Zorgmort

Feb 26, 2020
I can't open stone door! I read the book. Order is next: right, both and then left. I stroke the statues in this order but nothing happend.

HKO2006

Sep 2, 2017
one stylization bug in 0.30 pub
Klead's reply in the apple orchard "All I meat was that being stuck...." is not purple and missing a " at the end.

boogie23

Jul 5, 2018
I'm trying to edit a save to increase coins but for some reason, I can't find it, I looked for "coins" "cash" "money " gold" but found no matches.
Edit: Found it, it seems like all variables are given a letter/number instead of usually naming them as they are, coins are z, open the .save with notepad and look for this: "z":# replace # with the number of coins you have.
Does it still work? I was unable to find the coins value in the notepad using your formula :(

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Does it still work? I was unable to find the coins value in the notepad using your formula :(
Turns out the letter dedicated for variables changes from save to save, unfortunately, you'll have to look up ":[amount of coins] and hope for the best

Shakar20

Oct 10, 2020
freed the friends and everything but i have no idea how to get out of the ancient mansion can anyone tell me what i'm missing.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Hi, everyone. I hope you're doing well.

0.3.1 version is out
  • New 59 illustrations
  • added scenes with Peth and Ane prompting how to open the door to the ghost
  • fixed a rare critical bug occurring after loading a save during some events(this time for sure, I hope)
As always you can play it on the site or it here.

Also some good news. I've started implementing dungeon maps. They will be fully unique and interactable. I hope it will bring the game to the next level.
practise_cave_map_remake.png ancient_mansion_batch_1_sample_2.png abandoned_mansion_map_underground_sample_1.png

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes