Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I love this game but can you please make the next update three in-game days long and for the love of GOD!!! no freaking cliff hangers! they are fucking over rated.
I kind of don't mind the cliff hangers. Also the updates are quicker than most updates. The Dev is putting his attention on quicker updates so he can get content out quicker. Though, next month the Dev is considering making a longer update to give more content. At least that's what he told me on Patreon :)

Reactions: LazyBloodlines

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Really?

I never play in Full Screen. The game's never opened up to me in Full screen. Are you playing on PC/Linux or Mac?
thanks for your reply. did a clean install and now it works. I could not know if that was intended behaviour from your side or something else. probably a bug because i tend to install newer versions ontop of the old one or aproblem with shawns mod. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Back to testing to see if i need to pester shawn ^^

• Red Heart

slimjim101

Mar 18, 2019
I have but one thing to say........ holy fucking shit!!!!! this is absolutely, hands down the best VN I've ever played.
LazyBloodlines has completely captured me in this work of art. The writing, the story, the characters, the music, the renders, everything is just bloody spot on (damnit Sophia). This dev has a bright future. Thank you so much, you have earned my support. (guess that was more than one thing) ;)

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of v0.5.9a.

I've added a few standard gestures: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
I love this game but can you please make the next update three in-game days long and for the love of GOD!!! no freaking cliff hangers! they are fucking over rated.
HAHAHAHA!
But... I love cliffhangers :whistle::coffee:

I'm taking my time for this next update. I'll probably get it ready by the end of the month. I intend to make them bigger now, though this means I'll probably have to space them out a bit.

I have but one thing to say........ holy fucking shit!!!!! this is absolutely, hands down the best VN I've ever played.
LazyBloodlines has completely captured me in this work of art. The writing, the story, the characters, the music, the renders, everything is just bloody spot on (damnit Sophia). This dev has a bright future. Thank you so much, you have earned my support. (guess that was more than one thing) ;)
Wow. Thanks, man!
Do you know what this sounds like???
LIKE A GOOD 5* REVIEW, YOU KNOW? :HideThePain::BootyTime:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seriously, though. Thank you so much for your feedback! I love to hear your thoughts on the updates. This update was surprisingly well received. And this makes me a hell of a lot more motivated to keep going with the story.

what is loli? all pictures seems like 25+

Reactions: Burgh917
Sep 27, 2022
HAHAHAHA!

I'm taking my time for this next update. I'll probably get it ready by the end of the month. I intend to make them bigger now, though this means I'll probably have to space them out a bit.

Wow. Thanks, man!
Do you know what this sounds like???
LIKE A GOOD 5* REVIEW, YOU KNOW? :HideThePain::BootyTime:

Seriously, though. Thank you so much for your feedback! I love to hear your thoughts on the updates. This update was surprisingly well received. And this makes me a hell of a lot more motivated to keep going with the story.

Take your time champ! dont get burned out, im sure next update will be worth the wait.

• Red Heart

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
HAHAHAHA!
problem with cliffhangers is that they are used in every update...
like I said many times, because they are used every update, they stopped being effective, their purposed is weakened by a lot...
but nobody can tell you what to do , want to use cliffhangers every update?go for it, but don't be surprised after some time the reaction to the story becomes
"yeah... it's something of a story?" or something along those lines.

4.50 star(s) 89 Votes