Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
What's with that crazy monologue about Emily at the end of chapter 3? "I was not there for Emily as I was with someone else. We'd meet every Saturday & buy booze, she'd buy it cause I wasn't old enough, the nights we spent drinking in the park past our curfew, you died in the arms of someone else..." blah, blah, blah...

Has MC descended into fucking madness??? Cause I'm pretty sure that Emily was driving the family car and MC was in the passenger seat when they got t-boned driving home from seeing Mom at the Gallery and (MC's daughter) Emily was DOA at the hospital...

P.s. I've never gotten over that scene as I REALLY liked Emily and was hoping to replace wife with her! That's up there with Dr. PC's house on fire scenario...

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I don't understand why some people hate Louise so much. Why is that?
I'm not sure also. I love Louise. I've only played on her love path if there is such a thing. Perhaps, she was horribly unforgivable in the opposite path? The question is why no one hates the MC when in most if not all game the MC is the one who cheats most of the time, the player made the decision for the MC all the time. I guess it is always the other person faults, they are always wrong etc. :unsure:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I'm not sure also. I love Louise. I've only played on her love path if there is such a thing. Perhaps, she was horribly unforgivable in the opposite path? The question is why no one hates the MC when in most if not all game the MC is the one who cheats most of the time, the player made the decision for the MC all the time. I guess it is always the other person faults, they are always wrong etc. :unsure:
Hmmm, yea... I've only played on her love path too, and she is great, I really like her.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Yea, problably. Some devs always pay tribute to another devs. Just easter eggs.
Leap of Faith is a great game, and holds a similar tone (in some aspects) to Dreams of Reality - Both DriftyGames and I have created a small crossover.

Cece was fun to work with :)

What's with that crazy monologue about Emily at the end of chapter 3? "I was not there for Emily as I was with someone else. We'd meet every Saturday & buy booze, she'd buy it cause I wasn't old enough, the nights we spent drinking in the park past our curfew, you died in the arms of someone else..." blah, blah, blah...

Has MC descended into fucking madness??? Cause I'm pretty sure that Emily was driving the family car and MC was in the passenger seat when they got t-boned driving home from seeing Mom at the Gallery and (MC's daughter) Emily was DOA at the hospital...

P.s. I've never gotten over that scene as I REALLY liked Emily and was hoping to replace wife with her! That's up there with Dr. PC's house on fire scenario...
That's not the MC talking to you. That's Me. The Dev. Explaining who she was.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Leap of Faith is a great game, and holds a similar tone (in some aspects) to Dreams of Reality - Both DriftyGames and I have created a small crossover.

Cece was fun to work with :)

That's not the MC talking to you. That's Me. The Dev. Explaining who she was.
Very well done labor of love, Cenc and congrats on the crossover with DriftyGames.

As per the inner monologue, I did not think it was the MC but someone else (mysterious person) narration and nice to know you cleared that up.

*Ran out of reactions for the day.

Reactions: Cenc

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I'm curious about Melissa. Was her showing up another one of the MC's hallucinations or something? It's kinda weird how she's staying at the MC's house but you never see her. Does Louise even know she's there? Why didn't the MC even think of inviting her on the trip to the beach house? :unsure:

Reactions: Cenc

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Have you used a MOD previously? As far as I am aware, the mod has not been updated for the latest version.

Could you past the traceback report you get and I can try and investigate.
Not previously. But using mod now.

&

Could you add option to turn Off save description ??

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes