Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
For whatever reason, I can collect items, but can't access them in any way: the only thing I see is "you don't have a backpack" (despite its capacity being shown and me being able to see how much is filled). This makes me unable to progress past the prologue.

upd: Restarting the game solved the issue; turns out, I somehow skipped the tutorial battle (don't know how), which, in turn, skipped unlocking the backpack. Which is a bug by itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: icollectsouls

Jack Hatter

Feb 8, 2021
Love the game so far. The writing is great, the changing MC art to reflect her status, the level design. I'm certainly looking forward to more areas, and maybe even more tags!

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Locked inside of the elven mansion behind the 'large stone door'. Have explored everywhere, killed the elven ghost but cannot get past the door. WT or advice would be great.

Reactions: girovaldo

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
For whatever reason, I can collect items, but can't access them in any way: the only thing I see is "you don't have a backpack" (despite its capacity being shown and me being able to see how much is filled). This makes me unable to progress past the prologue.

upd: Restarting the game solved the issue; turns out, I somehow skipped the tutorial battle (don't know how), which, in turn, skipped unlocking the backpack. Which is a bug by itself.
did you play the last version(0.3.0)? That bug could occur when you saved and loaded the game in some very rare cases but it should be fixed now.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Human hunts in the forest - murder them, kill then,drain them dry - OK!

Some chimera tortures and cuts your peple do death- on hoes! fucking them to death is too cruel! Cutting their throat is fine tough!

What kind of bizzaro system of morality is this?

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
It's not though. You make this choice yourself if you see it a just punishment. Maybe I didn't put this message perfectly but at least that was my intent.

My beef is that it flip flops between "nature is cruel and merciless" and "love and peace, turn the other cheek"

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
My beef is that it flip flops between "nature is cruel and merciless" and "love and peace, turn the other cheek"
I would argue:
1) You make a choice and if you like to be "cruel and merciless" nothing stops you
2) It's not about Nature, it's about keeping Ane's innocence which was an underlying theme.

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes