The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Thanks for clearing that up. Interesting :unsure:. I did not come across those scenes because I made the decision to support her. Yeah, it is similar with Intertwined, in fact with almost every VN game especially, where choices matter. Basically, the negativity towards the NPCs comes as the results of their reactions/responses towards the choices made by the player for the MC.
Yep. Fans didn't even wait for the dev to show more about Louise's point of view. They quickly became triggered and treated her as if she was doing NTR and didn't want anything to do with her character.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Yep. Fans didn't even wait for the dev to show more about Louise's point of view. They quickly became triggered and treated her as if she was doing NTR and didn't want anything to do with her character.
Yeah, I didn't even know what they were talking about, when they started whining, because I treated her well.
But you know... it's all on the devs and the characters and never on them. :)
Even though it's always the same people mouthing off in every game with similar developments.

Lyve

Aug 6, 2021
"if you love me, then stay single to show your devotion even if i rejected you, otherwise did you really love me at all?" is probably his way of thinking. If a widow moves on, he'll prolly think she's a slut as well.
Maybe, if you rejected Danielle, she'll stay with Markus? :unsure:, because these are realistic relationships and the girls should have their romantic life too (pure realism :ROFLMAO:) . I'm going to pretend to believe that (y)

Sep 3, 2020
I don't want to spoil anything, but I can say the whole Cindy thing IS a big deal. And there's more to come in the next update. I know the Mc might be comming off as flippant about the whole Cindy bit, but there's more to this little side story ^^
I trust you bro but I hope it's a good reason because

as far as I'm concerned my MC would never sleep with anyone

besides Louise

and as far as I'm concerned he's proud of his monogamous marriage

so I'm hoping the game will explain his horrible attitude

Reactions: hysepReC

BallerTime

May 14, 2017
You can't reach the tie because of the order of the conditional statements in the match_point_mc section. The tie condition should be evaluated first (or you could add an extra condition to the others to make sure it's not a tie). Currently, if the teams are tied with 2 points, both of the other tests will be true. So, checking those first causes it to short circuit and never reach the betting scene.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
You can't reach the tie because of the order of the conditional statements in the match_point_mc section. The tie condition should be evaluated first (or you could add an extra condition to the others to make sure it's not a tie). Currently, if the teams are tied with 2 points, both of the other tests will be true. So, checking those first causes it to short circuit and never reach the betting scene.
Normally you would be correct, however:

The conditions are called randomly, whilst the outcome of each choice is set. As such, so long as you pay attention to what choice you have chosen you can work it to tie the game.

I just did this, and even choosing randomly getting to 1:2 on the score and then rolling back the last set of choices until the scores were tied - this then led to Cassie making the bet.

I'd rather not give a play by play, I'm sure someone else could probably do this.

BallerTime

May 14, 2017
Huh, I reached 2:2 several times and never got the betting once. After looking at the script again, only one of two paths is broken. It works if you reach it through match_point_j, but it's unreachable in match_point_mc:

match_point_mc.png
match_point_j.png

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Huh, I reached 2:2 several times and never got the betting once. After looking at the script again, only one of two paths is broken. It works if you reach it through match_point_j, but it's unreachable in match_point_mc:

View attachment 1917947
View attachment 1917951
Good Spot! Over all the times I play tested this (and, trust me, it was a lot!) every condition I always ended up drawing with match_point_j, thus never encountered the failed state.

Either way, I've corrected it now. Probably a minor issue given that you can draw the score eventually. Thanks for the correction (and sticking to your guns :) )

1657474567338.png

Reactions: JohnF95zone

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Good Spot! Over all the times I play tested this (and, trust me, it was a lot!) every condition I always ended up drawing with match_point_j, thus never encountered the failed state.

Either way, I've corrected it now. Probably a minor issue given that you can draw the score eventually. Thanks for the correction (and sticking to your guns :) )

View attachment 1918078
is the fix here too?

Sep 3, 2020
Not in the current version. I'm putting together a 0.4.1, however it will need a couple more days before I can release it (takes a while to do the various builds, compressions and bug DarkAssasin to do the APK)
as long as nobody is going to accuse me of being a cheating husband bro you can take your time and get everything fixed

• Haha
Reactions: boobsrcool
4.00 star(s) 27 Votes