ShadowAcc

Nov 20, 2021
Hello there. I was thinking that while you're working on the larger areas of the game, perhaps consider creating some way to replay the first two levels again with the same character. That way you can obtain all the clothing items and get a more complete save.

Other than that, love the game so far, great effort on your part!

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Hello there. I was thinking that while you're working on the larger areas of the game, perhaps consider creating some way to replay the first two levels again with the same character. That way you can obtain all the clothing items and get a more complete save.

Other than that, love the game so far, great effort on your part!
theoretically, one could achieve something like that by using the debug panel(it will fuck up the balance ofc).
And I'm glad you loved the game!

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Well. The alternative, is making DQ more open-world'ed. So that you can explore the places you previously were at, and nothing really stops you from going back and forth. Even if you have to unlock it, by attaching it to Quest Clear requirement for that individual Dungeon/Map, is still better than nothing.

Just my take on it.

T0XIC W0LF47

May 11, 2022
iv had my hands on a hell of alot of games , and this for what you have right now is fucking beautiful

the only advise id give is more options for followers in the future instead of your own brood that you hatch/ dont get me wrong thats a brilliant idea i never thought of but add for followers in the future would be dope

good job and i hope for more

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Is there a shop where coins can be spent?
Yes, but you have to find it first. And no i'm not spilling the beans. :sneaky::coffee:
The only hint you get from me is: The first shop is in the first map, the second is in the second map.
Though the second is easy to find since it's not actually hidden.

Virus~

Jan 31, 2020
It is great indeed, but can someone help me with something?
In the beginning, after u return from the cave and meet with your friends, 2 times are asked to choose a choice, however, but you can't choose the choice (1),
Are this is only for that next quest with your 2 friends, or I'm lacking on (Attrib.)?

Thanks for your answer and thanks for that wonderful game <3
(Sorry for my bad English)

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
In the beginning, after u return from the cave and meet with your friends, 2 times are asked to choose a choice, however, but you can't choose the choice (1),
Are this is only for that next quest with your 2 friends, or I'm lacking on (Attrib.)?

Likely you haven't fulfilled the requirements for whatever it is you're trying to do.

Reactions: Virus~

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020

These particular choices aren't implemented yet since they are supposed to lead to a different adventure with the big tiddies water dryad.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
These particular choices aren't implemented yet since they are supposed to lead to a different adventure with the big tiddies water dryad.
Hm.
I thought the adventure would be me riding her face when i'm done kicking her ass.
Ah well, something to look forward to i suppose. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: Virus~

Axelluu

Sep 8, 2018
anyone got any recommendations for free/cracked/zipped games like this? text based rpg with graphics so it's not entirely up to my imagination? not the nsfw kind either, I just want the gameplay.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
anyone got any recommendations for free/cracked/zipped games like this? text based rpg with graphics so it's not entirely up to my imagination? not the nsfw kind either, I just want the gameplay.
Well, this game is a high quality work so it's gonna be rather hard to find something that can measure up to it. :giggle::coffee:
I guess we'll do it this way, i'll give you a list and you will pick up something you like from it:
Who are we kidding though, you probably gonna play them all anyway.

Free Cities.

Unholy Arts.

Masters of Raana.

Somatra.

Parasite Infection.

Portals of Phereon.

TITS.

Strive for Power.

Have fun~ :whistle::coffee:

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
im trying to get infinite pheromones for well obvious reasons ive tried using cheat engine but couldnt find the value can you point me to memory address or where in the save file the pheromones value is at its hard to read as its just a single line

edit: found it myself after a while
how u find it. this game cant be cheated in CE like other games i think and using window not browser cancel my ability to use twine hucker...

Ressxd

May 28, 2020
Hey, found this game like 2 days ago and I already love it, everything's great.
I do have one question though, where can I find "Moth Pollen" ingredient for a purification pill, so I can give it to Klead?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
where can I find "Moth Pollen" ingredient for a purification pill, so I can give it to Klead?
Well, since it's "moth" pollen, i think you may need to meet some moths.
There is an electric rod somewhere, you need to stick it somewhere else, and something will happen. Good luck! :giggle::coffee:

Ressxd

May 28, 2020
Well, since it's "moth" pollen, i think you may need to meet some moths.
There is an electric rod somewhere, you need to stick it somewhere else, and something will happen. Good luck! :giggle::coffee:
Found the place where I need that electric rod, but now the question is, where is that rod lol. I've checked probably everything twice now, and cant find it... Unless I have to beat that monster thing that formed from the vases.

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes