Jul 25, 2019
just out of curiosity i got all of the fox set except the collar and hands. are there those pieces and i missed them or not. if there are can someone tell me where they are?

RoboShoto

Jun 21, 2020
Is there a way to leave the mansion after rescuing Klead and the others? Before i rescued them, the exit said that i cant leave my friends behinds, now when i bought them with me, i cant leave, idk what i did wrong

fricknaysh420

Apr 23, 2019
Is there a way to leave the mansion after rescuing Klead and the others? Before i rescued them, the exit said that i cant leave my friends behinds, now when i bought them with me, i cant leave, idk what i did wrong
there is no content past that point so you're stuck there just like me m8

theotherhman

Jul 22, 2018
will there be moments of free exploration and interaction with NPCs or will this games story just keep chuggin along with no brakes? cause this game being in a similar vein as TiTS or CoC would be a solid 10/10 for me. i love the art, leveling mechanics NPC personalities, and playstyle choices a LOT.... but i feel it would be a shame if i played it too much and suddenly 'the end, start over if you wanna talk to them again' (not that it would stop me, this games lookin like itll be too good to not play through more than once!)

Softys

Feb 1, 2018
Awesome game so far. Got a couple of questions.
Where do you find wolves in the mansion?
What can you give to moths for them to calm down?

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
will there be moments of free exploration and interaction with NPCs or will this games story just keep chuggin along with no brakes? cause this game being in a similar vein as TiTS or CoC would be a solid 10/10 for me. i love the art, leveling mechanics NPC personalities, and playstyle choices a LOT.... but i feel it would be a shame if i played it too much and suddenly 'the end, start over if you wanna talk to them again' (not that it would stop me, this games lookin like itll be too good to not play through more than once!)
well, it won't be exactly like coc in terms of sandbox mechanics but it will definitely be more open-worldish later on.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
in a game like this
What do you mean by this? It's a standard mechanic in rpgs.
If you find the game too difficult or just here for the story, you can always choose "Bookworm" difficulty in the settings.

If you mean that there's no rape scenes after losing, then it's just not feasible. The game is going to be huge as it is. The time taken to write those scenes means there's less content for the main story which I prioritise the most.

Last edited:

lizardman123

Dec 24, 2019
What do you mean by this? It's a standard mechanic in rpgs.
Standard in a non-erotic RPG or erotic ones? Even in both cases I'd argue the semantics. Calling it a standard by the words definition sounds like game over defeat is the bar to meet rather than a choice.

I'm guessing you meant normal or typical, but most H-RPGs actually do feature content on loss before sending the player back to the menu (a choice I'd never suggest as it's widely regarded as the worst one), while others feature content on loss before throwing the player right back in without the typical punishment due to the fact that sex is the 'punishment' rather than death. Personally my favorite approach, as it means the game just aims to constantly inject the happy chemicals into the player.

As far as what I meant, I'd argue I made my dryad really sexy and the majority of the world seems to just want to throw her in the garbage can when she's defeated. I think that's a bummer.

Providing lewds on victory though is still leagues better than 99% of other RPG titles out there, so not calling the game awful as it deserves its spot higher up on the weighed rating list here on F95. I disagree with comparing your game to a 'standard' though. That's not what good games do and my arguement is that your game isn't being a standard, normal or typical RPG because that would make it worse in my humble opinion.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
feature content on loss
I would argue most of the games do it because they have no other way to include the lewd content, not because it was their deliberate choice. My vision is that encouraging the player to lose is bad game design and I specifically try to avoid it.
I know that some people only care about sex but I want for the rpg part to stand out too.

throwing the player right back in
I tried to mitigate it by showing your save files after you lose. You don't have to interact with UI. Just one click and you are back in.

But again as I said, the main reason I'm not inclined to add on defeat scenes is because it takes a lot of time that can be spent on developing the game further instead.

lizardman123

Dec 24, 2019
I don't feel that games that have sex on defeat are encouraging you to lose if there's sex on victory too. Just a matter of who you want to appeal to, since plenty of people like losing. The usual compliant I have is that losing in the typical H-RPG game forces a 'back-to-menu > load-game' process which can get annoying to people. I never disliked losing, just how uncomfortable it was to feel both rewarded and punished for losing.

Games like Ideology in Friction and Lilith's Throne (this one also features sex on victory) are some recent games I've played that handle defeat really well.

But this is all just my view point, which doesn't matter to anyone but me. I had just originally wanted to know if I could entertain my submissive side.

Oct 12, 2018
I do think some special bad end encounters are a major draw for players like me who straight out lose to special enemies or bosses to see what they then do to the characte rim playing, you dont need many of them, but not having them at all is a real big bummer, i usually play for bad ends , and stay for the rest,because bad ends are a hge kink of mine and many more. dryad quest is insanely well made, so i get it. maybe make bad ends non canon andyou could outsource it.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
I'd say the bad ends are best on milestone encounters. But also best to add them last, if that is what the dev might prefer, once they are done with anything major on their to-do list.

Reactions: NoStepOnSnek

SadBully

Aug 26, 2019
I would really like to get some more eggnancy content with another NPC as I want to interact with it but the worm-girl kinda creeps me out.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
0.3.0 is out

0.3.0 Public
  • get Christmas-themed “Winter Set” clothes to your inventory by applying “snowball” code in the settings. The code will only work during December and January!
  • added wolves scene(~5k words)
  • added Meniphei character asset
  • new illustrations
  • skin, lips and eyes color are now customizable
  • added lots of new haircuts(ponytails, twintails...)
  • added new hair colors(black, orange, silver)
  • added new nipples colors(red, magenta)
  • added a notification for expired statuses
  • added another option for faster fight animations
  • fixed leftover eggs bug after giving birth(the leftover will be removed automatically if you load the save file without any egg statuses)
  • fixed a rare critical bug occurring after loading a save
  • fixed typos
0.3.0 Beta
  • added Magnolia, and Mother character assets
  • spanking and Mother’s scenes(~15k words)
  • added new items
  • MC's appearance can now be changed in the debug panel
What’s next: I’m currently working on a new huge Mystical Forest area that will feature Bunnyfolk, Beefolk, Bearfolk, Alraune, and Illithid-type creatures among other things. If my estimations are right, this area is going to be bigger then the existing content... It will also include more freedom and exploration.

As always you can play it on the site or download it here.

sample 5.png

O)_(O

Mar 26, 2021
I'm trying to edit a save to increase coins but for some reason, I can't find it, I looked for "coins" "cash" "money " gold" but found no matches.
Edit: Found it, it seems like all variables are given a letter/number instead of usually naming them as they are, coins are z, open the .save with notepad and look for this: "z":# replace # with the number of coins you have.
how do I search in notepad?

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes