DummyDelta

Developer of DreamScape
Game Developer
Jan 3, 2022
DSCover3.png

Overview:
Dreams.
Dreams are formed from various thoughts, images, desires, or just something random the mind comes up with as you sleep. They're involuntarily experienced by those that sleep and, most of the time, have no control over them.

But what if they turn real?

Enter Kalpana City, where you (Barney or another name) move to the big city with your childhood friend due to disastrous circumstances back in your hometown. With a chance to restart your life, it seems like a done deal to begin anew.

However, residents around the city are mysteriously dying in their sleep. Will you meet the same fate, or will you fight against it to discover the truth of these nightmares of death?

Welcome... To your Dreamscape.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-24
Release Date: 2023-01-24
Developer: DummyDelta - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2 Revision 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Other: COMPRESSED

Extra: Fan Signatures

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

c2_10.png c2_7.png c2_11.png c2_1.png c2_2.png c2_3.png c2_4.png c2_5.png c2_6.png c2_8.png c2_9.png c2_12.png b0_37.png c1_8.png c1_34.png c1_59.png c1_110.png c1_162.png c1_169.png c1_180.png c1_341.png c1_368.png c1_77.png

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
move to the big city with your childhood friend

hmm that list of planned tags doesn't really say much.(so no wincest tag, that means she is really the childhood friend?:HideThePain::KEK:

Are the fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) or maybe there are forced scenes for plot?

Anyways good luck Dev.

Reactions: Carcosis13

DummyDelta

Developer of DreamScape
Game Developer
Jan 3, 2022

hmm that list of planned tags doesn't really say much.(so no wincest tag, that means she is really the childhood friend?:HideThePain::KEK:

Are the fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) or maybe there are forced scenes for plot?

Anyways good luck Dev.
Some of the more major fetishes will be skippable in the future and be given a choice of either the fetish or an alternate vanilla scene. Otherwise, things like titjobs and handjobs and the normal sex stuff will be here.

And, yep. Childhood friend. Gotta love it.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Some of the more major fetishes will be skippable in the future and be given a choice of either the fetish or an alternate vanilla scene. Otherwise, things like titjobs and handjobs and the normal sex stuff will be here.

And, yep. Childhood friend. Gotta love it.
Ok,what do you mean by "major fetishes"?

At the moment it is kinetic but in future releases can the player reject Li? Having harem tag and seeing group sex planned, I guess lesbian tag will appear,so can that be avoided or is it going to be skippable/forced?

Thanks.

DummyDelta

Developer of DreamScape
Game Developer
Jan 3, 2022
Ok,what do you mean by "major fetishes"?

At the moment it is kinetic but in future releases can the player reject Li? Having harem tag and seeing group sex planned, I guess lesbian tag will appear,so can that be avoided or is it going to be skippable/forced?

Thanks.
Ah, sorry. By major fetishes, I meant things like sex in public, footjobs, that sort of thing. Not really "major", but they're definitely a step and beyond the normal acts of sex. Which is why I'll offer a more vanilla choice (or allow you to skip it with the deed being done or just not done at all) if that isn't your thing. There will be plenty of warning beforehand.

As for choosing best girl, the choice isn't until the far off future, but you will have a choice of selecting a Love Interest or all of them. The details on how that will happen I'd rather keep under wraps since I don't want to spoil it.

Sorry if I was vague. Sometimes my brain doesn't spout the right details, lol. I'm always open to questions, though!

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Seems nice, good luck to the dev.

Anyways good luck Dev.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes