dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
The first time I tried this I literally rage quited after leaving the restaurant and the MC getting caught in the club bathroom when I refused. The guy with whom Louse was having dinner made me sick and after that I (wrongly?) simply implied that cheating/spliting was inevitable. Without boring you further, I have only one question: is there a path where the MC and Louise don't split and there's no cheating involved?
Thank you.
you can stay loyal to the wife if you support her in everything and dont cheat around and the same will be of her to you
it says in the wt as well
Note: This game has multiple paths and variations upon those paths, one important thing to
note is if you want to stay with Louise, be true to Louise

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Edit2: Cenc bro', can you pls tell me how to get the scene I mentioned above ?? Followed every step in the WT and still didn't get it.
You need to have the bonus pass unlocked for that update - The scenes with Chantelle are a bonus for supporters who punt money my way every month. They don't change the game or its story but are a few scenes as a reward and my heartfelt thanks for their support.

if you have the code enabled, you need to either have spent the evening with Jacob (instead of going on any dates with the girls (Danielle, Cindy or Louise) OR be split from Louise.

if the above is true then after you lose your job you get the option to either visit Kimiko, go home or visit Chantelle. If you visit her a choice for Anal will be ... err presented.

as for how hard it is, it's a soft scene - if anything the hard anal is actually with louise on the 'date night' if you have enough relationship points with her of course.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
How much femdom?
There is one scene currently and I plan to have more, however If your looking for a full hog femdom game, this might not be it. Yeah I know a dev telling you not to play his game, but I'd rather you played the game and enjoyed it for what there is, rather than play it hoping for what there isn't.

I hope this makes sense.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
You need to have the bonus pass unlocked for that update
I suspected that to be the case. Thanks for clearing it up and good luck with the project, brother !! Except for that scene that kinda pissed me off a little, I really enjoyed playing it !!(y)

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Cindy really needs to appear on one of the preview images; if she did, I would have played this ages ago.
That was my way of saying that I really liked her.
Kimiko is good too although I didn't like her new dress too much. I also kinda liked how the dirt looked on her face, it didn't make her ugly at all (but see my signature :Kappa:).

Also, will Mia ever appear again? When I saw that the MC had gone to the party with her I was very pleased thinking it had been a pretty lucky thing to go to the boss. Now… I understand that things had to go sideways due to plot issues, but I was still a bit disappointed at not going to the party with her.
Here just for you, Cindy (don't show anyone else okay :p )

cindy_220621.png

As for Mia, I'll be honest, she probably won't feature any more prominently than she already has done, she was a side character and very much an out of the box one at that. I tend to go for more unique characters now. But hell - I could also throw in some bonus images of her :)

Jun 23, 2020
Hey guys i don't get it please someone clarify for me, insanity points are good or evil way ?
Well it gaves us some daughter points but isn't it crazy ? Can anyone help me to understand it ..

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
you can stay loyal to the wife if you support her in everything and dont cheat around and the same will be of her to you
it says in the wt as well
Note: This game has multiple paths and variations upon those paths, one important thing to
note is if you want to stay with Louise, be true to Louise
Thanks.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Cenc
....That cliff hanger is fucking illegal dude. Why u do this??? I can't handle it. Please don't pull an "Acting Lessons" on us.
In all honesty, I am glad I found out about what happens in that game before I played through it. I jumped ship.
Don't get me wrong. It's your story, it's been amazing and I've really enjoyed it so far, so by all means tell it. But man...I don't wanna feel depressed. :LOL:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Cenc
....That cliff hanger is fucking illegal dude. Why u do this??? I can't handle it. Please don't pull an "Acting Lessons" on us.
In all honesty, I am glad I found out about what happens in that game before I played through it. I jumped ship.
Don't get me wrong. It's your story, it's been amazing and I've really enjoyed it so far, so by all means tell it. But man...I don't wanna feel depressed. :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Glooskabe

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Cenc
Cliff hangers are kinda my MO I guess :p But I'm still burnt from Acting Lessons ^^

It's been quite heavy so far (the subject matter IS heavy, It's a tough balance to weave some light hearted elements into a story about death and abuse.) But I have the benefit of knowing what's happening in the next update (the final part to ch3). And I think we're past time for some catharsis :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: m4pII and Glooskabe

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I'll look into that issue over breakfeast. The MC being called true is because I used [mc_dom] instead of[mc_dom1] It's an easy fix, but you'd need to go into the game files to do it.
Personally, I would have called the name variable something like mc_dom_title or mc_dom_honorific rather than mc_dom1. The similarity between the two variable names is going to encourage repeating the error in future.

• Haha
Reactions: Cenc

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This game really is hinting strongly on NTR, I read previous post and I am aware that NTR won't ever be in this game, but it's kind of hard to not think about NTR. Sebastien interview, the dude who just sits next to your wife, the choices of staying and watching etc. All that is just in the beginning of the game!
Anyway off to play a NTR game, too much NTR teasing in this one! :)
lol, the game does give a huge amount of NTR vibes on certain routes and events. I was trying to find at least one route where the wife gets corrupted by Sebastian, but it doesn't exist. Her defense is impenetrable XD.

It's kind of an odd story design imo. The character archetypes, the set up, the interaction, the choice to stay with Sebastian during the dinner, it's all very standard NTR shenanigans. Even cheating on her, or kicking her out for "cheating" is not enough to push her into the corruption. Well, it's all good. I wouldn't have gone for the NTR as my main route anyways even if it existed. I just find it odd to use the NTR misdirection with Sebastian to mask his true nature. I think it might have been more fitting to use a subtle approach where he seems normal, save for some quirks and oddities that might hint at something sinister, rather than having a full blown antagonist sign over his head.

Martingunn

Sep 14, 2020
I haven't played in a while, but I was wondering if NTR is still in the game as I haven't seen that tag anymore. I wanted to know if the wife has already fucked with her boss. And if there's a way to make the wife not betray MC if she makes herself play with other women, I say that because I'll play the route with the wife and other women first because it has more content, when the game is over I'll do the route to be faithful to her if the wife cheats on you even on the faithful route then I won't play her, I just want to know that because when I stopped playing I had a vibe that the wife would cheat on the MC with the boss.
Well bro I'm not really into NTR content and that's never my thing ... On my gameplay The MC's wife is still faithfull to MC and loves him so much ... I guess The game is designed like if MC is honest and faithful with wife .. she's too faithful and honesty :)

Martingunn

Sep 14, 2020
Hey Cenc you done a really great job the visual Novel is really story driven and very gripful .. i loved the characterization of MC and Louise :) I completed this current update with faithful route ( i don't know if there's any kinky routes .. Because they're not my thing .... Most importantly I felt like this story you're handling doesn't needs NTR or Cuckhold thing .... Coz it's way perfect in faithful way) ... Well I expect the MC hunting down the killer of emily .. really need action and violence while Hunting them (just a opinion).... I request the next update must be Sebastian beaten black&blue and broken bones by MC ... Really wish for that .. i hope you consider it :)

Eagerly waiting for next Update :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cenc

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Well just played trough this game

Seems we cant win in this game

If u go for the loyal love route ur daughter dies and your wife gets killed possibly

But if u let her cheat she probally stays alive

Dont like that at all

Hopefully that doesnt happen
wait......

The Fuck???

Yeah no, probably not a game for me if the choices are: Let the wife cheat, she / daughter lives or stay loyal and your daughter dies.

Reactions: ManifestDream

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
wait......

The Fuck???

Yeah no, probably not a game for me if the choices are: Let the wife cheat, she / daughter lives or stay loyal and your daughter dies.
I don't know what game that guy played, but it definitely wasn't this one. I don't want to spoil the game, but those are definitely not the choices.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
wait......

The Fuck???

Well the daughter probally dies whatever u choose

But the wife has probally a better chance of survival if she cheats caus on the loyal route with the wife the guy that is trying to make her cheat is trying to kill her if she stays loyal with the mc

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Wow. I just played Dreams of Reality for the first time. I am amazed, what a fantastic story. Cenc, you have really done an amazing job with the story, and the characters, and unlike most VNs, really make the choices meaningful. I know that is a lot of extra work, so much kudos for taking the effort. It makes your game much better for it.

The tragic event is heartbreaking, but there is still light and a sense of hope in your novel.

And the characters, an amazing job building relationships. The use of flashbacks in your game for the MC and Louise relationship are very well done, and have really made Louise seem human. This game is really a gem, among few equals.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I don't know what game that guy played, but it definitely wasn't this one. I don't want to spoil the game, but those are definitely not the choices.
Glad that is not the case because I haven't played this before and just checked the last few pages of comments to get a sense for the game and wow... this threw me off. Like... Nani?! lol.

Though I have to admit, I might want to come back to this game once I am in a better mood.
If there is no way to save the daughter, I'm going to need to have something uplifting/fun queued up to balance that out as I don't really want to feel depressed right now and if this is well written as the comments would leave me to believe its gunna hurt.

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes