JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
im happy to wait, i asked politely, not sure who made you spokesperson, thanks.
Well, I apologize if you feel that I was being rude and you were offended in one way or another, it was neither my intention nor I have used foul languages. The only reason I responded is because you posted a general request statement without addressing a specific member in a public forum. I did not know that you didn't want any reply. I was merely suggesting a faster alternative than waiting, which some might like. I am not a spokeperson to anyone either.

Nov 22, 2018
Well, I apologize if you feel that I was being rude and you were offended in one way or another, it was neither my intention nor I have used foul languages. The only reason I responded is because you posted a general request statement without addressing a specific member in a public forum. I did not know that you didn't want any reply. I was merely suggesting a faster alternative than waiting, which some might like. I am not a spokeperson to anyone either.
no worries, was a general question which i have posted for many years and have seen many others do the same, all good, go well.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
I get missing audio and video errors in the SD and ultra-compressed versions. I restarted, and very very early on:

> IOError: Couldn't find file 'video/chapter_one/ch1_office_boss_11a'.

I have unpacked `scripts.rpa`, and added some unren scripts, maybe that matters? Doesn't for most games.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
I get missing audio and video errors in the SD and ultra-compressed versions. I restarted, and very very early on:

> IOError: Couldn't find file 'video/chapter_one/ch1_office_boss_11a'.

I have unpacked `scripts.rpa`, and added some unren scripts, maybe that matters? Doesn't for most games.
Thanks for this, I found the issue (and somewhat annoyed I missed it) As you have unpacked and extracted the script you can edit the following file to correct the problem:

line 6 and 7 in script ch1_movies.rpy change the lines to the following:

Python:
image ch1_office_boss_11 = Movie(play=anim1 + "ch1_office_boss_11a.webm", loop=True)
image ch1_office_boss_12 = Movie(play=anim1 + "ch1_office_boss_12a.webm", loop=True)
Basically the webm was missing from the video file names.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Basically the webm was missing from the video file names.
I found that too, but that doesn't seem to be the (only) problem. The 2 relevant files exist, but are prefixed `ch4_` not `ch1_`. Maybe that's a compression bug somehow? I'm using ultra-compressed now, because archive.rpa is uncompressable in decent time. I don't know about SD. I forgot the shortcut for the searchable renpy files list.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
I found that too, but that doesn't seem to be the (only) problem. The 2 relevant files exist, but are prefixed `ch4_` not `ch1_`. Maybe that's a compression bug somehow? I'm using ultra-compressed now, because archive.rpa is uncompressable in decent time. I don't know about SD. I forgot the shortcut for the searchable renpy files list.
Yes looks like a complete mess up here, the files themselves will also need correcting to ch1_office_boss_11a and ch1_office_boss_12a respectivly.

I should have a new update out soon that will correct this (it also has a couple other fixes).

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hm a bit of a lackluster update imo, maybe cause i don't like Cassie at all and have no interest in Louise.
Not much content with Kimiko, Danielle or Cindy.

Some very strange conversations with Danielle.
As she asks about Cindy, ''well yeah she tried to seduce me and i rejected her''...'so u gonna tell Louise ?' ehm no... why would i ?? even more so, why would i tell the ex about a girl which i rejected ?
--> Ur lovelife is so fucked up --- WHY ?
--> Well yeah it's ok, it's not like we are exclusive---No, i'm pretty sure we are exclusive after the talk in the coffee shop the other day.

On the plus side, Kimiko's new look is really nice :love:

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
A few tiny odd things I noticed:

mc "{i}(Just hope it's not too expensive. I should have set a minimum price.){/i}"

You probably mean a *maximum* price.

"{color=#ffeebb}He moves his hand to his right ear and gives it a scratch.{/color}"

That's his left ear he's touching.

Reactions: Cenc

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Dreams of Reality Update (v0.4.1)

I have released a minor update to chapter four, Part one. Incrementing the version to 0.4.1. This adds a couple of fixes, full change log is below:

Version 0.4.1 Changelog:
  • Game updated to version 0.4.1
  • A few corrections to text. (Thanks Mellified)
  • Louise's clickable blanket fixed.
  • Corrected the wrong images being used if you talk to Danielle in the park.
  • Corrected a small logical error if you are on a faithful path with Louise.
  • Pool event being unable to 'tie' under certain conditions has been corrected. (Thanks Ballertime)
  • Fixed 2 videos not showing when visiting the boss in ch1.
NB: 0.4.1 is a small bugfix update, anyone who has already played v0.4.0 does not need to replay 0.4.1.

DOWNLOAD LINKS

PC - -
MAC - -
ANDRIOD -
COMPRESSED (PC - SD) -
COMPRESSED (MAC - SD) -
COMPRESSED (PC - ULTRA) -
COMPRESSED (MAC - ULTRA) -

NB: Android and Ultra compressed versions curtesy of DarkAssassin

I will report this post and ask the uploaders and mods to do their thing, give it time for the first page to be updated.

Sep 3, 2020
Dreams of Reality Update (v0.4.1)

I have released a minor update to chapter four, Part one. Incrementing the version to 0.4.1. This adds a couple of fixes, full change log is below:

Version 0.4.1 Changelog:
  • Game updated to version 0.4.1
  • A few corrections to text. (Thanks Mellified)
  • Louise's clickable blanket fixed.
  • Corrected the wrong images being used if you talk to Danielle in the park.
  • Corrected a small logical error if you are on a faithful path with Louise.
  • Pool event being unable to 'tie' under certain conditions has been corrected. (Thanks Ballertime)
  • Fixed 2 videos not showing when visiting the boss in ch1.
NB: 0.4.1 is a small bugfix update, anyone who has already played v0.4.0 does not need to replay 0.4.1.

DOWNLOAD LINKS

PC - MEGA - GOOGLEDRIVE
MAC - MEGA - GOOGLEDRIVE
ANDRIOD - GOOGLEDRIVE
COMPRESSED (PC - SD) - GOOGLEDRIVE
COMPRESSED (MAC - SD) - GOOGLEDRIVE
COMPRESSED (PC - ULTRA) - GOOGLEDRIVE
COMPRESSED (MAC - ULTRA) - GOOGLEDRIVE

NB: Android and Ultra compressed versions curtesy of DarkAssassin

I will report this post and ask the uploaders and mods to do their thing, give it time for the first page to be updated.
thank you so much for the fix brother I'm going to play it right now

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
A few more comments:

- The replay gallery isn't really replay, or it's broken. Either way it doesn't work from the main menu. And it returns to the start label after playing? Very weird.
- Don't set _skipping, especially if you forget to reset it.

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
replay gallery isn't working it just takes you to the beginning of the game after one click

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
replay gallery isn't working it just takes you to the beginning of the game after one click
I am unable to replicate this issue. Can you let me know which replay was not playing? bearing in mind these are just replays of the videos and not the complete scenes that contained them.

The intention is that a click will return you back to the game.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
What´s the impact of the Insanity level? I finished at 8 and saw no negatives about it, neither positives as well to be honest besides seeing Emily more often.

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes