MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
Finished current content. Good balance, found a couple of typos and grammar issues some probably because it can switch between first and second person. The Wolves suck. On Adventurer, fighting only one less person than one hundred percent and with two allies and I couldn't beat them, mostly because of that bitch Diedre and hitting me for at least a hundred health every cycle. They also aim only for me not caring about my ally health. I lowered difficulty just to get through that fight. The Elven Mistress ghost is cool, didn't fight her because that would be rude, but now I want interact with her more. Seems worth looking out for the game but I know this kind of game will take a while to fully blossom, especially with the wealth of quality assets and animations. One pet peeve is that while the X-Rays for Semen capacity is useful, it's a turn-off, and I'd rather not see it all the time. Also repeat encounters with some of the persistent NPCs would be swell.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Played your game recently. It is rather good, kinda like CoC1, the good one.

Will you be making a Subscribestar at some point in future? I take issue with Patreon's treatment of content creators.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Played your game recently. It is rather good, kinda like CoC1, the good one.

Will you be making a Subscribestar at some point in future? I take issue with Patreon's treatment of content creators.
Glad you liked it! Maybe I'll make Subscribestar acc in the future but now I'm overwhelmed with the game as it is.

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
Glad you enjoyed the game!
As the game progresses, it will be more "open worldy" in the future. But it's a lot of work, so it'll take some time to reach that point.
Totally understand, it'll require a wholly different approach to design and balancing. Still, looking forward to it.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Glad you enjoyed the game!
As the game progresses, it will be more "open worldy" in the future. But it's a lot of work, so it'll take some time to reach that point.
Awesome, keep up the good work. :giggle::coffee:

The Elven Mistress ghost is cool, didn't fight her because that would be rude, but now I want interact with her more.
Heh.
Make sure you never fight her then, because after you win you may see something you wish you didn't. :whistle::coffee:

Kareempakree

Nov 27, 2020
Day 1: waiting for the apk version cuz my pc just passed away ( R.I.P. OLD FRIEND :cry:) and I can't afford a new one yet.
(yes I'm using the HTML version on my phone)

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Don't even necessarily need to fight her... you can get into trouble just with her bookshelf.
Maybe, if it is that particular bookshelf that has all the cool books in it hehehe~
I fought her almost right away, wasn't about to let some ghost bitch not only get some of my.. err.... fuel, but also possess me?
Nah, not a chance. :sneaky::coffee:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Kareempakree

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Can I turn the pregnancy off in this game? Slight stomach bulges when filling a woman up during ejaculation is *chef's kiss* though.
Technically it's not really pregnancy, it's just oviposition (being A inserting it's already-fertilized eggs into being B for incubation). Though asking for a toggle for that is certainly reasonable.

I for one would welcome some actual pregnancy in the game. Let MC's genes mix with someone else's and turn into a growing baby for her to birth. Oh, and a toggle for that too would probably be a good idea.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Can I turn the pregnancy off in this game? Slight stomach bulges when filling a woman up during ejaculation is *chef's kiss* though.
You can turn off belly inflation and x-ray in settings. Though there's no toggle for this content itself. As I see it, there's no much need for it. If you don't like monster-girls who put eggs in you, you just fight them instead.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
You can turn off belly inflation and x-ray in settings. Though there's no toggle for this content itself. As I see it, there's no much need for it. If you don't like monster-girls who put eggs in you, you just fight them instead.
You'd still want some punch bags allies on your side though :sneaky: to soak damage for you, especially if you play on champion difficulty like i do. And you can only get those from eggs, for now at least. Perhaps we'll get summoning magic in the future?
That'd be veri noice indeed. :devilish::coffee:

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
You'd still want some punch bags allies on your side though :sneaky: to soak damage for you, especially if you play on champion difficulty like i do. And you can only get those from eggs, for now at least. Perhaps we'll get summoning magic in the future?
That'd be veri noice indeed. :devilish::coffee:
The player will learn an ultimate ability Summon animal companion in the next dungeon. I'm also thinking about items that summon things. Also perhaps there will be humanoid companions in some distant future(though I'm not sure about those)

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
The player will learn an ultimate ability Summon animal companion in the next dungeon. I'm also thinking about items that summon things. Also perhaps there will be humanoid companions in some distant future(though I'm not sure about those)
All sounds great, looking forward to it. (y)
I was also considering how would permanent familiar(s) work in your game.
I think i like the idea of something that shares a very strong bond with you, so strong that if that familiar is defeated you, the player, gonna pay a very high price. In exchange, that familiar is to be strong and/or have it's own abilities.
Perhaps it could also be evolving familiar, as you get stronger so does that familiar.
Or maybe there could be specific conditions for it's evolution. Fits the nature theme no?
Maybe as it evolves eventually it could reach sentience and then start talking to his/her parent (the player) and even commenting on her actions or whatever. There's really a lot you could do with this.
Of course this idea is nothing but an outline, but perhaps you like it? :giggle::coffee:

Last edited:

yaryaryar

Apr 30, 2018
Is there any sort of walkthrough or scene list available?

Hard to figure out who to fuck and who to fight lol

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes