Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Y'know I think players should have more or unlimited Phemorome Points at Bookworm difficulty since the point is to simply enjoy the plot and the smut

Also I just found out that you could play the game on your phone with JoiPlay by downloading the HTML version and using index.html as the executable

• Wow
Reactions: FruityPepper

EtPerMun

Sep 24, 2017
In the tutorial, after retrieving the crystal, when I get the choice to either drain or attack Clover, I can't proceed. I can't drain her (too few pheromones), and if I click attack, it opens my backpack, but nothing else happens. What should I do?

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
I'm stuck at Magnolia scene trying to take Ane's punishment, I can't advance the dialogue.
In the tutorial, after retrieving the crystal, when I get the choice to either drain or attack Clover, I can't proceed. I can't drain her (too few pheromones), and if I click attack, it opens my backpack, but nothing else happens. What should I do?
I've released 0.3.6-2 hotfix
  • Fixed Clover fight and Magnolia spanking scene critical bugs.
As always you can play the game on the site or it here.

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
Dunno if this bug has been reported yet, but once completing the scene with Mother and being given some items by your friends, if those items cause you to become over encumbered you become hard locked once you reach the next area. You can't use items in that area, which stops you from dropping anything or eating anything to lower the weight, but you can't move around because your weight is too high.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Dunno if this bug has been reported yet, but once completing the scene with Mother and being given some items by your friends, if those items cause you to become over encumbered you become hard locked once you reach the next area. You can't use items in that area, which stops you from dropping anything or eating anything to lower the weight, but you can't move around because your weight is too high.
Fuck. I forgot about it. Thank you for reporting it.

Ergonyashka

Apr 22, 2019
who will tell you how to open the door in the ancient ruins, I have gathered all three girlfriends, it remains only to deal with the ghost.

anon513

Apr 24, 2017
Is the Trial of Nature the last playable quest at the moment? I was just getting into it, enjoying the art and all. It felt like I just finished the prologue and was looking forward for new stuff. But the Void seems to have nothing in it yet?

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Is the Trial of Nature the last playable quest at the moment? I was just getting into it, enjoying the art and all. It felt like I just finished the prologue and was looking forward for new stuff. But the Void seems to have nothing in it yet?
Overall, yes. The game has become open world, there's a lot and I mean a LOT of stuff that we're currently working on but which needs more time before it's playable.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DryadQuestRPGATaleOfLustAndGlory-0.3.6.2Hotfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jun 16, 2022
Hello, I am reporting a bug, in which, I load an earlier save from after returning back home only to be set out on my own, but when I hit the next button on the last line of dialogue about the final hug, I'm hit with a blank screen (background canvas) and nothing pops up. Would I have to load an earlier save or start over again?

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Hello, I am reporting a bug, in which, I load an earlier save from after returning back home only to be set out on my own, but when I hit the next button on the last line of dialogue about the final hug, I'm hit with a blank screen (background canvas) and nothing pops up. Would I have to load an earlier save or start over again?
I don't really understand what you mean. Can you please post your save file?

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes