randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
She is a virgin. I'm changing it in the Developer Note right now. There is a lot of outdated information there, ouch. Lazy me :p

There are no NTR scenes in the game if that's your concern. There won't be any sex scenes with the LIs and other guys. That doesn't mean they didn't have lives before the MC. Ash is an example. She's got a boyfriend, but she's still a virgin. Her boyfriend plays a huge part in her storyline (thus the cheating tag). And so on...
just let us pop her cherry while he looks and this game will be a masterpiece xD btw when the game says that blackmail route will get dark we wont beat the shit out of the girls right?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
DropOut Saga [v0.5.9a Alpha] [LazyBloodlines] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,37 GB / 259 MB - DropOut-0.5.9a-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,36 GB / 245 MB - DropOut-0.5.9a-mac-crunched.zip
= ~18,9% of the original size, image/video quality 80%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
just let us pop her cherry while he looks and this game will be a masterpiece xD btw when the game says that blackmail route will get dark we wont beat the shit out of the girls right?
Duuuude! There was this scene where one of the LIs got a small slap on her mouth. It's a spoiler so I won't get into any details here. But despite my patreons saying it was really well executed, I felt like shit for a few hours. I guess I wouldn't be comfortable making a game where the MC beats the shit out of the LIs HAHAHAHA

I meant that as a warning because the game revolves around darker content. Graphical violence is the least of the concerns, people are used to that because of movies and all the media. I don't think anyone would need a warning for this kind of scene:

Though when you get closer to the LIs you find out about their insecurities and traumas, and perhaps these traumas might hit A LITTLE too close to home for the player. So I give a little warning.

Blackmail / Love routes are a lot more fluid than what I idealized at first. Don't worry about it too much. You won't be locked into any path. You'll have multiple opportunities to change the way you treat the LIs.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Duuuude! There was this scene where one of the LIs got a small slap on her mouth. It's a spoiler so I won't get into any details here. But despite my patreons saying it was really well executed, I felt like shit for a few hours. I guess I wouldn't be comfortable making a game where the MC beats the shit out of the LIs HAHAHAHA

I meant that as a warning because the game revolves around darker content. Graphical violence is the least of the concerns, people are used to that because of movies and all the media. I don't think anyone would need a warning for this kind of scene:

Though when you get closer to the LIs you find out about their insecurities and traumas, and perhaps these traumas might hit A LITTLE too close to home for the player. So I give a little warning.

Blackmail / Love routes are a lot more fluid than what I idealized at first. Don't worry about it too much. You won't be locked into any path. You'll have multiple opportunities to change the way you treat the LIs.
I feel you there man btw the other self says "go see Lila in PE" but I cant?

Reactions: LazyBloodlines

Zal

May 5, 2017
Alright, guys. Here it is:

DOWNLOAD (v0.5.9.a)
Win/Linux
: - MEGA -
Mac: - MEGA -
Android: - MEGA -
Awesome!!!Thank you good sir!

• Red Heart
Reactions: LazyBloodlines

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
V.0.5.9.a (current)
-Added 2 new scenes.
-More than 200 renders added
-Update consists mainly of a cannon event themed on Halloween. There are no sex scenes, but the main plot is driven forward. :BootyTime:
Please do not call your screenshots renders. I know, I know your video card renders graphics blah blah I've heard it all before. your implying you're doing something you are not.

The render time is the difference between the amount of content a HS2 user vs a DAZ3D user is.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
LazyBloodlines can you please make your game remember my setup choices so it doesn't start in full screen mode every time, please?

that is right now my only grief the rest of your game is great so far. (y)

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
LazyBloodlines can you please make your game remember my setup choices so it doesn't start in full screen mode every time, please?

that is right now my only grief the rest of your game is great so far. (y)
Really?

I never play in Full Screen. The game's never opened up to me in Full screen. Are you playing on PC/Linux or Mac?

4.50 star(s) 89 Votes