Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
well mc interrupted that and didn't take part on it.
Sure the MC interrupted it, but it still happened. Hence why i asked how sensible steam reacts on this type of content.

Probably because of Renders. 3D art hits home harder. Rape itself is not problem. Problem is when you mention School theme and characters looking too young (Loli)
That's a large theme in many japanese vn thought, school and loli.
I can't really say more thought, as steam geoblocked any adult-only games in my country a while ago...

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Sure the MC interrupted it, but it still happened. Hence why i asked how sensible steam reacts on this type of content.

That's a large theme in many japanese vn thought, school and loli.
I can't really say more thought, as steam geoblocked any adult-only games in my country a while ago...
Majority managed to slip into Steam, during start of accepting adult content on Steam. Now its lot harder to approve Adult game on steam

Reactions: Raziel_8

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
LSD overdose isn't plausible - while you can technically overdose on anything, even water, there have been cases of people accidentally taking 500+ doses and surviving with medical care. You should change that to some of the 'usual suspects', heroin, cocaine, etc

Dextromethorphan in pain meds is also a bit silly - it's only used for relieving cough.

I noticed that issue with the LSD explanation too.

That bit about the pain meds is especially funny IMO because dextromethorphan wouldn't be in pain medication but the other isomer, levomethorphan, is a powerful opioid.

The_Wizardx

Mar 20, 2020
Can Louise get pregnant with someone else? Because around in episode 2, I found MC and Louise talking about open relationship sort of and after that they were having sex and if you creampied her, you could increase pregnancy point and if you didn't, she told you that she stopped taking her pills. So are these related or not? I don't want to assume anything

Thanks before

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Can Louise get pregnant with someone else? Because around in episode 2, I found MC and Louise talking about open relationship sort of and after that they were having sex and if you creampied her, you could increase pregnancy point and if you didn't, she told you that she stopped taking her pills. So are these related or not? I don't want to assume anything

Thanks before
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully that answers the question without giving too much away ? Thanks for playing, hope you liked the story, next update is very very soon.

The_Wizardx

Mar 20, 2020
The short answer is no, *if* Louise was to become pregnant, it would only be with the MC. Though both the MC and Louise will explore the open relationship 'together'. It will not involve other male characters.
Phew. Hey, thank you so much for clarifying that, that's why I was asking directly, because about that open relationship it could be with male and/or female and after that, talking about pregnancy thing, so someone might think that Louise can get pregnant by other male characters too.
Great game btw, keep it strong buddy

Reactions: Cenc

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Does the game has a lot of choices and does the choices matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game has?
The choices very much matter, and there are plenty of girls in the game. There are multiple paths for each section of the game, and even some side paths off those.

Reactions: rafaaa

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I hit an unexpected error when the MC finds out that the safe house had been hit. Then hit the credit's scene. Is that the end for now? If so, cool. Also, any idea when the next update may drop? Just an approximate. I know that it takes a bit to write, render, and all. Thanks!

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I hit an unexpected error when the MC finds out that the safe house had been hit. Then hit the credit's scene. Is that the end for now? If so, cool. Also, any idea when the next update may drop? Just an approximate. I know that it takes a bit to write, render, and all. Thanks!
No that's not the end I don't think. Did you download the latest version? Cenc do you know anything about this? I can't duplicate it. I don't remember a path ending at the safe house. Did you get a rollback error or anything you can give us?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
No that's not the end I don't think. Did you download the latest version? Cenc do you know anything about this? I can't duplicate it. I don't remember a path ending at the safe house. Did you get a rollback error or anything you can give us?
He was on the phone with Jacob while sitting in his house with Cassie. The MC hangs up the phone and says something about doing something to help Kemiko and then I get the error. Hit "ignore" and it takes me to the credits.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
He was on the phone with Jacob while sitting in his house with Cassie. The MC hangs up the phone and says something about doing something to help Kemiko and then I get the error. Hit "ignore" and it takes me to the credits.
Can you reply with a screenshot of the error so I can show the dev?

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
That's not intended behaviour. It's the first report I've had of this happening and I cannot recreate it. Are you using AB's mod?

If you can provide the traceback I can look into what caused the error, it may also be helpful if you can provide the save file as I can check the variables.

Chapter 4 has been released to patrons.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
That's not intended behaviour. It's the first report I've had of this happening and I cannot recreate it. Are you using AB's mod?

If you can provide the traceback I can look into what caused the error, it may also be helpful if you can provide the save file as I can check the variables.

Chapter 4 has been released to patrons.
I think I do have the mod, as the game tells me what points you get with what actions. Here's the trackback.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
I think I do have the mod, as the game tells me what points you get with what actions. Here's the trackback.
Okay, so it's hard to be sure what the issue is, but I suspect you might have either an outdated mod with a newer version of the game (or vice versa).

The current public version of DoR is 0.3.8a and the end screen 3_5 is not in it (it gets removed with each new update) As 0.3.8a was the final part of the chapter, the end screen is updated to reflect that.

Thinking about it, I bet you have the mod for version 0.3.5 of the game. try grabbing the mod again (and do a fresh install of DoR (it cant hurt).

As an aside, I'm under the assumption it's the PC version (uncompressed) you are using?

tl:dr: Do a fresh install of the game, and grab a fresh copy of the MOD. ensure both version numbers match.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
maybe post a save too before error comes.
I think this is it, if it shows Melissa in the shower, please let me know, that's an old save I couldn't delete in game. If shows that, please let me know and I'll share the other one. This one should be Cassie sitting on the couch in the MC's home.

Jimlong357

Jul 3, 2022
Really liked this one, not afraid to show emotions on both ends of the spectrum. It's a heavy game, and hard to play at times, but it's rewarding.

Reactions: Cenc

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think this is it, if it shows Melissa in the shower, please let me know, that's an old save I couldn't delete in game. If shows that, please let me know and I'll share the other one. This one should be Cassie sitting on the couch in the MC's home.
well i couldn't play that since after loading got error and after ignore was thrown to start.

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
well i couldn't play that since after loading got error and after ignore was thrown to start.
My save was right at the end. It should have shown Cassie sitting on the couch, then click once and it gives the error and ends.

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes