♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
ka what the crap is it's still not playble. The 1 boss makes a down and you can't do anything about it because you can't heal yourself in battle . (n)
You can, it's just that you're too dumb to realize how to use potions.
Or maybe you just can't read English for shit, seems very likely. Either way, the problem is you not the game. :sneaky::coffee:

Is futa protag an avilable or only female protag
Well, I'm planning to add futa MC content in the future

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Dev, may want to start a wiki page, the earlier you do so the easier it's gonna be to keep updated.
Plus, people can also contribute. I figure it's gonna be useful long-term. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
talking about that , where are they listed ? in the patreon page ? on some wiki ? would appreciate that information, if your ok with it .
you can find one code here(I might post some more later):
the other one is Christmas special

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
ok, smart man, show me how i can use items in battle?
First, you need to equip them on the belt from your inventory:
1.png
^Click on the pic to enlarge it. :whistle::coffee:
You have to equip consumable items first(before the battle.) There should have been the tooltip about it it when you first picked up a consumable item.
Perhaps need to make the inventory button more visible. :whistle::coffee:

runicboii

Oct 17, 2019
hm, it might work))
I'm a new person to this game, but for my own interests can the MC grow and impregnate others?

With most other HTML games that are exploration-based like this one, I always think of CoC towards the thoughts that the main character can literally be whatever you want. I remember browsing on Shadbase before it shut down and the body images remind me of pictures like this. 1680492861897.png To be honest there are probably others who share the same interests on the site too, and I just wanted to know if you'd ever have a desire to make the protagonist able to have a third leg too.

If not it's all groovy, I'll still enjoy viewing your progress as well.

Thanks regardless for posting the game, I can't wait to play it more.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
I'm a new person to this game, but for my own interests can the MC grow and impregnate others?

With most other HTML games that are exploration-based like this one, I always think of CoC towards the thoughts that the main character can literally be whatever you want. I remember browsing on Shadbase before it shut down and the body images remind me of pictures like this. View attachment 2516494 To be honest there are probably others who share the same interests on the site too, and I just wanted to know if you'd ever have a desire to make the protagonist able to have a third leg too.
I see my game as a plot-driven one(Witcher 3) rather than sandbox type(Skyrim). That being said, I will add new story line and mechanics allowing for MC to have a dick.

Last edited:

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
soo many tags and not animated sex animation.. a shame,i should like this try game,but im into animated sex fetish only how other people

banana|split

Apr 25, 2018
What about the characters at the bottom? Are they in the game or are they going to be implemented going forward, cause I'm stuck at the WIP in the dreamscape

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
What about the characters at the bottom? Are they in the game or are they going to be implemented going forward, cause I'm stuck at the WIP in the dreamscape
Well, given that she's been added to the gallery, she is in the game)) There will be more content with her but not at the moment.

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes