Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
When i started my first game a week ago (using the online version since the offline version on my computer gets freaking slow over time, no clue why) i could change the appearance of the dryad (could change the hair and skin, nipples etc.), but now in my second game it seems that this option is simply gone or i can't find a way to change her appearance again. Was this option being removed or is this option hidden somewhere (i simply can't remember how i did this)?

Ok, found the option to change the appearance xD

Last edited:

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
as much as i don't mind tipping for good content, i refuse to support any patreon
Well, look at that... I now have a subscribestar page... I haven't set up their API yet so there's only offline access to the beta as of yet.

Anyway, for people who don't like patreon, I hope you consider supporting the game on subscribestar. Every bit helps!

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Now that I'm randomly thinking about it, why don't you allow Pheromone Points to regenerate outside combat on the Bookworm difficulty? The point of that difficulty is to allow players to easily see all of the smutt, and with the way those points are currently managed you are bound to miss a few scenes

Reactions: Poggersq

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
i finished with the online version hopfully more will come out and i cant keep going ^^

Hackchu

Aug 27, 2019
Just finished the online version and it’s absolutely wonderful. My only complaint is that it’s short, but that’s nothing more than a nitpick. Hope to see more content in the future!

ZalgoEntropic

Aug 26, 2022
Trying to make a little modification of this game for myself, but I am to dumb, can someone please say me, which file has lines that will allow you to change the position of the internal organs of the character in the left menu?

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes