully that wasn't the case..this gane actually has a great story

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
The first time I tried this I literally rage quited after leaving the restaurant and the MC getting caught in the club bathroom when I refused. The guy with whom Louse was having dinner made me sick and after that I (wrongly?) simply implied that cheating/spliting was inevitable. Without boring you further, I have only one question: is there a path where the MC and Louise don't split and there's no cheating involved?
Thank you.

Sep 3, 2020
Thanks,I have swapped these round, should be correct now.
can you send me a link to the fix version I downloaded it again and I'm still getting

the open relationship dialogue

I won't play it again until I get the fix version because I don't want to be with anybody else except Louise and I don't want Louise to be with anybody else except me she's is my one and only

and for the record me and Louise we have a amazing sex life

it's incredible we basically fuck every chance we get we don't need anybody else except each other

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
screenshot0001.png

This is off for my run. Louise was the one that was unfaithful and MC forgave her. Well, my MC was also unfaithful every chance he got, but Louise doesn't know about any of it yet.

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes