Alberic

Sep 5, 2017
Alright, this shit is good. Just, for the love of God, don't remake the intro. It's not the best, but it hits the ground running and keeps at it with short sentences directly going to the point. I usually tab through games, but this one actually grabbed me enough for me to read, and care, about the whole thing.

There are plenty of mistakes and issues, but the intro works. Too many games jump at you with a wall of text and asking you to care. Good job in not falling into that pitfall, and good luck for the rest of the development.

Joshua3883

Feb 19, 2018
I kind of don't mind the cliff hangers. Also the updates are quicker than most updates. The Dev is putting his attention on quicker updates so he can get content out quicker. Though, next month the Dev is considering making a longer update to give more content. At least that's what he told me on Patreon :)
Thanks for the update, and about the cliff hanger I recently read a VN that left off on a cliff hanger and later got abandoned so I'm kind of jaded.

in case you are curious the VN was -
My Amazing Life [v0.4] [Sweet Mango]

Reactions: Larry2000

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
what is loli? all pictures seems like 25+
25+ in Honey Select?!?!?!? Dude there are old men and women that look barely 45. It's basically impossible for characters to look older than 30 in most situations. The girls definitely don't look like they are anywhere close to 25+, maybe Sophia or something. The school girls are ALL clearly under, with Asuna looking pretty young. Of course, ALL VN characters are OVER 18 years old ;)

The girls are also TOTALLY in College :whistle:

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
none of them are lois they all look relatively around 18 (give or take a year or two) looking around your age =/= loli.

i hate when people misuse the loli term

a 40 you looking like she's 16 is a loli
a 16 year old looking they are 16 isn't.
To be honest, I've never really cared about the tag usage. To me, I don't care if they are under/over a specific age. Maybe I wouldn't use the term Loli, but some would, and semantics doesn't help in this particular situation.

The girls do NOT look 18 to me at all. The "All girls in this game are over the age of 18" warning didn't fool me ;)

Honey Select makes every character look underage unless you give them a developed body. Anything short of tall or voluptuous is instantly 16 or younger.

I'll concede that unless there is a patch of some sort, using the Loli term might be a stretch. But I disagree that they all look look 18+. Maybe you've played enough Honey Select games and you have different standards, but yeah, they're at most 16/17 to me.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
but yeah, they're at most 16/17 to me.
thats my point 17 to about 21 people look relatively the same age so even in RL its near impossible to tell ones age based solely on appearance and looking around someones age isn't a loli thats not semantics thats a fact.

if you think you can tell a 17 year old girl from an 18 year old your just lying, there virtually no differences between those ages because girls finish their developmental growth around 14-15. (biologically speaking)

"Honey Select makes every character look underage unless you give them a developed body. Anything short of tall or voluptuous is instantly 16 or younger."

Lol? this just scream "Unless their tall and have huge tits they clearly aren't adults" this is a you problem and has nothing to do with facts just your own assumptions

sorry all you adult women here that are around 5'3 (which is the average height for women btw) and have B-cups (agian average cup size is a large A to a small B)

so ya on average women ARE short and they DO have "small" boobs. (we can't really judge on any other "devolped" areas becuase the only things we have seen is Height, Face, and Boobs)

OneKleitox

Feb 15, 2021
Another great find. When I saw the "stop right there criminal scum" line, I knew I was in for a good ride. I liked the story and characters so far, and fell in love with Sophia during the flashbacks about her. The dynamic between the "two" protagonists is also nice and it somewhat reminds me of Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones.

Good work, developer. I wish you luck and hope to see more of your story in the future.

Oh, if anyone is wondering about the songs in the game: The one that plays during the date with Lila is Heroes by Sleeping Wolf. The one during the flashbacks about Sophia is Secrets and Lies by Ruelle. And the one during the end of the halloween party is Dad's Gonna Kill Me by Richard Thompson.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LazyBloodlines

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
none of them are lois they all look relatively around 18 (give or take a year or two) looking around your age =/= loli.

i hate when people misuse the loli term

a 40 you looking like she's 16 is a loli
a 16 year old looking they are 16 isn't.
Actually a 40 year old looking 16 is not a Loli. The term Loli stems from the name Lolita based on the 1960s Russian book of the same name about a 13 year old girl and the 40 year old man who falls in love with her. So the term "Loli" refers to an young underage girl generally around 13 or so +/-.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Actually a 40 year old looking 16 is not a Loli. The term Loli stems from the name Lolita based on the 1960s Russian book
you're right it the original usage was based on that, but as we all know the meaning of words evolve over time.

either or going by what i said or even what you said

i think we both can agree the characters don't look 12...

Reactions: Burgh917

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
thats my point 17 to about 21 people look relatively the same age so even in RL its near impossible to tell ones age based solely on appearance and looking around someones age isn't a loli thats not semantics thats a fact.

if you think you can tell a 17 year old girl from an 18 year old your just lying, there virtually no differences between those ages because girls finish their developmental growth around 14-15. (biologically speaking)

"Honey Select makes every character look underage unless you give them a developed body. Anything short of tall or voluptuous is instantly 16 or younger."

Lol? this just scream "Unless their tall and have huge tits they clearly aren't adults" this is a you problem and has nothing to do with facts just your own assumptions

sorry all you adult women here that are around 5'3 (which is the average height for women btw) and have B-cups (agian average cup size is a large A to a small B)

so ya on average women ARE short and they DO have "small" boobs. (we can't really judge on any other "devolped" areas becuase the only things we have seen is Height, Face, and Boobs)
I wanna make it clear that I didn't mean to offend you in anyway or make judgements about women in general. With that out of the way, I hope you understand. When I speak, and how it should be when people speak, it's through my own perspective. I disagree heavily that the characters look how you say they look, and you disagree heavily how I think they look. That's fine, but please don't make judgements or character points on how or why I see it that way (That's a "you problem"). I don't care to explain all of my points of reference, nor my opinions about what makes a woman a woman, suffice-it-to-say that i respect anyone, in this case women, for any difference, body type, background or belief. I KNOW there are small women that run the gammut of body types, i wasn't making judgements on women in general. When I see women in games, I don't connect them to real life at all. They are isolated in their own world. Honey Select in particular reflects even LESS of the world than Daz does, and even Daz doesn't reflect even close to the same as reality. So to ME, HS model's definitely look younger than average real life girls/women

That's all I'll say on that.

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
DropOutSaga-0.6.0aAlpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b
4.50 star(s) 89 Votes