dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I'm still replaying the prologue to try to work out how to get all the sex scenes in one run but I have a question. Do the grubs level up if they stay alive and travel with you? Is there any further content involving them, or a purpose to petting them?

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
I'm still replaying the prologue to try to work out how to get all the sex scenes in one run but I have a question. Do the grubs level up if they stay alive and travel with you? Is there any further content involving them, or a purpose to petting them?
Not now, the party mechanics is in rudimentary state at the moment

Haniiwa22

Oct 13, 2021
Unless I'm missing some major mechanic I think I softlocked in the mansion; I have pretty much no essence and the only thing I can seem to do is fight the boss, and no way in hell can I do that with just my fists.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Unless I'm missing some major mechanic I think I softlocked in the mansion; I have pretty much no essence and the only thing I can seem to do is fight the boss, and no way in hell can I do that with just my fists.
You're the first one to report this but I guess it is theoretically possible. What is your difficulty level? In any case, I don't have enough time to balance the game extensively myself since I have 999 other things to program/write. As I've already mentioned balance is the main thing I ask the community to help me with. It's impossible to balance a game as a solo developer without testers.

Haniiwa22

Oct 13, 2021
You're the first one to report this but I guess it is theoretically possible. What is your difficulty level? In any case, I don't have enough time to balance the game extensively myself since I have 999 other things to program/write. As I've already mentioned balance is the main thing I ask the community to help me with. It's impossible to balance a game as a solo developer without testers.
Just adventurer, I probably would've had enough if I used allure at every opportunity but I just wanted to skip out on some of the sex scenes. Could help if you were able to return to defeated enemies and either initiate the allure scene or just drain them from a menu

Silvallié

Dec 22, 2018
Really nice game and I like the choices of customization for the mc I don't know if the design tool work but I had some fun today in messing with the art files to bring more custom a shame I couldn't change the hair color and a huge shame because there is no high-heels :sneaky:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Is there a list of event codes somewhere?
Do you mean trigger an event through the debug panel?
You can look the data here(an event's id starts with the symbol '#'):

E.g, to trigger the very first event scene in the prologue enter "1.introduction.1.1.1" and press the Trigger Event button. Obviously it can lead to all kind of unexpected consequences, so make sure you have your savefiles.

Ayymao

May 1, 2021
I've just finished the Prologue and I gotta say, I really like the premise. Main gameplay of most adult RPGs resides in the choice "Is my MC a slut or a fighter".
Your idea of Dryads alleviates it, because both fighting and fucking is reliant on each other. Instead of mindlessly fucking every other monstergirl, I have to decide if I want to use pheromones to seduce and get stronger for the next encounter, or should I fight and get more pheromones. And while I'm not into pregnancy, I can see how it's not a big deal for MC. In other games getting pregnant feels like I've fucked up.
What I'm trying to say is, great game design, man.

Mar 29, 2021
Does anyone know how to get past the elven mansion that comes after the prologue? As soon as I kill the chimera, my walkthrough ends, I do not understand what to do. The tablet lacks the Moth Pollen ingredient. I went around the map several times but never found it. What to do with the telescope and spheres is also not clear. The statues at the hidden door do not react. I can’t find the item that is inserted into the niche either. All of these items simply do not exist.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Does anyone know how to get past the elven mansion that comes after the prologue? As soon as I kill the chimera, my walkthrough ends, I do not understand what to do. The tablet lacks the Moth Pollen ingredient. I went around the map several times but never found it. What to do with the telescope and spheres is also not clear. The statues at the hidden door do not react. I can’t find the item that is inserted into the niche either. All of these items simply do not exist.
There's a bunch of solutions. One is behind the puzzles you're working on. Another is behind a locked door on the other side of the map. There's another, easier puzzle in another part of the building.

If you can't get past it in one spot, just explore the rest of the building and maybe come back after. You should find one of the other ways or the piece you're missing.

Mar 29, 2021
There's a bunch of solutions. One is behind the puzzles you're working on. Another is behind a locked door on the other side of the map. There's another, easier puzzle in another part of the building.

If you can't get past it in one spot, just explore the rest of the building and maybe come back after. You should find one of the other ways or the piece you're missing.
I went around the map several times, all locked doors are open except for the secret one. With puzzles, too, everything is difficult, not only that I have to translate the game, but a lot of attempts for a random passage did not give anything. If you have completed this mansion, please share the way to complete the puzzles and give the exact location of the items. Because it seems to me that I got a bug.

Reactions: lagartha

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I went around the map several times, all locked doors are open except for the secret one. With puzzles, too, everything is difficult, not only that I have to translate the game, but a lot of attempts for a random passage did not give anything. If you have completed this mansion, please share the way to complete the puzzles and give the exact location of the items. Because it seems to me that I got a bug.
Okay, I'll be more specific sorry.

SexySombra

Sep 16, 2021
Is the mansion location after saving Klead the end of the update?

Save attached, went around location, did kill ghost in separate save to test, not this one, interacted with every object.

Also regarding trash items like pickaxe, tutorial stage gives the impression some might be useful which gives false hope and at least makes me carry unnecessary items in hopes to use them somewhere, would ask to either move usable items like pickaxe to "tools" category as to not be constantly over encumbered. Again maybe it's just me and my trash rat playstyle.

Apart from that great game, loved it while it lasted hope there is/will be more.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
0.3.2-2 is out

• Interactive Maps take place of old dungeon UI. This will also allow me to create more advanced & amazing content in the future.
  • Added a new mini-dungeon at the start of the game
  • Quest Log. Your progress will be written down there during your adventures.
  • Some useful items changed type from ‘trash’ to ‘tools’. (Note: an item’s type is subject to change and can be changed during the development)
  • Added an option to disable the game content’s max-width(for wide screens)
  • Lots of typo and bug fixes.
  • Relative to 0.3.2, includes minor UI update(bigger icons on mobile) and maps preloading.
Thank you all for supporting the game and helping it grow!

If you have any suggestions on how to improve the map system or noticed any bugs, please let me know here or in discord!

As always you can play it on the site or it here.

1.png 2.png 3.png

CakeCake2021

Aug 29, 2021
Really love the content that is out rn, was pretty sad to see that the content ends after you fight the wolfkin/voidchosen. Pretty fun game though and can't wait to see the story and gameplay develop further.

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes