Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
thats odd wondering how you skipped a day
I didnt any mod installed either and was just doing things as they popped up like I said though this same thing happened months and months ago (different pc and different saves) so whatever is causing it is somehow repeatable

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I didnt any mod installed either and was just doing things as they popped up like I said though this same thing happened months and months ago (different pc and different saves) so whatever is causing it is somehow repeatable
like did the game skip from Wednesday to Friday or did it just allow you to go home without doing her event on the Thursday?

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of v0.6.9a with Shawn's mod included.

I've added a few standard gestures: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
like did the game skip from Wednesday to Friday or did it just allow you to go home without doing her event on the Thursday?
I've been wondering that as well. Everytime it bugs, it's because someone somehow managed to skip a day :oops:

Frost0

Dec 8, 2017
I'd recommend cherrypicking some of the best screenshots instead of pasting your entire game in screenshots
You know, so that you tease the player to come play instead of giving them the entire experience before they even play

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I've been wondering that as well. Everytime it bugs, it's because someone somehow managed to skip a day :oops:
I was not paying attention to the date but one of the events before ashley 3 somehow lets you skip a day/ avoid talking to her on Thursday.

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
I know there are no similarities to this movie series, but there was a scene where the music and the MC sat there musing, and other girls he has met with the new job we seen lost in their thoughts after MC saw an image of Ingrid laying nude on his bed, where surfaced.

I know, my mind is weird from time to time, right? :cool:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: LazyBloodlines

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
Played this game for the first time with this update and i'm positively surprised.

The relationships with Sophia/Ava and Jasmin are very endearing, I'm looking forward for more content for them and the other girls !

I haven't played the blackmail routes and I don't think I will for Lila and Ashley, but I'd be interested in something similar for Asuna, the play on power dynamics could make for a pretty unique story line if done well.

• Red Heart

RAlN

Feb 19, 2021
Picking Ashley's blackmail route completely locks the game from advancing as Ava's storyline never shows up.

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Picking Ashley's blackmail route completely locks the game from advancing as Ava's storyline never shows up.
Can you provide a save file, please? :confused:

Edit: Just tested the blackmail route for Ashley. Everything went fine for me. :(

Last edited:

RAlN

Feb 19, 2021
Can you provide a save file, please? :confused:

Edit: Just tested the blackmail route for Ashley. Everything went fine for me. :(
Apologies, I just loaded the save from the route pick for Ashley again and choose blackmail, it didn't glitch this time.
Earlier it got stuck and only unlocked when I reloaded and changed route so I thought that's the reason..

I'm not sure what caused it earlier but basically I couldn't call any girl, and couldn't find anything while "taking a walk". Whenever I went home he would just skip to next day as if nothing happened, couldn't trigger Ava's train incident.

---------
After further testing (while writing the above text) I managed to do it again, it might be related to scrolling back from the point that event becomes available to be triggered. I have a perfect save file before the error, if u scroll back before going home Ava's event gets lost in the void never to be available again.. :LOL:

• Red Heart

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Apologies, I just loaded the save from the route pick for Ashley again and choose blackmail, it didn't glitch this time.
Earlier it got stuck and only unlocked when I reloaded and changed route so I thought that's the reason..

I'm not sure what caused it earlier but basically I couldn't call any girl, and couldn't find anything while "taking a walk". Whenever I went home he would just skip to next day as if nothing happened, couldn't trigger Ava's train incident.

---------
After further testing (while writing the above text) I managed to do it again, it might be related to scrolling back from the point that event becomes available to be triggered. I have a perfect save file before the error, if u scroll back before going home Ava's event gets lost in the void never to be available again.. :LOL:

Hmmmmmmmmmm, I've failed to reproduce it :p

If it's a bug induced by scrolling back, perhaps it's something to do with Ren'py. I've moved to a new version of Ren'py now, and I'm failing to trigger this kind of bug :(

I'm gonna keep investigating :unsure:

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
Thumbs up to the Dev.. the story is rly good .. usually i skip to most games coz 80% have the same story (dude visits his family after a long trip blabla) i am looking forward when the managing part is implementet :)

• Red Heart

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmmm, I've failed to reproduce it :p

If it's a bug induced by scrolling back, perhaps it's something to do with Ren'py. I've moved to a new version of Ren'py now, and I'm failing to trigger this kind of bug :(

I'm gonna keep investigating :unsure:

i just played a full blackmail/currurpting route the other day (to test my mod) with no issues (minus the one i told you in discord about) haven't done a full love route yet tho

Blanky01

Apr 30, 2022
It's really good! Looking forward to the next updates. Also I am wondering if you plan to do any content with Lila's mother in the future?

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes