Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Not many games I play on here have me insatiably wanting more when I get to the end of the update, and I got to say this game is one of them, well-done dev. I may be impatiently waiting for the next update (since I can't get enough of the game/story), but I'll be good and not spam you for it. ;)

Last edited:

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Nice start, and an actually cool looking Mc, but every updates are literally too shortly, I think the dev should take some times to make some normal updates instead of shortly 1, but overall it's all nice so far, good job dev

• Red Heart
Reactions: LazyBloodlines

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
I'm only up to the part where they get home from the bar and Ava runs upstairs... but really liking it so far. The girls are really cute and expressive in a lot of ways with their faces/eyes, that's always a big seller for me because it gives a lot of life to them. Hope the quality maintains throughout... I do wish Ava stayed as an adorable little mute for longer though

• Red Heart

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Is there a chance of adding in a textbox option so that the opacity can be changed in a future update? Half of the screen is covered by it making the lower half of the animations impossible to see.

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
I'm only up to the part where they get home from the bar and Ava runs upstairs... but really liking it so far. The girls are really cute and expressive in a lot of ways with their faces/eyes, that's always a big seller for me because it gives a lot of life to them. Hope the quality maintains throughout... I do wish Ava stayed as an adorable little mute for longer though
I actually wanted to make her a mute for longer too. But that was crossed out :(

i like the design.. are there many h scenes?
Full sex scenes? Two so far.
For Patrons, there are a few extra pictures in the gallery.

is there a way to decline sophia or are we always forced to be her pet?
Her... Pet? :oops:

Looking forward to beating Toms ass and gettin some Ash time. :love:
I'd argue against that, but I'd be talking a ton load of BS :devilish:

Is there a chance of adding in a textbox option so that the opacity can be changed in a future update? Half of the screen is covered by it making the lower half of the animations impossible to see.
Done! You can always add suggestions to our Discord server too! :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: Burgh917

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
That text navigation at the start of the game is much better to me, for some reason when sandbox features starts to come up or interactable stuff starts to appear... they often lag the game just clicking or hovering them. And damn... that entire section with Ava is insane, a bit unrealistic and weird on how the MC wants and insists on operating on her himself but the outcome's good anyway. Sophia's interactions with the MC is also amazing and really sweet, I'm starting to see the shape of a harem being molded. I hope it'll be that way. Next, is to know who Ava really is... whether she's just an ordinary girl that got caught up on an unfortunate incident or something else.

• Red Heart

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
Is this like from an anime? Bc the PLOT IS FUCKING AMAZING, who woulda thought i'd download for a wanking my cranker sesh, to actually playing for the plot :D

• Red Heart

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
PUBLIC UPDATE (V0.5.7a)
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: -
Mac: -
ANDROID: -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm really never satisfied with the updates. I ALWAYS want to give more and more. So I either send what I have or else I'll never finish it. Since the next update is a special for Halloween, I thought it'd be good to show what I have made in these past 2 weeks and focus on the new event for the holiday!

I was really surprised you guys preferred the text-based menu, by the way! It's so much easier for me to program text-based codes than image-based events. So if that's what you guys want, I'm more than happy to oblige! :p

Cheers!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Haven't played this yet but I have a feeling this game's average rating is unfairly low.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Haven't played this yet but I have a feeling this game's average rating is unfairly low.
It's a harem style game with only one girl you're banging. It looks to be a fast paced sex game but opted for the slow burn. It also has sandbox elements with no real reason for them. Luckily there is no grind to them

4.50 star(s) 89 Votes