Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
The reason behind the sandbox elements is so that the player can avoid content they don't enjoy. Every particular girl that the player can choose to interact with has a storyline and different kinks. After the first event for each of the girls, the player can decide if they want to continue interacting with them or not.

I hope this explains why the sandbox elements.
not really. I mean I got why you did it before you explained it, but you didn't need sandbox elements to cut off routes or add them in. It's something of a staple of VN games and something Ren'py is specifically designed to do without any real effort. No sandbox needed. It's simply player choice.

Sandbox elements are good for replayability of scenes while remaining immersed in the game and not regulated to a gallery. Or for playing certain routes at ones leisure.

There's plenty of good reasons for sandboxes, but player choice shouldn't be the only reason.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Update Vaginal Sex tag suggested, I see at least three gif's depicting coitus, but no tag. I see a lot of silly comments from poor observers and I haven't even played this yet. Bit Tits, look at the intro photo one in purple t shirt like blouse. Accusing the dev of lying because the title says drop out. If the commenter had noticed it's about the MC dropping out of the MOB (organized crime) not about the MC dropping out of a school, nor of the students dropping out of the school. I suspect the education of the commenters was sorely lacking during their time in school.... Enjoy the game, I may play in future but not today probably. Enticed but not sufficiently to plunge into the deep end at this time.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
It's déjà poo! The feeling that you've seen this crap before. :)
I had nightmares for some years after high school of bells ringing having to get homework done and going to classes on time. I joined the navy, then used the GI bill to go to college while working several jobs to pay for it. But a lot more fun in University.

Reactions: Larry2000

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of v0.5.7a.

I've added a few standard gestures: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
I think I verbally screamed out "Noooo!" when I got to the version end.

I like this game. It has its dark moments but it also has its light-hearted moments.
There's an update coming up today. It's a small event for Halloween, though it's still cannon.

No NSFW scenes however :HideThePain:

Reactions: Zal

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Alright, guys. Here it is:

DOWNLOAD (v0.5.9.a)
Win/Linux
: - MEGA -
Mac: - MEGA -
Android: - MEGA -

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
saw loli tag so how much loli stuff is on the game and will more lolis be added? as long as Im the only one fucking the girls tho xD
25a.jpg

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Larry2000

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
One nice thing about a dedicated Dev who uses Honey Select, they can put out updates much faster than those who use Daz3d.
Though some of these shots are super dark. I understand you are going for a mood, but I like to see what's going on, especially in the lewd scenes. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: LazyBloodlines

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
saw loli tag so how much loli stuff is on the game and will more lolis be added?
View attachment 2141929
The game's still early in content, unfortunately. :BootyTime:
No sex scenes with the Loli LIs for the moment. They're slowly being built up. But yeah, expect a lot of content for them in the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just to be sure, is this blonde Asuna?
I read in the Developer Notes that she is not a virgin, is that it? It's just that there are two blondes in the description, so I thought the loli would be the virgin.
Yeah, you reminded me to change a lot of things in the Developer Notes. The game's become so much more than what I initially idealized for it. A LOT of things changed.

The Girl you asked about is called Lila (Lyla).

The Blonde petite girl is called Asuna.

The other one is called Julie.

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Okay, so the blonde loli is not a virgin. Or is that what you're going to change? Will something be shown along these lines (her losing her virginity) with another guy, or will it just be in the narrative?
She is a virgin. I'm changing it in the Developer Note right now. There is a lot of outdated information there, ouch. Lazy me :p

There are no NTR scenes in the game if that's your concern. There won't be any sex scenes with the LIs and other guys. That doesn't mean they didn't have lives before the MC. Ash is an example. She's got a boyfriend, but she's still a virgin. Her boyfriend plays a huge part in her storyline (thus the cheating tag). And so on...

4.50 star(s) 89 Votes