RAlN

Feb 19, 2021
Hmmmmmmmmmm, I've failed to reproduce it :p

If it's a bug induced by scrolling back, perhaps it's something to do with Ren'py. I've moved to a new version of Ren'py now, and I'm failing to trigger this kind of bug :(

I'm gonna keep investigating :unsure:
So yesterday I deleted the game because I reached the end of current update, and now I wanted to do more testing since you said you couldn't produce it, and when I re-installed it, it worked, I can not produce this issue either anymore. :cry: It might be corrupted file issue? Funny how I didn't try the most basic solution..
Apologies and thanks for taking the time to try and solve it. Thank you Shawnchapp for getting involved as well. :)

Reactions: Shawnchapp

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
You've got quite a knack for storytelling. I do have to complain a bit about how it'd be better as a visual novel; the long events with no sandbox were easily the best part of the game. I had a lot of fun playing, though.
thinking about it.... Yeah, ur quiet right. The Novel Part was awesome. Going back to the Sandbox mode felt a bit like a setback. But no matter how it continues, its good either way :)

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You've got quite a knack for storytelling. I do have to complain a bit about how it'd be better as a visual novel; the long events with no sandbox were easily the best part of the game. I had a lot of fun playing, though.
The thing thats wrong with the sandbox section is there is no real content there, it needs to be fuller to be worth it, more ways to develop the character or story (mandatory events don't count) , otherwise whats the point? Hopefully this is just because it is WIP and it will fill out in due course.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
So I played this game a good while ago, is there any actual corruption yet? I remember you could sorta raise the amnesiac girl's "corruption" and the brown chick but it didn't really do anything quite yet, are we able to turn any of the in-game girls into sluts yet or is it still early?

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
So I played this game a good while ago, is there any actual corruption yet? I remember you could sorta raise the amnesiac girl's "corruption" and the brown chick but it didn't really do anything quite yet, are we able to turn any of the in-game girls into sluts yet or is it still early?
you missed quiet a bit, ya?

TheAverageForumUser

Nov 12, 2021
Great game dev , great randers and loving the looks if all the girls . Avoided this one for Sandbox tag , saw a post in a thread that there is no grind in this game , decided to give it a try . Have to say even though it has Sandbox , there's no grind and it's mostly played a VN and it's one of the best HS games that I played in recent times and bonus thing it has Harem :love: .

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
You guys could also give reviews, you know... They are sooo good for my ego for the game... :whistle: :coffee:

Seriously though. Thanks, everybody! For the words of support. Hopefully, the next update will be a good surprise since I'm giving a much more polished version of the game. :D

Reactions: Feyd and ImVeryLul

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
Find it a bit odd that the MC doesn't have any visual battle scars since he's such a veteran badass and all apart from that I liked it.

Reactions: LazyBloodlines

Scarecrow13

Jul 16, 2017
Awesome things:

"Asuna, drop the meat."

MC's 'normal' green eyes.

"Duuude! The hair!"

Ava's facial expressions.

...Pretty much all things Ava, actually.

"Are you packing?" "My eyes are up here." "SORRY!"

"Is your husband single, Lila?"

"(NOT LIKE THIS, YOU MORON!)"

"Give them nothing! But take from them...everything!"

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
I played a lot of games here, like really. But this one is already one of my favorites. (Even more if we only talk about Koikatsu + HS game, it's already in my top 5 with only the alpha)

I didn't thought about it when I start it, like it could be a fun game. But it's more than that.

MC gives a Kazuma Kiryu vibe, the non-official gf is badass, dialogues are fun, students are hot and fun and the overall writing is pretty good : I really like the start of the relationship here especially Jasmin.

I'm glad that I didn't miss a new underatted gem.
My only complain is that I can't play the bad guy with those young girls. My lose.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I played a lot of games here, like really. But this one is already one of my favorites. (Even more if we only talk about Koikatsu + HS game, it's already in my top 5 with only the alpha)

I didn't thought about it when I start it, like it could be a fun game. But it's more than that.

MC gives a Kazuma Kiryu vibe, the non-official gf is badass, dialogues are fun, students are hot and fun and the overall writing is pretty good : I really like the start of the relationship here especially Jasmin.

I'm glad that I didn't miss a new underatted gem.
My only complain is that I can't play the bad guy with those young girls. My lose.
corruption route is there

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes