GunnerEX

Nov 29, 2020
Ok, this was really, reaalllly nice - loved it so far! Really resembles the Fenoxo games and its vibe, but I like it's also quite unique on its own.

The characters/art are really hot too, which is great, and I find the cum-based skillset quite interesting too.. Going 'bookworm' for the smut also makes things smooth so the 'gameplay' itself doesn't slow things down.

It's the coolest futa-themed game I've tried from here, so far, in quite a while, imo! Eagerly waiting for more! :D

The only thing that I feel I greatly miss is some kind of 'gallery' where scenes+art experienced by the PC could be accessed again and reviewed, given the game's more linear/'one-time encounters' setup.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Ok, this was really, reaalllly nice - loved it so far! Really resembles the Fenoxo games and its vibe, but I like it's also quite unique on its own.

The characters/art are really hot too, which is great, and I find the cum-based skillset quite interesting too.. Going 'bookworm' for the smut also makes things smooth so the 'gameplay' itself doesn't slow things down.

It's the coolest futa-themed game I've tried from here, so far, in quite a while, imo! Eagerly waiting for more! :D

The only thing that I feel I greatly miss is some kind of 'gallery' where scenes+art experienced by the PC could be accessed again and reviewed, given the game's more linear/'one-time encounters' setup.
Glad you liked the game! As for the the scenes gallery, it's possible but not a trivial thing to do since it's not just mere blocks of text like in most VNs. Lots of the text in the game affects the game's state and is generated based on the game's state and it's really a pain in the ass to implement it smoothly. If I didn't have anything else to do, I would've dipped my toes into making this feature. But there's just so much in my TODO list when it comes to the game's content and main mechanics that I never have time for something as inconsequential as the scenes gallery.

Last edited:
Reactions: GunnerEX and Ressxd

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Glad you liked the game! As for the the scenes gallery, it's possible but not a trivial thing to do since it's not just mere blocks of text like in most VNs. Lots of the text in the game affects the game's state and is generated based on the game's state and it's really a pain in the ass to implement it smoothly. If I didn't have anything else to do, I would've dipped my toes into making this feature. But there's just so much in my TODO list when it comes to the game's content and main mechanics that I never have time for something as inconsequential as the scenes gallery.
You can just get busy with the gallery at the end-game, when you will be finishing this game.
But that of course will not stop anyone from asking about it in the future as well, it's a popular feature. :sneaky::coffee:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Well, dryads being highly magical plant-people, pretty sure they could grow multiple reproductive organs, at the very least.
Turning nipples into fuckable pussies that can store cum and babies should be doable as well. :whistle::coffee:

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Well, dryads being highly magical plant-people, pretty sure they could grow multiple reproductive organs, at the very least.
Turning nipples into fuckable pussies that can store cum and babies should be doable as well. :whistle::coffee:
Just take several pages from Nico Robin, too.

Reactions: blaze6909

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
question,is this game main content is futa?like there no male character or something like that

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
0.3.4 is out

As always you can play it on the site or it here.

General Changes:
  • New awesome animated cover art!
  • Added bigger cock version assets for most characters
  • Battle Events UI has been drastically improved
  • Lots and lots of typo fixes
New content(public)
  • Ane spanking Scene
  • Mother Scene
  • Farewell Scene
New content(beta)
  • New dungeon ‘Void Dreamscape’ that introduces the main antagonist Eternal Night, the Void Knightess

Developer Notes:
This is an intermediate update. I’m still working on the next huge area that has honestly grown much bigger than I expected. It will be a few times bigger than the current content and have much more exploration and open world to it. But it means it also takes a lot of time to develop... Thank you for your patience and support.

This game won’t be possible without our great community. Please share the game’s link and our new awesome animated cover art with your friends/acquaintances so that our community can grow even bigger:
1) dryadquest.com
2) dryadquest.com/data/assets/art/cover/cover.webm

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes