Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
> its already possible to spread you (characters) legs for everyone and everything
> magical system literally rotates around quality and amount of semen inside you (characters) body
> corruption
> its planned
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

Dec 3, 2017
> its already possible to spread you (characters) legs for everyone and everything
> magical system literally rotates around quality and amount of semen inside you (characters) body
> corruption
> its planned
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
The mc is a dryad, in this universe they are naturally lewd
Nothing to corrupt here
Although you could see your friend dryad becoming willing to violently murder as a non-sexual corruption

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Corruption for me is renouncing your moral standards for pleasure. It often(but not always) goes hand-in-hand with breaking the person(or mental degradation).
And what moral standard dryad have? Because, as I see it, its impossible to corrupt something that have no moral standards in the first place.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
And what moral standard dryad have? Because, as I see it, its impossible to corrupt something that have no moral standards in the first place.
Everyone has their own standards. It's not always comes down to just sex. Dryads, for example, won't normally become servants of the entities(read it as submit to them) who hurt Nature.

Aug 27, 2020
Hey, how do you get out of the mansion once you've talked with the ghost? I pulled the golden knob and went back to the entrance and nothing happened

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Hey, how do you get out of the mansion once you've talked with the ghost? I pulled the golden knob and went back to the entrance and nothing happened
I had the same question. You are to stroke the statues in a specific order " right, left, right, both ".

I adore the concept but a few places were a bit more cryptic than I look for in an adult game for my personal taste. There is so much good stuff that I wouldn't want to skip with someone's save state. However, I don't know if it is worth the time for me stumbling around trying to find the perfect switch or combination in each area.

Still a top 5 text based game for me!

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
Hi guys, I hope you can help! I'm stuck at the place shown on the below map and can't go anywhere else. I have Klead, Ane and Peth to talk to and I visited all rooms and looted everything and still can't go anywhere else. Thanks in advance! Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG

Vust0k

Aug 8, 2021
Hi guys, I hope you can help! I'm stuck at the place shown on the below map and can't go anywhere else. I have Klead, Ane and Peth to talk to and I visited all rooms and looted everything and still can't go anywhere else. Thanks in advance! View attachment 1716865
View attachment 1716865
You should go to the top right and take the tools from the ground (if you haven't already got them), then go to the top room, the long horizontal one, and you have to touch the statues, I have touched them at random, sooner or later you manage to unlock the room above, which is the highest one, you have to enter there.

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
You should go to the top right and take the tools from the ground (if you haven't already got them), then go to the top room, the long horizontal one, and you have to touch the statues, I have touched them at random, sooner or later you manage to unlock the room above, which is the highest one, you have to enter there.
Thanks Vust0k, I've already done this, but still can't proceed any further from that room:

1648035247373.png

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes