Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
Glad that is not the case because I haven't played this before and just checked the last few pages of comments to get a sense for the game and wow... this threw me off. Like... Nani?! lol.

Though I have to admit, I might want to come back to this game once I am in a better mood.
If there is no way to save the daughter, I'm going to need to have something uplifting/fun queued up to balance that out as I don't really want to feel depressed right now and if this is well written as the comments would leave me to believe its gunna hurt.
Yeah, that might be a good idea, although since you already know about what happens, it probably isn't going to hit you that hard. Same thing happened to me when I first played the game. I have this bad habbit of reading through the thread a bit before I try a game and that usually means that some things get spoiled, unfortunately. With this game I wish I hadn't done that, but it is what it is. Still, the whole aftermath is pretty depressing so yeah, if you are in a really bad mood, it's probably best to wait till it passes.

Bay7

Feb 25, 2021
Is this a bug that I can't have the scene between Cassie and Cindy if I am not in Danielle's route?

I am asking because that scene is part of the main story and has nothing to do with Danielle.
Also, it is connected to a later scene where Cassie comes to MC late at night. So it's weird that I missed the scene in my Louise-only playthrough.
I want to know if this was intentional or not.

Last edited:

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Is this a bug that I can't have the scene between Cassie and Cindy if I am not in Danielle's route?

I am asking because that scene is part of the main story and has nothing to do with Danielle.
Also, it is connected to a later scene where Cassie comes to MC late at night. So it's weird that I missed the scene in my Louise-only playthrough.
I want to know if this was intentional or not.
Interesting it should be impossible to skip that scene. Are you able to send me your save file and I can look into it? Also are you playing AB's modded version?

EDIT: spotted the issue, will be fixed in the upcoming 0.3.6a version

Reactions: Bay7

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Did this Dev seriously just intentionally show a 5yrs panties WTF keep this shit I want no parts of it

• Angry
Reactions: Cenc

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Just to let everyone know Version 0.3.6a has been released, I have updated the links on the original post. and reported so an uploader can handle the NOPY link.

Please note, this is a bug fix (quite a lot as it turns out) update there is no new content, however some of the fixes will mean missing scenes are now no longer missing.

Sep 3, 2020
Just to let everyone know Version 0.3.6a has been released, I have updated the links on the original post. and reported so an uploader can handle the NOPY link.

Please note, this is a bug fix (quite a lot as it turns out) update there is no new content, however some of the fixes will mean missing scenes are now no longer missing.
im on a Louise-only playthrough. because she is best girl and best wife ever fight me

but bro what I was wondering if you think I should redownload my game

are there any bug fixes for me

Reactions: Cenc

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
im on a Louise-only playthrough. because she is best girl and best wife ever fight me

but bro what I was wondering if you think I should redownload my game

are there any bug fixes for me
Louise is best waifu (but I may be a bit biased) there is one scene you will have missed between Cindy and Cassie that sets up Cassie visiting you later with the revelation about Sebastian.

Other than that, it all just cosmetic text stuff (like the MC musing about Melissa in the shower when he should not be.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Canto Forte
Sep 3, 2020
Louise is best waifu (but I may be a bit biased) there is one scene you will have missed between Cindy and Cassie that sets up Cassie visiting you later with the revelation about Sebastian.

Other than that, it all just cosmetic text stuff (like the MC musing about Melissa in the shower when he should not be.)
you fix the shower scene thank you thank you

I know for a lot of people the shower scene it's no big deal but for me it is I don't want to be thinking about anybody else except Louise

it doesn't matter if it's a man or a woman nobody touches my wife but me

I hope all of your games in the future will have the option to be faithful to one woman like this

if it was up to me Louise would have a house full of babies by now

it should be considered a crime punishable by Death to not knock up a woman as hot as this

I would love to pour honey all over her naked body

and pretend I was a Hungry Bear
1362261_July_render.jpg

:p

Reactions: pochops

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Maybe I'm just different, but I have my monogamous ideal life with my wife and kids...Things like these VN's lets me live an alternate reality, where my douchebag alpha can surface without interfering with RL. It's just weird to me to fantasize about something that's already a reality, haha. So all available pussy is fair game for the MC :devilish:
But Louise is a great gal, just made the same mistake that so many others make by putting work ahead of home...plus going on dates and spending all her free time with her boss (innocent as it may be since we know her internal thoughts), would lead to a lot of trust issues and problems...she's a far cry from an ideal spouse as of late IMO.

Keep up the great work though, loving the game, and like the fact that there are multiple playthroughs...which reminds me, it would be great if we would be given the ability to name our saves ;)

Sep 3, 2020
Maybe I'm just different, but I have my monogamous ideal life with my wife and kids...Things like these VN's lets me live an alternate reality, where my douchebag alpha can surface without interfering with RL. It's just weird to me to fantasize about something that's already a reality, haha. So all available pussy is fair game for the MC :devilish:
But Louise is a great gal, just made the same mistake that so many others make by putting work ahead of home...plus going on dates and spending all her free time with her boss (innocent as it may be since we know her internal thoughts), would lead to a lot of trust issues and problems...she's a far cry from an ideal spouse as of late IMO.

Keep up the great work though, loving the game, and like the fact that there are multiple playthroughs...which reminds me, it would be great if we would be given the ability to name our saves ;)
like you said you have a beautiful wife and kids but sadly not all of us are. as blessed as you if I have a beautiful wife I be banging her brains out
;)
for some of us this is our perfect fantasy

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well so much reality in this game ... MC is powerless to stop the dangers, cannot get the girls outta that club, cannot stop the killings around kimiko, the twisted gameplay would be fooling around with them, at elast giving them some release from the nightmeare they cannot seem to escape ...

At least dreaming of Luise makes MCs nighmeare a little more bearable, but the girls get no release.

Seems the girls have had enough of Sebs,
so giving Louise to him as MC might not make a dent in their suffering.

That job offer tho ... is MC gotta get a taste of Fem Seb getting back into corporate?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
really weird, wanted to continue from save where mc either fights for louise or doesn't but game doesn't continue from there instead it restarts from mc waking up in hospital, older save (sister or whatever arrives) worked up to a point where player had chance to check status of girls and text at bottom right said end of chapter 2 and after that loading newer save it loaded where i saved game and mc is still recuperating (broken leg and arm) and danielle comes but i'm sure i had played past that too.

game: 0.3.6a
wt-mod: same

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well reached end (w/ and w/o wt-mod) but if some1 asks what's new in this update since prev. update then no effing clue.

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes