Sep 27, 2022
You know that feeling when you find that one TV show or game and you enjoy it so much that you get sad and dont know what to do when youre done with it? yeah thats what i have now, i got hooked in the story and the animations with different positions are so good. Now ill be like one of those guys thats been around for years for a game to finish:HideThePain:

• Red Heart
Reactions: LazyBloodlines

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
It's a harem style game with only one girl you're banging. It looks to be a fast paced sex game but opted for the slow burn. It also has sandbox elements with no real reason for them. Luckily there is no grind to them
The reason behind the sandbox elements is so that the player can avoid content they don't enjoy. Every particular girl that the player can choose to interact with has a storyline and different kinks. After the first event for each of the girls, the player can decide if they want to continue interacting with them or not.

Sophia and Ava are somewhat of an exception because they're crucial for the plotline.

After this event with Ash (this update), the player can decide, "Okay, I don't think Ash's storyline is my cup of tea, I don't want her as a LI anymore, whatever." and not further their relationship. I want the same kind of thing with the other girls too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But yeah, there are a few NSFW scenes, for now, most (if not all, depending on if you consider only NSFW as sex scenes) are with Sophia because she had a previous relationship with the MC before the events of the game. The rest of the girls are slowly being introduced.

The game's still in a very early stage of development. So, yeah. Do not expect a lot of NSFW scenes for now.

I hope this explains why the sandbox elements.

Last edited:

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
The reason behind the sandbox elements is so that the play can avoid content they don't enjoy. Every particular girl that the player can choose to interact with has a storyline and different kinks. After the first event for each of the girls, the player can decide if they want to continue interacting with them or not.

Sophia and Ava are somewhat of an exception because they're crucial for the plotline.

After this event with Ash (this update), the player can decide, "Okay, I don't think Ash's storyline is my cup of tea, I don't want her as a LI anymore, whatever." and not further their relationship. I want the same kind of thing with the other girls too.

But yeah, there are a few NSFW scenes, for now, most (if not all, depending on if you consider only NSFW as sex scenes) are with Sophia because she had a previous relationship with the MC before the events of the game. The rest of the girls are slowly being introduced.

The game's still in a very early stage of development. So, yeah. Do not expect a lot of NSFW scenes for now.

You're doing very well for a half a year of work. Lots of small, but consistent updates. Try not to burn out.

• Red Heart

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Sandbox is fine and all that but make sure it doesn't lag. Sandbox stuff often is laggy just navigating the game. That's why I prefer the earlier text based. I still get to choose my girls in all that and its not laggy so its all good.

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
You're doing very well for a half a year of work. Lots of small, but consistent updates. Try not to burn out.
Hey! Thanks! I appreciate it!
But it's been only four months, not half a year! Time moves FAST, though! :p

Sandbox is fine and all that but make sure it doesn't lag. Sandbox stuff often is laggy just navigating the game. That's why I prefer the earlier text based. I still get to choose my girls in all that and its not laggy so its all good.
Yeah! I had a poll with my Patreons, and the text-based menu preference was unanimous. Which was a surprise to me! I'm sticking with that for the future. :)

Reactions: czertik

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
The reason behind the sandbox elements is so that the play can avoid content they don't enjoy. Every particular girl that the player can choose to interact with has a storyline and different kinks. After the first event for each of the girls, the player can decide if they want to continue interacting with them or not.

ah so you can´t avoid or decline sophia?

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
Wasn't planning on playing this game but i just have to see this whole trepanation thing because thats fucking hilarious.

• Haha

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
"but you're only allowed to leave it if all other major leaders vote in your favor, allowing you to leave peacefully."

In a mob family? I thought they would want nothing more but to kick your ass out if only to reduce their number of competitors by one. So weird.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
"but you're only allowed to leave it if all other major leaders vote in your favor, allowing you to leave peacefully."

In a mob family? I thought they would want nothing more but to kick your ass out if only to reduce their number of competitors by one. So weird.
It's funny, I never read the synopsis. While these things can be helpful, I don't know if the flowery language used in them always fully represents what is in the game. I think that statement is mostly decoration. As it stands the game is about MC becoming a Headmaster with the goal to use the students to get blackmail material on their parents.

As LazyBloodlines has said before in a previous post, it's still pretty early game, so a lot of the game is still being set up. It should be the next update or two when you'll start making real decisions. For now, it's mostly a Visual Novel with a few options. That said, this game is pretty excellent in terms of pacing and characterization.

I had my HEAVY critiques of this game early on, but the Dev has shaped this story into something he should be proud of, even as early as it is. This newest update has impressed me more than most of them and I can confidently recommend it.

Another thing to note is that it's slow burn at the moment since it's still setting up the story, but the characters are cute, and unique and the side characters of Ava (cute) and Sophia (sexy) are really engaging. The school girls themselves are nice as well. Lila is my favorite at the moment, she's the darkish blonde hair.

You should play and judge for yourself.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
DropOut Saga [v0.5.7a Alpha] [LazyBloodlines] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,29 GB / 235 MB - DropOut-0.5.7a-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,27 GB / 221 MB - DropOut-0.5.7a-mac-crunched.zip
= ~18,2% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
It is unfairly low, the average IQ of f95 reviewers in general is room temperature at best.
Is this like from an anime? Bc the PLOT IS FUCKING AMAZING, who woulda thought i'd download for a wanking my cranker sesh, to actually playing for the plot :D
Haven't played this yet but I have a feeling this game's average rating is unfairly low.
You guys could always leave a good review if you think the game deserves it, you know
1666293821680.png

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Finally played the update, its short but still loved it. Anyway, any plans on how would you layout the releases? Does each update comes in a month but short or something, something, whatever else's? I prefer to play longer updates after all, that are rich in story, romance and sex scenes.

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
does this have a walkthrough?
doesnt really need one. you can talk to yourself anyway to see whats next you can do.
Just to make it clear, when he means there's an in-game feature called "Talk to yourself" LOL
It's meant to be an immersive in-game walkthrough where you talk to yourself to find out what you should do next.

Finally played the update, its short but still loved it. Anyway, any plans on how would you layout the releases? Does each update comes in a month but short or something, something, whatever else's? I prefer to play longer updates after all, that are rich in story, romance and sex scenes.
There's another update coming by the end of October because Halloween is being featured in the game as a special event, but it still moves the plot forward.
I usually tend to make 2 small updates each month, mostly 2 to 3 weeks apart. I'm planning to move toward bigger updates in the future, but not right now. I'll probably make a poll for my patreons for feedback on what they'd like best, small consistent updates or larger and sparse ones.

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000
4.50 star(s) 89 Votes