Feb 2, 2020
I've played through the game a couple of times and I like it a lot, but I still haven't managed to unlock every illustration. Is there an easier way to do so? Maybe a complete save or something of the sort? Thanks!

Diocesan

Oct 7, 2018
I'm lost atm since I can't for the life of me find the electric rod at all. Any help please?

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
0.3.5 is out
  • New Moth Outfit that can be gained during a special Moth-girls scene
  • New Short, Curly, and Drills Hairstyles
  • 4 New illustrations(Eilfiel smut book)
  • Updated Battle UI
  • The special Christmas clothing set event is back(now with a hat). Use the “snowball” code to get it(if you haven't already)
  • A free set of fashionable panties & bra with the code “fashion”. All you need is to be logged in on the site.
  • Scribble Boards
Scribble Boards are unique places scattered across the multiverse where the barrier between the worlds is especially feeble. Patrons will be able to leave short messages there visible to all players.

Depending on the tier(see the details on the ‘membership level panel’ on the game’s Patreon page), you’ll be able to construct up to 5 scribbles – each with a unique style ranging from rare to legendary – on each scribble board.

1.png

As always you can play the game on the site or it here.

P.S: Read my end-of-the-year post dedicated to the game’s development here:

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
how to run the game on an android, is there a way to play it in joiplay?
I've no experience with joiplay but here's a guide to run html:
The latest Android versions restrict what files browsers have access to.
For the game to work(in Chrome Browser):
1) Put the game's folder into /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.android.chrome/files/Download/
2) Enter file:///storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.android.chrome/files/Download/Dryad Quest/index.html in Chrome's bar

dakilladj

Feb 21, 2018
0.3.5 is out
  • New Moth Outfit that can be gained during a special Moth-girls scene
  • New Short, Curly, and Drills Hairstyles
  • 4 New illustrations(Eilfiel smut book)
  • Updated Battle UI
  • The special Christmas clothing set event is back(now with a hat). Use the “snowball” code to get it(if you haven't already)
  • A free set of fashionable panties & bra with the code “fashion”. All you need is to be logged in on the site.
  • Scribble Boards
Scribble Boards are unique places scattered across the multiverse where the barrier between the worlds is especially feeble. Patrons will be able to leave short messages there visible to all players.

Depending on the tier(see the details on the ‘membership level panel’ on the game’s Patreon page), you’ll be able to construct up to 5 scribbles – each with a unique style ranging from rare to legendary – on each scribble board.

1.png

As always you can play the game on the site or download it here.

P.S: Read my end-of-the-year post dedicated to the game’s development here:
I'm curious about your goals with future updates. You did a poll prior about if people wanted a side-path or a continuation of the main story. For transparency, i did vote for the continuation of the main content for the poll mentioned above. With your new content previews you've released recently and the hiring of a writer to aid you, i wanted to know how much of your attention has been shifted from updates continuing the current story to content before it?

For example You've introduced sub-races that you want to have different starting places. the last couple of updates have been to do with cosmetics and further character customization. Should we be expecting these new starting sequences sooner then later? Do you have a plan about what you're going to get down when? Or do you work on things as you go?

Thank you for the game and your patience.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
I'm curious about your goals with future updates. You did a poll prior about if people wanted a side-path or a continuation of the main story. For transparency, i did vote for the continuation of the main content for the poll mentioned above. With your new content previews you've released recently and the hiring of a writer to aid you, i wanted to know how much of your attention has been shifted from updates continuing the current story to content before it?

For example You've introduced sub-races that you want to have different starting places. the last couple of updates have been to do with cosmetics and further character customization. Should we be expecting these new starting sequences sooner then later? Do you have a plan about what you're going to get down when? Or do you work on things as you go?

Hi, right now I'm focusing on the continuation of the main story. It's just that the new area is going to be very big.

Reactions: gojira667

Noice1Bruh

Aug 15, 2020

Artist for the game here, the sub races and character customizations are mostly something to keep me busy while I'm waiting for the writers to finish up the main story. Though rest assured content for the main story is top priority (I'm working on the new dungeon/area right now).

Reactions: ryxp and gojira667

Idiotmonkey1

Jun 1, 2020
Well, you could use the debug panel... But that's not how the game is supposed to be played
I'm one of those people who is less interested in the gameplay and combat and more interested in the scenes and story. That being said, the combat is pretty fun. Its implemented better and is more interesting than many of the other text based rpgs ive played. However i feel less fulfilled after ive finished a fight and derive much more pleasure seeing my character drain everyone around her of cum. I feel like this is in part because there isnt really a scene after a fight, like i feel like having the characters say something after you defeat them, or maybe even giving you the option to either gain pheromones or milk them anyway would be cool. I started the game last night, and these are just my opinions, i absolutely love the game so far.

The best scene for me so far (of the ones I've seen) is the one where you Drain the chimera. Most games shy away from stuff like that or make it less graphic, but i was pleasently surprized you let the player decide if they wanted to go all the way or not. But yea, im on a quest to make my character a bloated walking cumtank, more than trading fisticuffs XD. If rather than debug there was a way to make a build revolving around constantly gaining a bunch of pheromones id be happy. but thats just me.

Last edited:

dakilladj

Feb 21, 2018
Hi, right now I'm focusing on the continuation of the main story. It's just that the new area is going to be very big.
Thank you for the response. You did give a preview for the void dreamscape some months ago. Keep up the good work

If you wouldn't mind another technical question though. There have been checks so far in the game where if you have not leveled into that stat, you cannot do them. The wrenching the bars outside the mansion for an item come to mind. Are you ever going to have sex-scenes barred behind stat restrictions? Or if you had multiple endings in mind, some choices and paths barred behind stat points as well? Or are stat points only ever going to be points to improve your character and have them fight or be better a certain way?

Ex. Within the mansion, you can opt to pass out on the minotaur's cock Vs. the other option. Are these just variations of the sex scene for submissive/dominant characters? Or is there more to them?

Artist for the game here, the sub races and character customizations are mostly something to keep me busy while I'm waiting for the writers to finish up the main story. Though rest assured content for the main story is top priority (I'm working on the new dungeon/area right now).
Thank you for the response and clarification. I'm sure i'm not the only one wondering and it's great to be given some definitive answers.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
If you wouldn't mind another technical question though. There have been checks so far in the game where if you have not leveled into that stat, you cannot do them. The wrenching the bars outside the mansion for an item come to mind. Are you ever going to have sex-scenes barred behind stat restrictions? Or if you had multiple endings in mind, some choices and paths barred behind stat points as well? Or are stat points only ever going to be points to improve your character and have them fight or be better a certain way?

Ex. Within the mansion, you can opt to pass out on the minotaur's cock Vs. the other option. Are these just variations of the sex scene for submissive/dominant characters? Or is there more to them?
1. I'll try to strike a balance between using different attribute checks during events. Not necessary restrictions but the opportunity to approach the scene in slightly different ways depending on your build. It's not a trivial thing and I'm still learning every day the better ways to approach it.

2. Yes, it's different sex variations and I tried to balance it so that the player is equally rewarded in all cases(e.g gained semen) but there will be events in the future with more consequential options (mostly with major story characters).

dakilladj

Feb 21, 2018
1. I'll try to strike a balance between using different attribute checks during events. Not necessary restrictions but the opportunity to approach the scene in slightly different ways depending on your build. It's not a trivial thing and I'm still learning every day the better ways to approach it.

2. Yes, it's different sex variations and I tried to balance it so that the player is equally rewarded in all cases(e.g gained semen) but there will be events in the future with more consequential options (mostly with major story characters).
Good stuff. I look forward to what you make in the future and good luck with progress.

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes