LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
That i need to talk to lila but when i do it says better call her the next day
Can you provide a save file, please? Just to make sure.

He says "We should talk to Lila" or "We should look for Lila?", cause there's an event to find her in the school. Take a walk -> Let's find Lila

Zeptha

May 24, 2018
Can you provide a save file, please? Just to make sure.

He says "We should talk to Lila" or "We should look for Lila?", cause there's an event to find her in the school. Take a walk -> Let's find Lila
he says "Let's call lila again. See if she's useful now." and when i try says "better call her the next day"

this is the save

Groundslam

Sep 8, 2020
When "The Whistler" started playing at the end I knew i was dealing with a cultured dev.

Sidenote , this game has me hooked. Wasn't really sure about it when i started playing (mechanics wise) But after you get the hang of how you progress ( talk to the alter ego etc) it had me HOOKED.

Scarecrow13

Jul 16, 2017
I'm really drilling down on "Who do I Love / Who do I Corrupt" - knowing that the Corrupt doesn't seem like it'll be malicious so much as transactional.

There's only one clear path for Asuna. And it will be -awesome-. Big sharks come in petite packages.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LazyBloodlines
Jun 13, 2021
I like this patch. It sums up why sometimes I'm ok with NTR and sometimes I'm not.

"It's not about sex Gary, it's about trust!"

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I have no idea how it bugged. But I'm looking for the reason :WaitWhat: :oops:
Speaking of bugs I have one as well

I am stuck on Ashley event #3 (and therefore locked out of the rest of the game) because the day is always Friday no matter what I do (the event only takes place on a Thursday (according to the mod posted above)

Cant call anybody to office, taking a walk only results in being able to pointlessly talk to Ashley, going home puts me back to 9am on Friday, talking to otherself says nothing insatiably takes me back to the choice menu, if i try to talk to ashley enough to pass the day i am forced to go home at the end which restarts the time loop.

Edit: Now that I think about it I recall being stuck in this same situation the last time I tried to play this and at the time I thought it was just due to lack of content but I guess not lol

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2022
Great update. I can't help but feel like Jasmin is going to become Sophia 2.0, and I can't wait to see more backstory about Ingrid as well as how she relates to Ava. Also, the reputation system is going very intriguing to manage.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Speaking of bugs I have one as well

I am stuck on Ashley event #3 (and therefore locked out of the rest of the game) because the day is always Friday no matter what I do (the event only takes place on a Thursday (according to the mod posted above)

Cant call anybody to office, taking a walk only results in being able to pointlessly talk to Ashley, going home puts me back to 9am on Friday, talking to otherself says nothing insatiably takes me back to the choice menu, if i try to talk to ashley enough to pass the day i am forced to go home at the end which restarts the time loop.

Edit: Now that I think about it I recall being stuck in this same situation the last time I tried to play this and at the time I thought it was just due to lack of content but I guess not lol
can you send your save i might be able to fix it, but if its a really old save probably better off restarting (some of the really earlier content was remove which probably messed up some of your variables)

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
can you send your save i might be able to fix it, but if its a really old save probably better off restarting (some of the really earlier content was remove which probably messed up some of your variables)
I was on a fresh save but I ended up being able to fix it with URM. I had to change the day from "4" to "3" and since then I have not had ay other issues.

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes