InvaderBK

Oct 8, 2022
Alright, this is my first time commenting on one of these games but I must say that this right here has a lot of potential and I do hope to see more content soon, I am considering supporting the Patreon if upcoming content is just as good as what is currently in the game, will definetly keep a close eye on this one.

SludFug6969

Aug 5, 2016
Alright, this is my first time commenting on one of these games but I must say that this right here has a lot of potential and I do hope to see more content soon, I am considering supporting the Patreon if upcoming content is just as good as what is currently in the game, will definetly keep a close eye on this one.
same here. there should be more html games like this

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Umm, when i download, i cant open in Brownser cuz i cant found Index.html, what i should do?
There's 2 versions: .exe(for windows) and html(can be played on Android). Perhaps you downloaded the wrong one.
To play just open index.html
If you see a white screen, try doing this(for chrome browser):
1) Put the game's folder into /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.android.chrome/files/Download/
2) Enter file:///storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.android.chrome/files/Download/Dryad Quest/index.html in Chrome's bar

bullaling

Sep 8, 2021
There's 2 versions: .exe(for windows) and html(can be played on Android). Perhaps you downloaded the wrong one.
To play just open index.html
If you see a white screen, try doing this(for chrome browser):
1) Put the game's folder into /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.android.chrome/files/Download/
2) Enter file:///storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.android.chrome/files/Download/Dryad Quest/index.html in Chrome's bar
I can't find the download link for the html version

astronomenon

Apr 16, 2018
Its cute. Definetly a labor of love. Lots of customization, I like the models, the writing is good. Nice job. The only weird thing to me is how much they see eachother as sex parts when they aren't having sex. But this is an erotic game so thats thematically appropiate. Thumbs up!

Reactions: ryxp

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
How do I save this game? Everyone I play it I have to start fresh I don't get it.
That's the first time I hear about this problem. As it was said earlier it has to do with your browser's settings. Try using a different browser or save to disc instead of locally.

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes