Rmaccc

May 11, 2021
Opened the game and the amount of information on my screen was intimidating enough to put off starting it for few days, but damn i'm glad i played it. Such a great start and i can't wait for future updates! Art was beautiful, dialogue/lore interesting but what charmed me the most was the game mechanics and how good it felt.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dryad Quest Dev

Comar_99

Feb 19, 2018
is there a WT maybe somewhere that can help me get through after the moths i still have to save my friends how do i do that?

Hauk

Jan 14, 2021
okay this is embarrassing but since i cant find the controls listed anywhere i need to ask, how do i move? im stuck at the start with the pool and the mirror and i cant for the life of me figure out how to move around or do anything beside change my appearance at the mirror. once im done im just stuck there and can't do anything.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
okay this is embarrassing but since i cant find the controls listed anywhere i need to ask, how do i move? im stuck at the start with the pool and the mirror and i cant for the life of me figure out how to move around or do anything beside change my appearance at the mirror. once im done im just stuck there and can't do anything.
click on the arrow
tooltip_move.png

LDream5

Feb 16, 2019
One of the few games with futa in them that I've really enjoyed. I really enjoyed the writing in this one. Hits the sweet spot for me and my imagination. I wish there were more like it, but I haven't been able to find many quite like it. (Tales of Androgyny and maybe Futadom World...about it.) Really looking forward to the protagonist getting out into the world more. Makes me want to write my own some day, but I have no idea how to make something like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarthSion98

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Makes me want to write my own some day, but I have no idea how to make something like this.
Well, it's quite simple but not easy and takes time.
For programming, learn Javascript and HTML, the best tool for writing text-based games with complicated UI
For writing, read a lot of fantasy and tabletop adventures/worldbuilding books; play rpgs. Try to make as many notes along the way as possible(google docs to your help); having your own collection of art for inspiration helps too.
Good luck!

CanyonG

May 10, 2022
I think I'm just dumb, but I cannot find the friends in the mansion? Already completed every room including ghost room and pulled golden knob. I'm assuming under slab, but I can't get it open?

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
I think I'm just dumb, but I cannot find the friends in the mansion? Already completed every room including ghost room and pulled golden knob. I'm assuming under slab, but I can't get it open?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Finished the current build... a shame it ended so fast, but i loved every second of it.
This is how you do a proper text game, other text game devs should seriously start taking notes.
What i can note besides the stuff i already said in my review:

*Text may need more proofreading.
*An ability to grind for power would be neat but not absolutely necessary.
I just kinda sorta like grinding levels in my rpg's, and then crushing all opposition with the results of my grinding. :devilish::coffee:
*Saw elven bracers and leggings on the screenshots, but didn't manage to find where the heck you stashed them to, found armor tho. Ah wait, maybe sold by that satyr.. didn't have monies anyway.. oh well.
*The final fight with the doggies was funny, all that bragging about being "void's chosen" and yet.. all it took is a whiff of the good stuff to get them to rut like the good doggies they are. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
*Would be neat if the eggs inside you could incubate... faster. It seriously takes forever to hatch them, i wiped out everything in the mansion before i found our extradimensional tentacle friend and got lot's of eggs from him.
By that point though, they were kinda useless to me. Maybe we should get an ability to skip time till they hatch.
*I feel some stats could use enhancement, perception feels a bit underwhelming, maybe make it +10 to crit power instead of +5.
Agility is pretty much permanently debuffed due to you always having your guts and gullet full, not sure anyone would be interested in it at this rate. Libido is also a bit underwhelming, who cares about some extra 1% to amount? It's all about capacity, there are always dicks around to drain. :ROFLMAO::coffee: Would be nice if you could somehow increase the quality of jizz tho, like sacrifice some amount to get higher quality amount? Something along those lines.
*Need more recipes, got a whole lot of rare and epic ingredients that clog my inventory... speaking of inventory, a stash and a permanent home would be nice to dump all of those ingredients in till you can find some use for them.
Yes, we definitely need some home for all manner of reasons like crafting and junk storing. :giggle::coffee:

Anyway i probably bore you by now so that will be it.
I'm never out of ideas when i like something so this could otherwise go on forever. :whistle::coffee:
Looking forward to what you guys will cook up in the future for this cool game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dryad Quest Dev
4.40 star(s) 36 Votes