Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Already used it on my Huawei p20 lite
I suspect it might be because the recent Android update broke permission rights.

Try this fix from here
1. Put the game's folder into /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.android.chrome/files/Download/
2. Enter file:///storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.android.chrome/files/Download/Dryad Quest/index.html in Chrome's bar

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Golden scarf, if I remember correctly
Yep, it is. It's useless to give it to them tho. You find Golden scarf at the end of mansion, and if you don't know it, you will probably kill or fuck them before you get there. More profit just to beat them.

Akaibu

Apr 11, 2019
as much as i don't mind tipping for good content, i refuse to support any patreon on account on how many other creators they have fucked.
i noticed that the debug menu is in the public version of the game, but i'm not actually program savvy enough be able to properly toggle it via the code/console itself, maybe someone else might be able to give it a crack and share the results

Nachtmusik

May 1, 2018
as much as i don't mind tipping for good content, i refuse to support any patreon on account on how many other creators they have fucked.
i noticed that the debug menu is in the public version of the game, but i'm not actually program savvy enough be able to properly toggle it via the code/console itself, maybe someone else might be able to give it a crack and share the results
I can understand that, I wonder if the dev is looking into Subscribe Star. I would hate for the same shit that happened to Lilith Throne happens to this game.

On that side note the update is very nice, I haven't played it since 0.28 and there had been a lot of changes in term of UI. I kind of want to start over just to appreciate it. Despite the amount of Patreon fund that was given this game is just getting better and better. Comparing it to a huge budget game like CoC2 this game can still take a lead ahead.

It's easy to tell how enthusiastic the dev is to this game and I hope this energy keep up because a lot of Patreon games dip in quality and quantity. So far the updates had been consistently great, so I'll keep up the support!

Last edited:

andelbert

Jun 20, 2018
question, the trash is only used to sell or among them there are important items and we can return to the dungeons later in the game? you know to farm and get 100% of the gallery (I'm in the mansion and my bag is full, so I ask).

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
question, the trash is only used to sell or among them there are important items and we can return to the dungeons later in the game? you know to farm and get 100% of the gallery (I'm in the mansion and my bag is full, so I ask).
for sale

ShadowAcc

Nov 20, 2021
Does anyone know what items can be given to moth-girls?
Yeah, after defeating the ghost lady you can raid her room for various items. One of which is a golden scarf, I believe (getting this scarf is RNG, you'll either get this one or a rotted scarf which is useless). Giving this to the moths makes them fall asleep, essentially skipping their battle. You don't get anything special for doing this, I think.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Yeah, after defeating the ghost lady you can raid her room for various items. One of which is a golden scarf, I believe (getting this scarf is RNG, you'll either get this one or a rotted scarf which is useless). Giving this to the moths makes them fall asleep, essentially skipping their battle. You don't get anything special for doing this, I think.
It becomes rotten if you beat the ghost lady, same with food.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Do we have an ETA for the next public update? Didn't expect myself to be this hooked into a text based game on a browser

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
It seems everyone except me miss the mousey fun huh. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
You shouldn't spoil the beans though, Dev-kun, where's the fun in that? :sneaky::coffee:

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes