xwor639

May 19, 2017
Is there going to be future repeatable scenes like for example more mia semen shopping or interactions with zeny or the bunny

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Is there going to be future repeatable scenes like for example more mia semen shopping or interactions with zeny or the bunny
There will be more scenes with the characters but they won't be repeatable, maybe with rare exception.

Dec 7, 2020
im trying to get infinite pheromones for well obvious reasons ive tried using cheat engine but couldnt find the value can you point me to memory address or where in the save file the pheromones value is at its hard to read as its just a single line

edit: found it myself after a while

Last edited:

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
How do I move on from the mansion? I'm super confused at the moment

I have managed to find a handle that I pulled, did nothing other than give me loot.. I found the satyr girl, apparently there's a hole in the western side of the barrier where I can crawl through.. but I can't find it anywhere.. I can't open the door, there seems to be a statue but I can't do anything with it?

What am I supposed to do then to open the mansion's door?

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
How do I move on from the mansion? I'm super confused at the moment

I have managed to find a handle that I pulled, did nothing other than give me loot.. I found the satyr girl, apparently there's a hole in the western side of the barrier where I can crawl through.. but I can't find it anywhere.. I can't open the door, there seems to be a statue but I can't do anything with it?

What am I supposed to do then to open the mansion's door?

I'm also planning to add a questlog in the game sometime soon so I hope it will help to orient.

Reactions: BigJohnny

Kareempakree

Nov 27, 2020
Is.....
Is this real?!......
A game that has the potential to fight against coc2(corruption of champions 2) and TITS?!!!!(trails in tainted space)..
And in top of it all it has all the things I've ever wanted,(murder content excluded) dude..... That's it here take all of my fuckin money and continue this game, i WANT more, and i mean it, MORE.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Is.....
Is this real?!......
A game that has the potential to fight against coc2(corruption of champions 2) and TITS?!!!!(trails in tainted space)..
And in top of it all it has all the things I've ever wanted,(murder content excluded) dude..... That's it here take all of my fuckin money and continue this game, i WANT more, and i mean it, MORE.
It's going to improve even more in terms of quality. I don't want to get ahead of myself but the game has all chances to be in the rank of AA game's.

Kareempakree

Nov 27, 2020
It's going to improve even more in terms of quality. I don't want to get ahead of myself but the game has all chances to be in the rank of AA game's.
First of all, wow that was fast.

I know it's going to get even great, to me all HTML and text-based games are s-tier(for me at least :p) and i know you want to get things slow and easy to deliver a good if-not the best quality to the player and i can understand that, cuz believe it or not, I'm making a light novel in my country,a web novel if you want it more accurate, it was fun at first but suddenly shit got viral, i don't why or when my novel got so popular ( in my country at least) but they people start to get a Lil aggressive to my long delays between the chapters, the point is that i want you to ignore those people and keep a calm mind about whatever you're doing, cuz shit can get real wild if you didn't do that, you can miss things, make mistakes, etc.
In the end i just want you to know how those games made my life better, they inspired me, they helped me without their notice, that's why i love these kind of games, that's why i love anyone who makes theae types of games, they gave my life a purpose again.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Where do I find the key to Klead's cell? I have explored every single corner of the mansion and I don't seem to find anything even remotely close to a key..

Any ideas?

Kuronosa

Jan 22, 2022
I have an incredibly stupid question that sometimes makes me wonder if I'm missing something...

Is it possible, in the scene when you're with your friends and another Dyrad with huge tits comes it and causes a scene, to shurg Ane off? I've done Libido, Strength, and Agility builds and they don't work, is it a softer stat to get the other scene, or has it not been implemented?

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
I have an incredibly stupid question that sometimes makes me wonder if I'm missing something...

Is it possible, in the scene when you're with your friends and another Dyrad with huge tits comes it and causes a scene, to shurg Ane off? I've done Libido, Strength, and Agility builds and they don't work, is it a softer stat to get the other scene, or has it not been implemented?
Not implemented yet

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes