Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Haha! I'm sure you're itching to talk about it! But you're right, no spoilers. And I'd much prefer to find out by myself if my guesses and hypothesis turn out right or not.

I enjoy your game so far. The story is believable and there is enough mystery to spice everything up. But I hope you don't mind if I make two constructive criticisms?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I plan on doing more playthroughs later and looking at differences. It might be interesting to see how much content is tied to the insanity level.
Thanks for the feedback.

Cenc

Reactions: Æthil

Æthil

Apr 30, 2017
Thanks for the feedback.

Cenc
Ok, I think I understand better what you were going for in that scene. Let me try to pinpoint what bothered me about it and maybe other readers could share what they felt about that scene in case I'm the only one not seeing it as it should.

I hope this will help you with your game and that I won't come off as trying to tell you how to write.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I too kept my insanity low.
I feel "insanity" should be kept hidden. By hidden I mean not told a choice will affect MC's sanity.
As (in)sanity seems to be a major factor in the game and we still do not know how it will affect the outcome, better to just let MC make choices without knowing it's consequences.
After all people dealing with mental illness usually do not know the choices they make will affect their mental health.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
I too kept my insanity low.
I feel "insanity" should be kept hidden. By hidden I mean not told a choice will affect MC's sanity.
As (in)sanity seems to be a major factor in the game and we still do not know how it will affect the outcome, better to just let MC make choices without knowing it's consequences.
After all people dealing with mental illness usually do not know the choices they make will affect their mental health.
That's a fair point. Initially I argued over separating the game from the reality, that is, just how much feedback the player should get for their choices.

Personally I prefer knowing what my actions are doing - hence why point increases are reported, but of course - not everyone is me (and a damn good thing too!).

In the next update, I plan to have the reporting of insanity point increases (and maybe relationship increases) be toggled on or off in the settings menu. I will default it to on so that it doesn't affect the 'current' state of players games.

Thanks for the feedback.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1661279227722.png

MC: I feel like taking Lou in my arms and snuggle her all the way to the airport and
off to anywhere else but here. There must be some better way of life for us after we literally lost the purpose of our lives, my job is gone due to mob problems, the love of my life is in hell for a job and I stand to lose her on a god knows where devil knows when foolish errand in Europe.
the reporting of insanity point increases

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I really enjoyed the game and a great novel but I have to say that I cried at the loss of Mc's daughter I was getting attached to Emily :cry: and about Mc's sanity I thought it was pretty cool it's not something I see in many games and that's very interesting in my opinion it's about Louise I had to go back the whole game because I couldn't stand to see her state after knowing that Mc attracted this girl she doesn't deserve it she's been through a lot of shit Melissa already discarded it lol now just wait for the next updates ;) :coffee:

Bill521

Nov 13, 2020
Win/Linux: MEGA Download Link Leads to the following Message:

"The file you are trying to download is no longer available
The account that created this link has been terminated due to multiple violations of our ."

I have reported this

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Is it still possible to have Cindy as a LI if she is listed as rejected in the character screen? I was wondering if its worth trying to get more points with her if it will allow her to be a LI, since we essentially have a free pass from Louise on the "open marriage" path.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The thing is, I don't remember actually rejecting Cindy other than at the club in the bathroom. I want her, but not enough to get caught cheating by Louise, was there another scene where we basically 'reject' her?

So far it looks like I have all the other paths open, Danielle, Louise, Kimiko, and even flirting with Cassie... I just wanted to find out if I can still have Cindy and earn points with her if her status says rejected?

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Is it still possible to have Cindy as a LI if she is listed as rejected in the character screen? I was wondering if its worth trying to get more points with her if it will allow her to be a LI, since we essentially have a free pass from Louise on the "open marriage" path.
Cindy is complicated. You don't actually reject her, she rejects you (thought the reason for this seems... dubious) Honestly anymore and I'd be spoiling the story.

Essentially you can still build points with Cindy (in fact, I'd suggest it) as to ending up with her as a full-blown LI? hmm.... :p

Sorry I know its vague but, given were at a late stage in the story now, I really need to avoid major plot spoilers (as much as I want to tell you all). I will just say, in the next update some of those 'open' paths will be closing for good, as you will need to home in on just who you want to end up with.

Edit: Someone else who likes Cindy :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We know all the babes in that love forsaken tavern is feeling horrible all the time
because of that horrible bastard of a boss son, makes sense any relations
sparked in there would be a no no for Cindy or any other girl.
That place is a hell dungeon for the girls in this game.

Sep 3, 2020
Cindy is complicated. You don't actually reject her, she rejects you (thought the reason for this seems... dubious) Honestly anymore and I'd be spoiling the story.

Essentially you can still build points with Cindy (in fact, I'd suggest it) as to ending up with her as a full-blown LI? hmm.... :p

Sorry I know its vague but, given were at a late stage in the story now, I really need to avoid major plot spoilers (as much as I want to tell you all). I will just say, in the next update some of those 'open' paths will be closing for good, as you will need to home in on just who you want to end up with.

Edit: Someone else who likes Cindy :)
that's great and all that. But I'm happy with the wife I have thank you very much

and besides my bed is only big enough for me and Louise

but me and Louise. don't always use the bed

sometimes we use the occasional kitchen table

or we just use the floor

or the four walls of the house

we even use the ceiling but ' you need a ladder for that to work

wait what were we talking about again

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
that's great and all that. But I'm happy with the wife I have thank you very much

and besides my bed is only big enough for me and Louise

but me and Louise. don't always use the bed

sometimes we use the occasional kitchen table

or we just use the floor

or the four walls of the house

we even use the ceiling but ' you need a ladder for that to work

wait what were we talking about again
Bed - Louise - floor- best girl - Ferocious love making
Hope it helps you remember

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes